What's new

BREAKING! Kandahar has been captured!

1. Lack of engaging pakistan fears of afghanistan claiming half of pakistan TTP BLA
2. Opium
3. Corruption leading to 90% ghost soldiers

This is nothing to do with pakistan..

You can see talis doing nothing just walking into the cities..there is no fighting

Well we agree to disagree. Had Pakistan not provided the support--and no blaming Pakistan for that--the Taliban would not have made such swift gains. There is a reason Pakistan has been able to exert significant pressure on Taliban including putting into their thick heads to not attack the retreating Americans despite Americans dropping a MOAB on them! Taliban are not some strategic thinkers and Pakistan's support has been most crucial.
PS. Looking at a US State Dept press conference yesterday I got a distinct feeling that Americans had made a deal with Pakistan and Taliban to 'let the best team' win. The spokesman dodged repeated questions when asked if the US-Taliban deal had a clause to prevent the Taliban from attacking the Afghan govt--so America had implicitly allowed the Taliban to launch the offensive so long as Americans were not targeted.

Pakistan's role has been crucial. No hiding that fact and without Pakistan's covert help and sheltering the Taliban these swift Taliban advances would not have been possible.

And yet Gen Tariq wants us to believe otherwise. Who is he trying to convince?

I got a distinct feeling that Americans had made a deal with Pakistan and Taliban to 'let the best team' win.

As long as Americans are assured that they will not be attacked from that region again, for which promises have been made and commitments given.

I have no love for Pakistan (being a Pakistani) and I hate religion with a passion in general but Afghans are giving Pakistan way too much credit for the their complete and utter failure

I guess it’s fun to look cool in full on American arsenal, weapons and Humvees for a photo op till shit starts hitting the fan - I’ve never seen a more gutless and hopeless army.

really did you ever heard sir ?
Whats the difference between Uncle Sam's Bois and Talibans Than?
1628782033836.png

really did you ever heard sir ?

In civil war evweyone is terrorist
And yet Gen Tariq wants us to believe otherwise. Who is he trying to convince?

I would trust gen tariq words

I mean if talis had put a stiff fight then yeah then argument works but currently talis are just walking with tooth picks in their mouths doing nothing and afghans are just fleeing

There is no fighting just surrenders
As long as Americans are assured that they will not be attacked from that region again, for which promises have been made and commitments given.
Why would talis keep the promise if they are bombed any way continously??

We r inciting trouble

I would just wind up and leave for good and only strike back if it hurts USA intwrests

i heard this many times before too . it seems country as a whole is gifted to terrorists man :hitwall:
Stop using drug please. You are losing your mind. Ask simple question to yourself Afganistán is big county. It is not kids game. Without local support they can not win this war. Their swift win shows they have great support from their own people. Simple USA and nato had best might. Why they did not win after 20 years . Because they did not had local support..

Back
Top Bottom