What's new

Breaking news Petrol prices increased

dam, now we should move to cycle culture like china. and May be in protest don't use cars at all.. Interestingly, Oman produces oil, still they have to give subsidy to people to make it stable for so many years.

thats what u will use to justify it ...sharamnak attitude of pojaris ...

Problem with you PTIan follower is that, you always take negativity out of every news. And we take positivity. now read again my post.

bhie ap k tu koi G*** b marti rehtay ush mei b koi positiuve baat dondh letay hain .. why cant u just simply say shame on PML N for crushing poors with new taxes

bhie ap k tu koi G*** b marti rehtay ush mei b koi positiuve baat dondh letay hain .. why cant u just simply shame on PML N for crushing poors with new taxes

Because when we voted them, we did seen their agenda, which had extra tax burdens on us. And we still went for them, since we wanted to get out of this mess.

PS: even your PTI's agenda had it, but looks like you guyz haven't seen your own party's agenda before voting. or what i say always, If you are with PTI then you are right, saint, but if you are against them then you are the worst enemy of the humanity.

Because when we voted them, we did seen their agenda, which had extra tax burdens on us. And we still went for them, since we wanted to get out of this mess.

PS: even your PTI's agenda had it, but looks like you guyz haven't seen your own party's agenda before voting. or what i say always, If you are with PTI then you are right, saint, but if you are against them then you are the worst enemy of the humanity.

Again ur leader shameless lied to the nation about electricity ... and they said they provide CHEAP electricty ... isnt that true ,,,do u want links for that>

Again ur leader shameless lied to the nation about electricity ... and they said they provide CHEAP electricty ... isnt that true ,,,do u want links for that>

Are you even literate or not? go and read the power crisis path of the government. Which ends on "Cheap" electricity. at the end of 3 n half years. What you were expecting they will start gathering electricity from monsoon clouds, as that will only require capturing and storing capacity only. Otherwise, building dams, hyderal power houses, requires money, and that need to come somewhere. Which is in agenda of both parties, PTI and PML-N. Remember IK was crying that PML-N copied their agenda?

Are you even literate or not? go and read the power crisis path of the government. Which ends on "Cheap" electricity. at the end of 3 n half years. What you were expecting they will start gathering electricity from monsoon clouds, as that will only require capturing and storing capacity only. Otherwise, building dams, hyderal power houses, requires money, and that need to come somewhere. Which is in agenda of both parties, PTI and PML-N. Remember IK was crying that PML-N copied their agenda?

first of all imran khan never cried ... but i have a video where NS was crying when musharraf put him in jail ...
Secondly, show me a single speech from nawaz sharif 60 jalsa's where he have said what u r saying ..mostly pml n have supporters in low class uneducated classes ..which dont have access to internet or cant read english ..( thats why they have less support in facebook or any other forum on internet) ... why didnt u give them handouts of ur agenda to them ? beachary ab galiyion mei muaah chuptay phir rahay hain ..they were told 10 10 lack karza milay ga ..yeah nhie batiya 7 billion dollars ka karza ap k sir pe aur dalyain gay

first of all imran khan never cried ... but i have a video where NS was crying when musharraf put him in jail ...
Secondly, show me a single speech from nawaz sharif 60 jalsa's where he have said what u r saying ..mostly pml n have supporters in low class uneducated classes ..which dont have access to internet or cant read english ..( thats why they have less support in facebook or any other forum on internet) ... why didnt u give them handouts of ur agenda to them ? beachary ab galiyion mei muaah chuptay phir rahay hain ..they were told 10 10 lack karza milay ga ..yeah nhie batiya 7 billion dollars ka karza ap k sir pe aur dalyain gay

lol@ PTI supports are educated. Your posts aren't showing it.

7 billion dollars ka or karza? Now that's what your education level is. First go n learn some thing about economics then speak. Your posts are slowly leaving very wrong impression of you. I will suggest read the whole discussion, go from where we started and were you are heading to.

Just for your easy, posts are like your allegation, my reply clearing up. Aab allegation ki baatien khataam karo, or practical ho jao..

how do you tell the people this? looking from a lay mans point of view they couldnt care less what happens in india or uk or the increase is happening all over the world. all they care about is whether the quick fire dream of everything solved ( no matter how impossible) is fulfilled or not. however their fault or not this increase will make petrol consumption and use of cars very hard. when inflation increase and salaries and earnings remain the same then negativity amongst the people will itself grow/

It's 75 bucks now in Chennai! I'm screwed! Anyone wanna buy my car?

Are bhaaiyoon.... shukar karo ki aapko breaking news milthe hein petrol ki keemath badanese.... India mein ithni buri haal hein ki har mahine mein tho hum 3, 4 baar badathe hein.....

It's 75 bucks now in Chennai! I'm screwed! Anyone wanna buy my car?

GO LPG........

where is that pani say chalnay wali gari? i predict a few more to come out now. ;)

where is that pani say chalnay wali gari? i predict a few more to come out now. ;)
High time they made cars that run on methane gas. There's plenty of it being spewed out on PDF. :D
So there would never be a shortage and prices will remain stable - in fact may even come down!! :cheesy:

High time they made cars that run on methane gas. There's plenty of it being spewed out on PDF. :D
So there would never be a shortage and prices will remain stable - in fact may even come down!! :cheesy:

profitable for the govt too as no amount of it is spewed out more then in the parliament. with such an abundant method they can make profit and keep the people happy. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom