What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bohuth off topic hogaya.... Ab topic mein baath karen kya???????

Bhai jaan, is forum par to ab hum bhi nahin aana chahte. Kisi cheez ki hadd hoti hai. Daily ki bakwas ho gayi hai ye. Bolo to chat par bataun kya ho rakha hai aajkal.

main is liye active nhi raha yaar sham ko baat kerty hain i am going to work now

main is liye active nhi raha yaar sham ko baat kerty hain i am going to work now

Bohta Indians ka baan gya?

Meet them in non Muslim country Imran bhai.

Then listen to them talk ****.

We took it with our own hands.

What could have your people done? :D

you received with both hands (you know how on a hot day when we were kids, after playing we drink water from pump by receiving with both hands.. like that?)
what we cuold have done? now we are going circles.. gandhi did not want to do on a large scale in 1947 what happnede in 2002. so humne tumhare haath chod diye.. jao simran jao, apne taqdeer khud banao.

you received with both hands (you know how on a hot day when we were kids, after playing we drink water from pump by receiving with both hands.. like that?)
what we cuold have done? now we are going circles.. gandhi did not want to do on a large scale in 1947 what happnede in 2002. so humne tumhare haath chod diye.. jao simran jao, apne taqdeer khud banao.

Haha. For namesake I will call you baano, since your username gives me the impression that you are Punjabi.

Banno, we Muslims could have raped India. Our people always let Hindus retain their religion.

Even if we were outnumbered your hindu coalition would not be able to touch us.

Welcome to the situation we commonly face in Pakistan

Gandhi knew he didn't want an *** kicking so he let Jinnah create Pakistan.

I dont think we would just sit back and watch.
Its an one sided decision.
We just have to prove that the incident is not happened on international waters.
Even it is we have the right to prosecute them as it involves indian citizens.

Haha. For namesake I will call you baano, since your username gives me the impression that you are Punjabi.

Banno, we Muslims could have raped India. Our people always let Hindus retain their religion.

Even if we were outnumbered your hindu coalition would not be able to touch us.

theek hai.. dont get hyper.. its ok...
you need to know to take it as well as you would like to give it.
i am not punjabi. more from himachal.

Gandhi knew he didn't want an *** kicking so he let Jinnah create Pakistan.

sardar patel was the ustaad of modi.. so gandhi saved your @$$.

theek hai.. dont get hyper.. its ok...
you need to know to take it as well as you would like to give it.
i am not punjabi. more from himachal.

sardar patel was the ustaad of modi.. so gandhi saved your @$$.

Miss we have been kicking Hindu a$$ for more than a thousand years. Don't get it twisted.

Miss we have been kicking Hindu a$$ for more than a thousand years. Don't get it twisted.
But all Indian sub-continent forefathers were Hindus at one time. :omghaha:

1000 years. :lol:

India and Pakistan is not Hindu vs Pakistan. :lol:

not you.. invaders from central asia kicked some hindu @$$.. you are the ones who got kicked and so converted...
i still say that if gandhi no give pak some land then pak people in trouble for another 1000 yrs. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom