What's new

Breaking: Information Minister Pervaiz Rasheed fired by PM

Official Secret Act all around the world is taken very very seriously.

There are very hard punishments for that - ranging from death penality to very long imprisonment.

Whoever is responsible, must face the music. No one must be spared.

The law must be equal for everyone. This b**** who has been running a media cell on our tax money to profit from it and defame our country and law enforcement institutions, must be brought before the court of law.

In the West all the responsible people would have already been in police/FBI/MI/CIA custody.

No mercy for this b**** burger princess who thinks she has an inherited right to rule the nation of Pakistan.

Ruthless justice is what the nation of Pakistan is asking!

Babe leaking official secrets is very bad.

Propping politicians and giving NRO time and again is worse.

$$$$$

All right there was some information being circulated on October 22 that a very close person to PML-N head was ready to disclose the names and entire plot after he was being forced to take blame on himself which he refused. The names which were mentioned in that included Fawad Hassan Fawad, Mohiuddin Wani, Parvez Rashid and Maraym and PM were said to be part of the leak against Army.

As much as i dislike Pervaiz Rasheed, i think this is very unfair. The man can't even go to the bathroom and take a loo without Nawaz Sharif's permission.

Why isn't the mastermind behind this leak the witch Maryam Nawaz being prosecuted for this? She is the one behind this leak and she should be prosecuted. I hope the Army does not stand back and takes action against this witch under the Army Act. Khawaja Asif has already ran away to Dubai.

It seems Nawaz is trying to avoid Army taking action against Khawaja and Mariam. Out of 4, they are sacrificing 2. This is a publicity stunt.

As much as i dislike Pervaiz Rasheed, i think this is very unfair. The man can't even go to the bathroom and take a loo without Nawaz Sharif's permission.

Why isn't the mastermind behind this leak the witch Maryam Nawaz being prosecuted for this? She is the one behind this leak and she should be prosecuted. I hope the Army does not stand back and takes action against this witch under the Army Act. Khawaja Asif has already ran away to Dubai.

All these Darbaris who have sold their souls to Sharifs and Zardaris must have known it from the day one.

Do you even have to guess who will NS chose given a choice between saving Burger Princess and a Darbari?

Having said that, I want to see that burger princess behind bars just like ordinary people. There must be ruthless justice!

If that doesn't happen, Zardari should also be allowed to remain in Pakistan as his statement was just sort of on personal level? On the other hand, Maryam's gate did damage the state and army on international scale

Breaking News: Pervaiz Rasheed removed from post of Information Minister

Pervaiz-Rashid-1.jpg

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Saturday (today) removed Pervaiz Rasheed from the post of federal minister for information.

The removal came in the wake of civil-military leadership leaked conversation that appeared in a local newspaper.

Read more: Nisar vows to unveil culprits in Dawngate

The ministry has been taken back from Rashid until the probe of a leaked story published in DAWN is completed.

An inquiry committee was constituted which is probing how the story was leaked. The committee comprises senior officials of ISI, MI and IB.

English newspaper DAWN published a story on October 6, in which journalist Cyril Almeida had written about an alleged civilian and military rift during the National Security Committee (NSC) meeting over the issue of tackling jihadi outfits.

The story drew an outpour of criticism with the military stating that it was fed to the reporter and demanded investigations into it. It cost Almeida placement of his name on the Exit Control List for less than a week before the government eventually lifted his travel ban.

On October 28, senior leaders of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif, the ISPR confirmed.

The military’s media wing said Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, and Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif met General Raheel Sharif at the Army House between 4:00PM and 5:30PM.

“The delegation briefed COAS on the progress of investigation and recommendations related to planted story of National Security breach of 6 Oct 2016,” said the statement.

The meeting was also attended by DG ISI Lt-General Rizwan Akhtar, said the ISPR

I personally have respect for this gentleman. He is a no non-sense kind of personality. But being the information minister, he got a viered duty assigned to him to respond the non-sense coming from idiots of Imran Khan type. I am sure he have been doing that duty with a heavy heart. But this leak thing is a serious matter. Even though it's normal for officials to brief media persons off-the-record on critical issues so that they know the right context while filing news and stories in their dailies. Any dignified media person would tightly guard such information even if he/she has to go through a hardship for doing that and would never break the trust. But this particular idiot from Dawn turned out to be a black sheep. He not only published a sensational story without even getting it authenticated but also distorted the actual information to create a wedge between the civil and military leaderships. It is not yet clear if Pervaiz Rasheed was actually the source of the Dawn reporter. But it is known that the black sheep reporter tried to get it verified from different officials and none of them actually verified it. That idiot still went ahead and published a distorted version to create a hype and sensation. That is exactly what yellow journalism is all about. I think proper action should be taken against both Dawn and its reporter. In the meantime, investigation should be carried out to expose the person who leaked sensitive information.

I personally have respect for this gentleman. He is a no non-sense kind of personality. But being the information minister, he got a viered duty assigned to him to respond the non-sense coming from idiots of Imran Khan type. I am sure he have been doing that duty with a heavy heart. But this leak thing is a serious matter. Even though it's normal for officials to brief media persons off-the-record on critical issues so that they know the right context while filing news and stories in their dailies. Any dignified media person would tightly guard such information even if he/she has to go through a hardship for doing that and would never break the trust. But this particular idiot from Dawn turned out to be a black sheep. He not only published a sensational story without even getting it authenticated but also distorted the actual information to create a wedge between the civil and military leaderships. It is not yet clear if Pervaiz Rasheed was actually the source of the Dawn reporter. But it is known that the black sheep reporter tried to get it verified from different officials and none of them actually verified it. That idiot still went ahead and published a distorted version to create a hype and sensation. That is exactly what yellow journalism is all about. I think proper action should be taken against both Dawn and its reporter. In the meantime, investigation should be carried out to expose the person who leaked sensitive information.
Seriously? Have you seen this guy's speeches? His entire purpose of existence was bashing Imran Khan 24/7 in favor of Nawaz Sharif. So he had this coming. Even after being sacked he would still be defending his corrupt leader as usual

It seems Nawaz is trying to avoid Army taking action against Khawaja and Mariam. Out of 4, they are sacrificing 2. This is a publicity stunt.
i think army needs to step up if hussain haqqani and mushahid ullah had been dealt properly nobody would have even thought of selling and or implanting
for once set a pesedence

Very well said.
One thing to add: Yeah right like all this happened without NS's knowledge, i'll buy that...:agree: We should not expect the military to launch a coup and fix everything. We will either take a different course, or will have to live with these political dictators.
No PMLN supporters online? :(

Back
Top Bottom