What's new

BrahMos Storage Complex Under Construction in Halwara

Lololololsss..

read the list of signatories of MTCR before making stupid comments
You are wasting your time. If an enemy think we guys are stupid then let them.

Counter force strategy is not new, it’s been in development since 2014. And till now I haven’t seen a good analysis of such, even from Pak think tanks. Most of people here love to use video games like Command Naval Air Operation and DCS for reaching to a conclusion. Let them.

If the Pak state start to believe in it, which i think it is the case, it is a more good news.

Come on Yaar,
That's a load of BS, that policy has no value, even on the paper on which it is written.

A no first use policy is only useful in a policy framework, and it's only value is in it's use as a political tool.
Intentions can change in a heartbeat, capabilities are factual ground realities, to be used for a favourable outcome.

Why would nations make all the effort of developing nuclear weapons, and then say I won't use it, it is ridiculous and no-one believes it in actuality, because no first use policy is meaningless.

Major Indian politicians have made numerous nuclear threats, including we have not built the bomb for Diwali. So please let's not feed the Indian fantasies, because that policy has less value then the crap on my hands after a bowel movement session.

To put it in another way, I walk from the UK to Australia to get hold of a gun, because I feel threatened, having got the gun, with so much effort, I declare that I will not use it unless someone shots me first. Getting shot first means, I'm already dead. So, I will definitely shot to kill when a fight begins.
No first use policy is pure BS.
Brother you have good points. I also doubt if India really believes in a "no first use policy". The reason is that India unlike China does not have a good sea based deterrent.

Would India risk its nuclear weapons getting neutralized in a first strike by Pakistan? Maybe India say the have a "no first use policy" to play the nice guy?

Brother you have good points. I also doubt if India really believes in a "no first use policy". The reason is that India unlike China does not have a good sea based deterrent.

Would India risk its nuclear weapons getting neutralized in a first strike by Pakistan? Maybe India say the have a "no first use policy" to play the nice guy?

It has nothing to do with the sea based deterrent. A no first use policy is a political tool, nothing more.

During the cold war, the Soviets had a no first use policy but America did not, yet the Soviets had thousands more nuclear weapons then the Americans. Why build so many if you don't intend to use them, because that policy is as good as a used toilet tissue.

Basically, it is a BS policy to create a peaceful image, but it means nothing because it has no value. Like I mentioned earlier, countries do not build nuclear weapons so as not to use them. The first country to strike is likely to come out as the winner, so no one will wait.

Since there has been no full nuclear war, no one can actually judge what will happen, or who will win. So nuclear weapons exist mostly as a political tool, but in the heat of the moment, they may be used.
It all boils down to the fact that no first use policy is pure BS, without any value..

Ambala is housing the S-400 to provide cover for these facilities as well. India is no longer looking for surgical strikes but a larger scale all out campaign to diminish Pakistan military conventional capability to a point where the only option remains nuclear and that can be used as a gambit to pressurize and coerce Pakistan in collusion with other powers to either turn into Bangladesh or at the least give up on most major issues.

Your above conclusion about "but a larger scale all out campaign to diminish Pakistan military conventional capability" is based on S-400 and Brahmos acquisition? Is it that simple? Or Is there anything else that led you to reach this conclusion?

We Indians think that India is grossly underestimating the requirements of our military. For ex: Rafale numbers are stuck at 36; India still flies Mig-21s. Jaguars are pretty much waste of resources, not sure if there is any purpose in keeping them etc etc.

Regarding " coerce Pakistan in collusion with other powers to either turn into Bangladesh or at the least give up on most major issues.", I can only dream about India being so intelligent or proactive on foreign affairs. India is always reactive.

Bangladesh is doing very well for herself. Respect for them.

They have built a few for Prithvis and an experimental one for the Shaurya (or just a test site) near the northern border but wont do so for the Brahmos because its strength lies in its shoot & scoot capability to maximize the multiple directions it can fire from.

However, its when they move out of their storage facilities the majority of whose lists are both exchanged and also discovered by some of the highest intelligence efforts when you can call that bluff right there and then.

All out attack means key Pakistani non-nuclear related strategic sites incl C4I nodes, radars, airfield facilities and other command structures.

Not really - there are redundant response doctrines that all units know in case certain measures happen. India is not going to attack one or two sites with nuclear weapons and will either go all out strike or nothing. If the try with one city as soon as confirmation occurs there are two weapons heading for dehli and an Indian nuclear base. They can attack with 3 and Pakistan will send 5 and so on.

Except Allah, nothing - No ABM, no Energy based Area defense or otherwise can save India from experiencing utter devastation in 300+ targets.
The loss of life, the loss of infrastructure and natural environment/resources(fresh water sources, key agro areas) will make death seem like a better option for whoever remains in India. Sure, Pakistanis will face the same but because of the more dense population concentration in the major cities along with having 1/5th the population there is going to be quicker demises in Pakistan and few remaining after the initial month to suffer. Meanwhile, the 1.2 billion in India will lose a lot more and suffer a LOT more.
Moreover, India and Pakistan are NOT first world nations like the US or even USSR with detailed plans for population rehabilitation and rebuilding. The United States can lose all its urban areas and still have plenty of land available for a somewhat livable existence - India has land but the careful selection of targets means that natural resources to make that land survivable by more than a few hundred thousand will be irradiated and inhospitable.

Finally, the impact of such a conflict doesn't just impact the two countries - All the immediate neighbors especially Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nepal moving outwards to Far east and upwards to Central Asia and to a degree the middle east will be severely impacted. All of these countries will protect their interests too of not wanting such a holocaust to occur.

Hence, the deterrent and the focus on 5th gen socio-economic warfare by India.

*The mere fact that a normal pakistani (like yourself) can write the above (highlighted part) is so disgusting. Shows the hatred that is built into your country and people.
*Your thinking that India may nuke large parts of Pakistan itself shows much about Pakistan and the conditioning that you guys went thru.
*You are able to write all the above with impunity, and not even one Pakistani in this forum showed their disgust to the post shows that you guys are incorrigible.

PS#1: After writing the above, were you able to digest the food you ate on that day? Did you sleep well? Sorry - but a normal person writing about large scale annihilation is beyond disgusting.
PS#2: It is us Indians to blame ourselves for ignoring the hara-kiri of pakistanis. We will never learn any lesson. For ex: Cricketer Shoaib Akhtar publicly spoke about Ghawaja-e-hind, and recently Ravi Shastri is hosting him for an interview. Shoaib Akhtar may visit India (if India allows) to play or otherwise make money and go back and talk about Ghawaja-e-hind. Same with Veena Malik and others.

We need to develop the same insecure mindset of the Indians to be able to fight them. So, I would never assume they wouldn't use all of their stocks as soon as possible. Like @SQ8 said, India's planners want to decimate us as rapidly as possible. Therefore, Pakistan must fight on those terms. Basically, if India looks like it's intending to conventionally end a war within hours of it starting, Pakistan must match that, if not exceed it. Unfortunately, our fiscal capacity and industrial infrastructure does not allow for that parity.

Sir - You think India will decimate normal citizens of Pakistan??

Are you out of your mind? I have been respecting you all along.

*The mere fact that a normal pakistani (like yourself) can write the above (highlighted part) is so disgusting. Shows the hatred that is built into your country and people.
*Your thinking that India may nuke large parts of Pakistan itself shows much about Pakistan and the conditioning that you guys went thru.
*You are able to write all the above with impunity, and not even one Pakistani in this forum showed their disgust to the post shows that you guys are incorrigible.

PS#1: After writing the above, were you able to digest the food you ate on that day? Did you sleep well? Sorry - but a normal person writing about large scale annihilation is beyond disgusting.
PS#2: It is us Indians to blame ourselves for ignoring the hara-kiri of pakistanis. We will never learn any lesson. For ex: Cricketer Shoaib Akhtar publicly spoke about Ghawaja-e-hind, and recently Ravi Shastri is hosting him for an interview. Shoaib Akhtar may visit India (if India allows) to play or otherwise make money and go back and talk about Ghawaja-e-hind. Same with Veena Malik and others.

Are you out of your mind? I have been respecting you all along.
WOW another victim card ... ???

You Indians always love to play it, read the thread in full there was a False flag Indian who initiated and maintained the argument that in case of Nuclear war Pakistan will be ended & India due to its size will only receive some scratches. (height of delusion)

So blame him not SQ8 .... he was only stating the fact to put some sense into that idiot's head.
May I know is there any of the Indian Nuclear weapon specific for Counter Force Role .... ???

As per public Knowledge ALL OF INDIAN NUCLEAR INVENTORY IS CONSIST OF COUNTER VALUE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, which mean India AS MATTER OF POLICY HAS DECIDED TO TARGETS ALL OF PAKISTAN WITH STRATEGIC NUCLEAR WEAPONS BE IT CIVILIAN OR MILITARY TARGETS.

So plz don't take any high moral grounds, Indian state has no moral standing.

NOTE: DON'T REPLY to this post

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom