Status
Not open for further replies.

Baghial

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The highway safety

@SemitaSalutis

Breaking #AbuDhabi ! An attack has just been committed on Foreign Minister #VAE , Abdullah bin-Zayed. Seriously injured transferred to hospital. Several security personnel killed. UAE is involved in wars in # Libya and #Yemen .

Deniz Engelhardt

@denizengelhardt

UAE

1f1e6-1f1ea.svg
#What_happings_in_abudhabi #Abdullah_Ben_Zaid's paradeI also received Abdullah bin Zayed was transferred directly from the hospital in a medical helicopter to the airport and from there to London this afternoon
@Bandaralshafi
reports
EYJGVzRWsAINVwR

The highway safety

@SemitaSalutis

Breaking #AbuDhabi ! An attack has just been committed on Foreign Minister #VAE , Abdullah bin-Zayed. Seriously injured transferred to hospital. Several security personnel killed. UAE is involved in wars in # Libya and #Yemen .

Deniz Engelhardt

@denizengelhardt

UAE

1f1e6-1f1ea.svg
#What_happings_in_abudhabi #Abdullah_Ben_Zaid's paradeI also received Abdullah bin Zayed was transferred directly from the hospital in a medical helicopter to the airport and from there to London this afternoon
@Bandaralshafi
reports
EYJGVzRWsAINVwR
And they recently been vocal against India so the Indian factor cannot be ignored

And they recently been vocal against India so the Indian factor cannot be ignored
just checking if its not fake news, no chatter on any media about it yet?

The highway safety

@SemitaSalutis

Deniz Engelhardt

@denizengelhardt

UAE

1f1e6-1f1ea.svg
@Bandaralshafi
reports
EYJGVzRWsAINVwR
Fake news.....

this is sad so terrorism reached at most safe countries on earth too

agniputra

@_green_fire

#UnitedArabEmirates, city of Abu Dhabi, an attempt was made on the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the country Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan. As a result of a bomb blast along the line of his motorcade, the minister was seriously wounded and several security officers were killed

agniputra

@_green_fire

#UnitedArabEmirates, city of Abu Dhabi, an attempt was made on the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the country Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan. As a result of a bomb blast along the line of his motorcade, the minister was seriously wounded and several security officers were killed
still i hope its fake news .............................!!! i wish

If it’s true than involvement of indoos can’t Be rule out.
i checked several sources seems it fake news

In response to news of “fabricated accounts” about Abdullah bin Zayed .. Gargash: I invite our neighbors with wisdom and reason
May 16, 2020

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – Anwar Gargash, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the Emirates, responded, on Saturday, to “Qatar Accounts Accounts” regarding allegations related to the assassination of the UAE Foreign Minister, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, noting that he spoke to him today naturally.
Gargash said on his official page on Twitter: “Today I spoke with my brother Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed as we talk every day, and we laughed a lot about the fabrication of Qatari accounts,” as he put it.

The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the Emirates added, in the same tweet on Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed: “I always pray for him with health, happiness and long life, and I pray for our neighbors with wisdom and reason,” as he put it.

Videos on Twitter had been shared by some accounts and their owners spoke of an assassination attempt against the Emirati Foreign Minister in the capital Abu Dhabi, which Gargash denied.

mods, pls delete my thread,
after checking several sources, its fake news.
thnks

In response to news of “fabricated accounts” about Abdullah bin Zayed .. Gargash: I invite our neighbors with wisdom and reason
May 16, 2020

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – Anwar Gargash, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the Emirates, responded, on Saturday, to “Qatar Accounts Accounts” regarding allegations related to the assassination of the UAE Foreign Minister, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, noting that he spoke to him today naturally.
Gargash said on his official page on Twitter: “Today I spoke with my brother Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed as we talk every day, and we laughed a lot about the fabrication of Qatari accounts,” as he put it.

The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the Emirates added, in the same tweet on Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed: “I always pray for him with health, happiness and long life, and I pray for our neighbors with wisdom and reason,” as he put it.

Videos on Twitter had been shared by some accounts and their owners spoke of an assassination attempt against the Emirati Foreign Minister in the capital Abu Dhabi, which Gargash denied.

May 16, 2020

mods, pls delete my thread,
after checking several sources, its fake news.
thnks
hope it’s ok .every thing will be alright there but UAE playing dangerous game with Qatar.turkey.iran and some how with Pakistan.he is doing more than with her stature.he should be careful may some suicidal bombing by India or houthis could damage their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom