What's new

Brazil ignores India, sells arms to Pakistan

Brazil is sovereign nation, just like Pakistan and India. It will make decision based on its own opinions and interests.
Pakistan is already building missiles anyways, so I don't know why India feels threatened.

What should we say about the 300 stealth fighters India is buying? Doesn't that affect the stability of the region. I can't point a gun in your face and say: "Don't worry... I'm not going to shoot."

India upgrades offensive capabilities, so will Pakistan.

Any national will sell another nation any weapon that does earn him a fat cheque yet keep the strings attached , the question of indian opposition is a reporter fantasy more than reality

It's entirely Brazil's call to take - they can sell their products to anyone they like.

Crying tears don't do a damn thing when money $ is at stake business is business they want to sell and we want to buy simple as that no one's business so one should not put there face in somone elses business plus this story as been talked about a million times let it go people... end of story.

Crying tears don't do a damn thing when money $ is at stake business is business they want to sell and we want to buy simple as that no one's business so one should not put there face in somone elses business plus this story as been talked about a million times let it go people... end of story.

sir india repeat propaganda again and again to show world that pakistan is rogue state and pakistan has no right to buy weapons. you know its very dangerous game :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom