What's new

Brazil once a poor country like Pakistan, now top meat and egg exporter: Imran Khan is not wrong!

yes I removed it after realizing but you were calling others Pakistani harami which is not civilised ..its freedom and democracy so respect the right of everyone to support whoever they wish..no one deserve abuse and insult and u were calling him patwari when he is actually karachite and roast boht patwari and potizz
Patwariat is a disease.. So harami mila kar aik patwari banta ha.. Not me but every patriotic Pakistani hates them because patwari are more loyals to nawazi family rather then country and they use to abuse judiciary, establishment, etc. .They have every right to criticized govt and policies.. Laken sub ko galiaan daina harami pannaa ha aor unko support karny walay bhi harami hain

Patwariat is a disease.. So harami mila kar aik patwari banta ha.. Not me but every patriotic Pakistani hates them because patwari are more loyals to nawazi family rather then country and they use to abuse judiciary, establishment, etc. .They have every right to criticized govt and policies.. Laken sub ko galiaan daina harami pannaa ha aor unko support karny walay bhi harami hain
If patwariat is disease then so is potianism and worshiping IK. If you want license to abuse others then they also have same right to abuse you

another poti talking non sense.. u slave find it fard to defend every move and bhongyaan of Ik ..right>

You brain dead cant think beyond rediculing others meanwhile your master are poultry king reserving all the benefits of the sector for himself while my leader want common Pakistani to flurish ...

Here is your billionaire leader

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/archive/amp/296906

Now shuuu with your nonesense and keep this bull shit to your daddy hamza

If patwariat is disease then so is potianism and worshiping IK. If you want license to abuse others then they also have same right to abuse you
Im not against worshipping.. But abusing Counties constitutes is an act of treason . Man ki C uski jo judiciary aor pak army tak ko galiaan day... Harna keetna laga rahy ga kabhi PMLN jeety gi kabhi PPP kabhi PTI iska yeh matlab nhi har gay to fouj na haraya ya judges na haraya.. Jeet gay to apny dum par jeety... G ma dum hona chaheay...

Brazil is a poor example, economic chaos has wreaked havoc there. But I understand what he means and he's right to use Pakistan's potential comparative advantage as a tool for economic success.

What you are talking about ? If people are lazy then where you are getting fruits, vegetables and chickens from ? They are being producie locally already and its not hard science because many villagers already keeping cows/Buffalos/chickens and selling their milk/eggs/meat which is the only source of income for them. 90 percent Pakistani are corrupt lol don't know where you got this from and whether you are also among those 90 percent

really? so i guess corruption is keeping your country down..good news, no more corruption get ready for the private jets everyone.

I get this from visiting my father's village 10 years ago, once used to be lush green with trees and field full of crops, now present the scene of a barren land, trees all sold yet nothing new planted because it requires work to care for trees. people there prefer to work 3000 a month as a laborer than work on their field which is hard work and the income gap is filled by selling yet one more tree this year. I get this from meeting my old friends and listening to their plan which mostly are how to get easy money without doing much work come what may. I dont know which world you live in where output of 220 million people is mere 22 billion export is considered hard working people.

Last edited:
LOL. Eggistan. Eik anda woh bhee ganda nikla.

@Norwegian, i fail to understand you sometimes.... LOL...........

Ditto for me..
And I thought I was smart until now. Oh well..

If this business is that bad, why is corruption king in Punjab Shehbaz Sharif and his sons poultry kings? Care to explain?

You brain dead cant think beyond rediculing others meanwhile your master are poultry king reserving all the benefits of the sector for himself while my leader want common Pakistani to flurish ...

Here is your billionaire leader

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/archive/amp/296906

Now shuuu with your nonesense and keep this bull shit to your daddy hamza

Due to huge population export of such product is difficult to achieve as domestic consumption is high this work in countries with low domestic consumption in Pakistan every poor family already has desi chickens and hens in their home so this is not new initiative by ik higher class families living in good areas not usually keep hens at home but buy from market
Do u know what's population of brazil?

You can tell who the city boys are in this thread. Agriculture has HUGE potential to boost our economy. Food is an essential item people will always buy, both at home and abroad. Having an industrialised agriculture sector will mean people will not flood to the cities for work and will be able to earn top dollar from thier homes.

The key is to cut out as many middlemen as possible and ensure our farmers get a fair share of the price at point of export. We should look to develop coop models where local farms are run as efficiently as big businesses and they work together with local business centres to export produce.

Murghi baicho, Anday Baicho ya doknkey Baicho but for God sake start practical work on whatever forking plan is instead of keep asking people to imagine the rivers of milk and honey that are going to flow.

Also the chicken business makes perfect sense. If you keep chickens you can sell eggs, then eventually sell poultry, then eventually save enough to buy/sell goats or buy a cow for milk.

For a poor rural family having access to eggs, milk and the occasional chicken curry is a big benefit.

One of my cousins married a girl who's parents are small farmers. They like us were migrants of partition and they lived in Punjab on someone's land. As people left for abroad they found an opportunity. They'd farm the abandoned lands and pay the owners a share of profits from the crops. With this money they bought cows and sold milk, goats and sold meat, chickens and sold eggs and poultry. Eventually they bought land of thier own and also leased land as they were doing. They saved up to buy tractors. Within 2 generations they made enough money to buy land, build houses, afford cars and motorbikes, this own tractors etc, own farmland. Today other people work for them on thier lands. Thier third generation is now working there.

Back
Top Bottom