What's new

Breaking: B-21 Bomber takes flight

Well, its common knowledge that weak and powerless countries will obviously over celebrate any little blow they give to a far stronger adversary. Its normal human nature. If I fought mike tyson and managed to land one small blow on him then that itself will be a sort of victory for me and my supporters, we can use that to comfort ourselves and claim how we dealt a heavy blow to Mike Tyson , it doesn't matter that Mike Tyson beat the hell outta me, I will always stick to that one blow for propaganda purposes and try and look good to myself and others. It's a normal thing humans do when faced with a far stronger adversary.
So you don't have to explain in details how the US succeeded in decimating Yougoslavia military in just a few days of air bombardment. Even a fool who is neutral can see that. Obviously those who are biased will lean on the only one blow yougoslavia managed to land 😆😂
Assume You fight Mike Tyson and he knocks you out after four seconds.
When you wake up, he has since long left the arena to go for a steak dinner.
You can then declare victory, like the Taliban fan-boys,

Indeed, that's why this money would be better off spent on American people and their well being, like housing, food and health security as well as education and infrastructure...
You sound like the stupid MTG, which says that no money should be spent on Ukraine. It should be spent on XXX.
After which she votes against spending on XXX…

Hi,

I live not too far from Palmdale air bas---.

One night---my wife yells come come out---It is around 9:30---quit dark---she asked me to look at the sky.

So flying around 20000 feet altitude +++ there is a long string of light white round lights going towrads the palmdale base at pretty fast speed---but there is no sound that we could hear---it was just like a Tasbih---or beads on a string---.

never found out what is was---.

Back
Top Bottom