What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India got trolled..

BerlusconiGET.jpg

Silvio-Berlusconi-51396343.jpg

4658570.jpg

As a people, we get what we deserve. Unless we accept this reality fully, we will always keep blaming others for what are our own failures.

FACT is we deserve Sonia gandhi, we deserve rahul gandhi, we deserve sibbal and shinde and digvijay. When we become educated, politically aware, when we get out there and vote, when we pay our taxes and not litter the streets, THEN we may deserve something better.

Until then, lets atleast have the courage to accept our own faults.

The Italians have probably played this well, they have probably threatened to expose the helicopter deal bribery at a politically crucial time and in return have managed to get the marines back under the guise of a diplomatic row.

WHere r the Sonia supporters ... this ? symbol is for ur brains ... live with it loosers ...

@fateh71 You forgot Salman Khurshid. :hitwall:

I mean we allow President and PM of a country after that incident which clearly hurts all Soldiers and we deny justice to dead fishermen.

Seriously yaar, this is so humiliating. And media is showing Vijendra Singh Drug case.

May be Congress thought that only way to dial down "India First" dialogue of Modi by "Italy First". :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be emotional, Things will get clearer in the coming days, If India has the intention of letting them free It would have not arrested them in first place.

Or they would have not sent to Italy.

WHere r the Sonia supporters ... this ? symbol is for ur brains ... live with it loosers ...

Are you telling me there are sonia (not congress) supporters among the literate posters here??? Seriously? See what I meant by we get what we deserve?

Bad Decision..........................Italy is on the list now:bounce:

They don't get the marines back for trial...I'm voting modi in 2014.
No buddy. Vote for Congress again. After British rule ruined us, its Italian rule's turn. :omghaha:

I can't stop laughing at the news yaar.

What will India do now, I know I know, protest outside Italian restaurants. :omghaha:

Are you telling me there are sonia (not congress) supporters among the literate posters here??? Seriously? See what I meant by we get what we deserve?

I dont know of these people like GND , Mech , Czar etc r Educated or not ... But atleast they are computer literate Sonia supporters ...

Yup........I am loving it.

Its getting interesting.

Great who the hell let them go in the first place and under what assurance that they would be back.:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom