What's new

Breach of sovereignty by US

tambaramblog

New Recruit

Reaction score
Suspected US drone attack in Pakistan kills many civilians. I just wanted to ask, is there any kind of agreement between your army and the united states with out the knowledge of the parliment, politicians and the people. Because what i heard is you guys are allies in war on terror, that dosn't give the united states every right to conduct missile strikes in your country. if there is anything that they wanted to do they should request you guys to do with the ground forces, this will avert civilian casuality. Is this not a breach of sovereignity by united states.

We don't care RAW agent. The tarts that are being wiped out would kill and maim our Soldier with equal murderous rage they would dish out to your kind. We aren't the Arabs....we can play chess(the great game) and can excel to your collective dismay.

Hush now and go back to monitoring RSS feeds of Pakistani sites. :D

Suspected US drone attack in Pakistan kills many civilians. I just wanted to ask, is there any kind of agreement between your army and the united states with out the knowledge of the parliment, politicians and the people. Because what i heard is you guys are allies in war on terror, that dosn't give the united states every right to conduct missile strikes in your country. if there is anything that they wanted to do they should request you guys to do with the ground forces, this will avert civilian casuality. Is this not a breach of sovereignity by united states.

As I have explained before in my previous posts USA did have an agreement with Pakistan till the end of last December08, I dont know if the Americans have extended that agreement.

Couple of months ago i stated that drone attacks are a breach of sovereighnty by the united states. Our forum users commented that i was a RAW agent (though i would like to be one). Now the foreign office of pakistan administration has admitted that its a breach of sovereignty.

Our fellow forum users speculated that there was a secret deal with the united states to use drones to kill terrorists inside pakistan. I fail to understand why the united states of america is doing this in your country when you guys have a professional security apparatus (i.e army, para military forces, police). It should be the business of your security personal. If at all there are terrorists hiding in your country, the US should provide actional intelligence and it is the job of your people to elimitate those guys. Here in india we (The public) have powers to find out the truth through our consitutional law (like the Right to information ACT, Public interest litigation). Don't you guys have such law in your country.

Guys one last thing i wanted to say is couple of weeks back you guys staged a demonstration and brought back your chief justice to his office when General Musharaf sacked him from his position couple of years back. Americans and britan did not have much choice but to obey your needs (inspite of their reluctance to reinstate the chief justice), they worked over time to find a amicable solution to your demands. Such is the power of people in any country. We (indians and pakistanis) believe the political leaders holding high positions in the government are the powerfull people, but we fail to acknowledge the fact that we the people who make them sit in such high position. Stage another demonstration and make the americans halt this drone attacks.

The American president called some groups and people associated with it as cancer and would do anything to rout out that cancer. Under this prejudice they wanted to attack baluchistan. Few months down the lane they will use drone attacks in most of pakistan. It is better to act sooner than later.

Disclaimer: For those who take this as a offence as you did in my first post. Please appologise and ignore this post.

Machee!! tambaram!!
Adyar here... :tup:
Post your intro in Members Introduction section on a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom