What's new

Boy Vs Girl

One day a boy comes to know tht hes going to die within 5 mins.

He msgs his love then his frnd.
Good bye..

Within 2 mins he get a sms from his Girlfrnd=where r u goin dear?im busy .. i cant come.go without me.

The boys heart aches and feels betrayed...within a secnd he gets a sms from his frnd=Where r u going stupid....Ruk beghairat akathay chaltey haien..

The boy closes his eyes,smiles and ldies....
:)

on 20th marriage anniversary

Wife : Kiya soch rahey ho?

Husband : Kya tumhayyaad hy k kab tumhrybaap ne hamen date pe pakra tha? or kha tha key ya to meri beti sey shadi karo ya 20 saal k liye jail jao

Wife smiles : Yes

Husband :Agar main sai faisala karta to aaj azzad ho jata

that speaks enough for ur gender bias...i am not used to lump things n go for extra-generalizations, so i wont say all men are like u!!n if women have that complex, y u so willingly become a pawn in their hands..

Well that's how it is really. Vast majority of women have a self-entitlement complex. I am not gonna be politically correct and say something that's not true. You can generalize men anyway you want, it doesn't really concern me.

no i dint mean this..i just meant that women in such industries aint performing bad...lol..i dint even mentioned men! so clouded perception!!

In what industries? Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics? I am in Computer Science so I don't know about others but as far as university is concerned, girls tend to be average students. I mean at my university in the Honour roll for Computer Science, there were only 2 girls in a list of around 40-50. I have only seen one outstanding female student at my university, out of a few dozen.

But regardless, even if they are doing good, bad, or average, I don't see how that was relevant to what I was saying.

If they are not performing exceptionally thats because of the 4000 years of putting them in the rear carriage and expecting them to raise babies. Womens rights will gradually mature.. its only been say 70-80 years in the making .. they need to get educated and they need to get out there and give me a hand .. 51% unuused workforce. This country needs you.

Umm dude, that's a flawed argument in nature, because women are doing pretty good in certain subjects such as medicine and law so what happened before doesn't have an effect on women in these fields. So your theory doesn't explain why women are way behind in the fields I mentioned.

Today you have affirmative action (positive discrimination as some call it) to help women. If that doesn't help them then the only way would be to reserve like 70% of the seats for women, decrease entrance averages to 50%, etc.

What I see above is just an old argument. If women are not doing good, it must be due to discrimination. Never can it be due to any other reason. And of course if they are doing better than men, it's because they are better than men. :rolleyes:

.....................................A reality comparison between Both Genders.............................................
.....................................To Compare the reality of Man & Women in Real Life...................................

In all matter of life almost every phase of society the differ opportunities existing for both gender..

Mostly the Males gain again & again opportunity the turn their life at any destiny wheres the women are very sensitive to adopt any destination in their life..
The life give more chances to males but little chances for females to overcome, But most of time both are taking decision in very hurry and fun conditions..
After all in frequently the mans are survive but women are not able to again take the same condition.
This is a social gift for males and females...
:moil: Always take future oriented step even worse in present...

i have to ask 1 Question

in which Field Women are ahead than Men ? ( except Pregnency ) ..

Answers are Welcome :D :tup:

I got answer < Cooking >
the male have not do batter in this field secondly the biological sex is the fundamental problem..

The developing and most developed countries are also give full environment the women empowerment but sorry to say the had not accomplish their ideological mission...

boysVsGirls.jpg

426061_389767204376271_160159467337047_1538123_1960408476_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom