What's new

BREAKING: BJP IT Cell ATTACKS Hassan Ali & Wife - The Wide Side

We must accept that religious intolerance happens in our country against shia, qadiani. I saw even people says to kill them . We should only spread peace & love instead of inciting hate. Also consider sports as sports instead of religion. Better team on that day wins simple as that. I know there are many peace loving citizens here. Don't fall in trap of extremists.

Well guess what ?
I've just sha**#d your daughter
Pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your daughter is my daughter .
Wrong...there is no concept of exclusive god, messenger, heaven in indian religions...religions which offer perks of heaven and threatened people with hell who dont convert to those religions,
which limit god to a bunch of people( like tribes),whose god hates anyone who does not worship him , that divide people calling them believers and infidels are the ones that created and are creating division among mankind.
All indian religions : hinduism, sikhism, jainism and buddhism preach vasudhaika kutumbakam( universal brotherhood)..
Infact they go a step further and say all the creation is same in the eyes of the creator( buddhism and jainism dont have concept of god but they preach non violence against animals too).
The caste system is a later invention by some vested interests ( brahmins and royals) to keep their status and power in tact...

I am very clear religion divides , that is why religion should be kept in homes only .
In that case adopt this Bangladeshi one too and make @jamahir bhai your damaat. His favorite. @jamahir bhai. 8-)
13434894_1165582513494129_4328298030956660866_n.jpg

Abe jamati , behtar hai ki mai is se nikah kar ke tujhe apna sala bana lu :enjoy:

Last edited:
Inko sirf mughal zuban sa samjhana can chaheay , yeh wahi bat manain gay :lol:

You can have better conversation with a rabid dog than a Randian. People might think that they are different in real life but they are in for a surprise.

Indian scum create a fake account of Hassan Ali's wife where 'she' claims that he is shia ..... you scum lot, he is not a shia!

Even if he was, what's wrong ? he is a player who like every other player give his best, yes mistakes happen and so does win and lose... people are stupid to be angry on a mistake, Pakistani people needs to stop acting like Indian animals.

My forefathers before conversion were decendants of sri rama , raghuvanshi kshatria rajput .
Yes and my forefathers are from the 1st man on the planet. Prophet Adam pbuh.

Can you hear yourself?

Inki rago main jhoot bhara hai

Let them also know that Hassan Ali loves to eat Gow mata

Gandai log hain. Har baat main jhoot boltai hain

Ghatya nasal. This also shows that they were in pain due to Mohammed Shami episode being covered by foreign media and wanted to cover it somehow

It is important to note that this campaign was run by top associates of ruling BJP

Rather than using tech for good, some in India have used it for the worst things like fake news, scams, etc.

These days India is the epicenter of fake of news relating to Islam & Pak.

Those with having issues with religion, should treat themselves openly warned.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom