What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dare, prosecute the Italian ambassador who is liable to bring them back.

Can he be held liable for it -or does he get away citing diplomatic immunity?

So why should the Italian ambassador not be arrested?

The Italian ambassador enjoys diplomatic immunity from prosecution but can be dealt by with expulsion. Further all Italian contracts with any government agency must be reviewed & terminated wherever possible. Beretta must be booted out of rifle bid. We can't get the marines back but we can make Italy pay a heavy cost for their actions.

Furthermore, I just don't believe this government can seriously afford this scandal without taking strong action. I believe, actually hope is more like it, that this government really bears down on the Italians & hard. This is pathetic behaviour from the Italians, solemn undertakings from a country must mean more than just electoral promises. Italian defence companies can kiss their contracts & any hope of future ones goodbye.

We just got kicked on our balls. :D

What balls? :frown:

The Italian ambassador enjoys diplomatic immunity from prosecution but can be dealt by with expulsion. Further all Italian contracts with any government agency must be reviewed & terminated wherever possible. Beretta must be booted out of rifle bid. We can't get the marines back but we can make Italy pay a heavy cost for their actions.

I saw this coming when we sent them back to "vote" . Who does that ?

^^You are asking who does that? I am saying we just did that....
Fools!

Its not guts or courage.

Its an act of mutual drama and shamelessness and the thrill of taking publiC for granted.
Sir to be frank Public take their Vote for Granted...So its nothing wrong when politicians take us for granted atlast its we who have elected them....
They Public has short memory by election all crimes commited by them will be forgotten..

@Bang Galore True. What balls ?

No balls, no spine and no patriotism left.

I don't blame so many Indians leaving India.

Who can live in this country anymore after getting mocked, laughed at, bashed all over the world for so many cases and still there is a chance we might have same Government.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mech

You wanted it right? I'll give it to you. :lol:

India goes from getting slapped by a small nation like Pakistan, to getting slapped by an even smaller nation like Italy.

:rofl:

The EU has achieved what it wanted, india realized it was way over it's head - Marines released everyone including the indian state happy.

The EU has achieved what it wanted, india realized it was way over it's head - Marines released everyone including the indian state happy.
Its because of chopper scam which may indict senior most Politicians. Same EU also parade in New Delhi.

Know the entire case first.

@Mech

You wanted it right? I'll give it to you. :lol:

India goes from getting slapped by a small nation like Pakistan, to getting slapped by an even smaller nation like Italy.

:rofl:

Its very cute. Go on, tell me more.

Btw, i understand you make your own memes with your screen name on it. A piece of advice, try getting a better face....or use a model other than your own face. Its easy enough, i think.

This was the result of a deal between india, Italy and the EU. The Italians will now keep quite the massive kickbacks involved in the helicopter deal.

Its very cute. Go on, tell me more.

Damn dude.

Gave them five star jail cells.

Vacation back to their country for Christmas.

And at the end, you get an erected middle finger and a defense deal. :lol:

more than the italians conning the indians , it is the indian politicians conning the indians.
its not something the govt did with eyes closed. the italians must ve threatened to leak the names of indian politicians in the helicopter deal or some other scam and the politicaians have done this.
indians are not that stupid to let go of people like that. (at least thats what i think). if you see the purulia arms drop case it went on for years before they released the culprit.

I heard that they are going to file a case on indian officials for human rights violation.

Damn dude.

Gave them five stair jail cells.

Vacation back to their country for Christmas.

And at the end, you get an erected middle finger and a defense deal. :lol:

Most of the time i see your posts as a joke.... But believe me .... You are spot on here!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom