What's new

Boycott Haider

Have to see it!!!! Jst to figure out how they are spreading anti nationalism!!! Why would you think it would change our minds!!!!(unless they are Christian missionaries who would brain wash u)

to let that traitors know that we know what they are doing .

And then you cry about pandits of kashmir valley like when Sikhs assassinated Indira, Hindus killed sikhs in hundreds and thousands. Likewise when Indian army raped, killed, tortured the people of kashmir valley, they turned against the pandit community but your ilk blame this on Pakistan, ISI and what not

Bro, when a country deploy an army in some place, then civilian govt. must realize that there must be some brutalities. There is no due process of law in army, just orders.

But in 80s and 90s, the govt. tried many other solutions, but in the end they had to deploy its army. But now the situation is under control, but now the govt. afraid that what if insurgency starts again after removing AFSPA from Kashmir,

When you face reality, one need to appreciate, what kind of Democracy we becoming.

And tell you what, I am not boycotting.

good watch it then

it defends terrorists like illyas kashmiri who beheaded our soldiers , we are very strong democrats but weak nationalists .

you see i meet people daily , in college and outside college .

when they speak i sense their ignorance on many national issues and they tend to get fooled by propaganda .
many VOTES for bjp were anti-congress votes , for the corruption & misrule , not just for patriotism .
last year another very secular movie called shahid was given a national award .
you haven't watched the movie as you claimed but you got influenced by some people to boycott the movie weren't you.
Chill bro, a movie cant influence people to start hating their own army and we don't have to have a huge ego which can be pricked by some silly movie.

good watch it then

it defends terrorists like illyas kashmiri who beheaded our soldiers , we are very strong democrats but weak nationalists .

Illyas Kashmiri . Really? Rofl. You even watched the movie or not?

And then you cry about pandits of kashmir valley like when Sikhs assassinated Indira, Hindus killed sikhs in hundreds and thousands. Likewise when Indian army raped, killed, tortured the people of kashmir valley, they turned against the pandit community but your ilk blame this on Pakistan, ISI and what not
Last time I heard it wasn't my country's PM who was crying about plight of Kashmiris on UN forum.

I have not seen it but i found this short review by u/rsa1/

Okay, I'll talk about it purely as a movie, not about the validity of the political commentary.

The good: excellent acting and dialogues. Shahid's aggressiveness in Bismil and the general madness was brilliantly conveyed. Tabu, KK and Irfan were all perfect as well. The use of "chutzpah" (a well-done example of this trope) and the two Salman fans had everybody laughing in the theatre. Good music too. Without a doubt, one of the best movies of the year, if not THE best. It's a work of art in a world where people are trying to remake critical and commercial rejects from Hollywood.

The bad: some pieces don't tie well together. Army brutality is shown, but the link with AFSPA isn't convincing. Anybody harbouring a terrorist in any country would be arrested, AFSPA or no AFSPA. Torture again is shown, but there's no link between the Theon Greyjoyization of random Kashmiri youth with the main thread of the story. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's an unnecessary digression from an engrossing core plot. It's like if Chris Nolan decided to inject random Guantanamo torture scenes into the The Dark Knight. The same goes for "azadi", the movie again doesn't establish why Haider (the character) believes that is the solution to his problem. Haider is not shown to be a guy who thinks beyond himself, so he's not talking about azadi to help other people either, so it doesn't at all seem relevant to his character.

Of course, if you take away AFSPA and "azadi" this story could just as easily be set in Kanpur or Kanchipuram instead of Kashmir, and that is the movie's biggest failure: it tried to talk about the unique political situation of Kashmir without actually being able to establish its relevance or importance to the plot. There is an important story about the Kashmir problem that needs to be told, but Haider is not that story.

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp

These types of movies will tell you how a terrorist is created. And you can have an idea how to prevent it.
Dont just support your gov. It does evil in many cases. That may not hurt you. But someone in a remote place is getting ill treatment from your gov. Think from a broad view. He has no other option but to take weapon in his hand.

BTW you made a cheap publicity for your crappy bollywood movies. Which I havent seen for years I may get a look into it.

Illyas Kashmiri . Really? Rofl. You even watched the movie or not?

i have seen a lot of secular crap i am sure seculars would have a very sentimental story on how illyas kashmiri turned into a terrorist .
wait for haider part 2

i have seen a lot of secular crap i am sure seculars would have a very sentimental story on how illyas kashmiri turned into a terrorist .
wait for haider part 2

Facepalm.

Back
Top Bottom