What's new

Boxer amir khan removed from american airline

UK n Us are khanzeer, bad, racist, kafir,,,blah blah blah ,,,,,,,,but but but for two dollars more I will promptly run to thr land n happily bootpolish thm,,perhaps I will get citizenshp too. Becoz my ghairat bery stronk. I good person n do anything for two dollars more.
aap ka bharat mahaan lol
242227512_218885796949670_4080420402177262754_n.jpg

Yup, it's kinda cringey n pathetic when people who have practically abandoned thr homelands just for some more money to live, dine, wine in the countries they despise without showing any regret n perhaps even show it as some achievement to family back home,,,,, but they still badmouth the same country n people in the anonymity of internet.
It's not as if these internet patriots cant make an honest living in thr homelands,,it's simply for more money.
Bro no one goes there for fun people work there arses off to get to those countries and work their arses off to earn money and send it back to Pakistan.

Surely racially notivated. Dusgusting khanzeer these americans and british are

British boxer Amir Khan has been removed from a flight in the US after a reported row over face coverings.
Mr Khan, 34, said he had been taken off the American Airlines plane along with a colleague by police when someone complained his friend's mask "was not high enough".

The airline said the flight from Newark Airport to Dallas-Fort Worth returned to the gate after two people reportedly "refused to comply with crew requests".
It denied that police had intervened.

Last edited:
His friend or him one should have started recoding it on there mobiles of there incident. you will always be at the whim of others when you travel use there facilities best to just follow there reasonable instructions for your own peace and quite journey ahead

Yup, it's kinda cringey n pathetic when people who have practically abandoned thr homelands just for some more money to live, dine, wine in the countries they despise without showing any regret n perhaps even show it as some achievement to family back home,,,,, but they still badmouth the same country n people in the anonymity of internet.
It's not as if these internet patriots cant make an honest living in thr homelands,,it's simply for more money.

So why do you Indians throw fits about racism and discrimination when your celebrities and citzens are held at Western airports?

Your Indians officials torture maids in Western countries and your countrymen term it as racist when the concerned authorities take action.

Surely racially notivated. Dusgusting khanzeer these americans and british are

What are your thoughts you learned folks?
I think you should have read the underlined part below and controlled your itchy fingers from typing abuse. Case closed.

"Mr Khan, 34, said he had been taken off the American Airlines plane along with a colleague by police when someone complained his friend's mask "was not high enough".
The airline said the flight from Newark Airport to Dallas-Fort Worth returned to the gate after two people reportedly "refused to comply with crew requests".

I think you should have read the underlined part below and controlled your itchy fingers from typing abuse. Case closed.

"Mr Khan, 34, said he had been taken off the American Airlines plane along with a colleague by police when someone complained his friend's mask "was not high enough".

Please dont give me BS.

Covid is serious, and if anyone is not following the guidelines they are putting other's life at risks, if he was in flight with me without Mask, I would've complained about it to..

Doesn't change the fact that these countries are racist to the core. And ppl who live in these countries pay taxes. Read that agaun pay taxes.
So why do you Indians throw fits about racism and discrimination when your celebrities and citzens are held at Western airports?

Your Indians officials torture maids in Western countries and your countrymen term it as racist when the concerned authorities take action.

Because westeners are racists.
UK n Us are khanzeer, bad, racist, kafir,,,blah blah blah ,,,,,,,,but but but for two dollars more I will promptly run to thr land n happily bootpolish thm,,perhaps I will get citizenshp too. Becoz my ghairat bery stronk. I good person n do anything for two dollars more.

Nothing to do with gherat moron. They are racists and tbey target people of color.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom