What's new

Breaking: Iran detains U.S navy soldiers entering Iranian territorial waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
American sailors told by captors to 'act happy' - CNNPolitics.com

Are they claiming that we broke down American soldiers after a few hours of interrogation?

"While the nine men and one woman sailor were not physically mistreated, the information from the defense official was the first indication they were under some direct mental duress from the Iranians."

Seriously?

This reminds me of the UK sailors who were arrested and one of the guys scary story later on was how he was called "Mr Bean".

By the way, I am not blaming the soldiers. I blame the western media that is always looking for a good dramatic story and when nothing juicy happens in such incidents, they try to squeeze any suspense out of it, and I just think it makes the hard working soldiers look worse by their own media.

leave it too the Iranians to get the most out of this 15 minutes of shame.

Let's end it here . The whole thing is finished . Both Iran and Obama's administration used it . Iran to send a message to SA and Obama to show that diplomacy works alright and still the best way to get the sailors back in less than a single day . Now what's the point of spinning this again and again ? You nigg@s never learn :big_boss:

13941107000535_PhotoL.jpg

Off topic, guess you finally ran out of things to say.
100% on topic. you have to bear this butt hurt for a while.
It's in the video of previous comment.
after arresting American soldiers, french carrier started to perform some provoking actions, while our drone was flying over them, delivering target specs to our missile bases.
premises-protected-video-surveillance-sign-s-9388.png

Americans were 30 second away to escalate the situation.

New info about this incident were released by brigadier Esmaili, chief commander of Khatamol-Anbia air defense HQ:
right after their arrest, 5 American planes flied toward Farsi island and when they got close to our borders a warning message was issued by Iran's air defense, but they ignored it arrogantly entered our airspace. at this moment our defensive systems activated, soon after they noticed our radars have locked on them, they left the area.
according to our commander, civilian air traffic over the area were redirected and defense units in the the Farsi island received free fire permission, Americans were just 30 second away to our missile launches. 12 missiles were ready at the moment.
13921119000824_PhotoA.jpg

خبرگزاری فارس - ناگفته‌های اخطار به هواپیماهای آمریکایی در جریان بازداشت آمریکایی‌ها در خلیج‌فارس امیر اسماعیلی: آمریکایی‌ها به‌محض روشن شدن سامانه‌های موشکی ایران به اخطار پاسخ دادند/ ۳۰ ثانیه تا شلیک فاصله داشتیم/ ۱۲ فروند موشک آماده شلیک بود

what a chick..
it is also a job to get paid :tup: some take buttons in their hand, some do make up
0,,19042594_303,00.jpg

This reminds me of the UK sailors who were arrested and one of the guys scary story later on was how he was called "Mr Bean".
I can see that happen given the kind of humor we Iranians have among ourselves. Probably some of Iranian soldiers were joking with him and he misunderstood it.

I have the same problem here to the point I decided not to use my sense of humor on other nationalities at all! So boring!

But if there was any mental duress on the Marines' part, I think that should be blamed on the western media that has depicted such a horrifying picture of Iran and its armed force.

I can see that happen given the kind of humor we Iranians have among ourselves. Probably some of Iranian soldiers were joking with him and he misunderstood it.

I have the same problem here to the point I decided not to use my sense of humor on other nationalities at all! So boring!

But if there was any mental duress on the Marines' part, I think that should be blamed on the western media that has depicted such a horrifying picture of Iran and its armed force.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but what I meant was compared to what happened in Abu Ghuraib, being called Mr Bean is hardly the worst thing ever.

I don't think they were "stressed". After all they were an elite navy unit of a supa powa. But then the word navy is actually Persian, since Iranians basically invented navy. So they were emotional finally meeting the legendary warriors of the sea and just could not hold their emotions anymore. It is as if a Lamborghini fan while driving his Lamborghini could get to meet Mr Lamborghini himself, one afternoon. It is just overwhelming! Same thing happened here. ;)

By the way, yesterday it was in the news that Republicans in US had sent message to Iran not to release these fans of Iranian navy until US presidential election in a much similar way, the Republicans had sent a message to Iran not release diplomats until Carter's defeat or like when Nixon had sent a message to Vietnamese not to agree to peace until Nixon wins the presidential race. Old habit of US republican party.

And @gambit was educating us about how US military stands above politics and all and only loyal to the country. Lol. Pawns in the hands of politicians. That is what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom