What's new

Breaking news ...RSS FAVOURS NAMO AS PM

Another terrorist stands for a terrorist party...... Hindu politics at its best again.... Then again who am I kidding, this is the same people who call Ghandi "Bapu", the same man who called Hitler his friend

Another terrorist stands for a terrorist party...... Hindu politics at its best again.... Then again who am I kidding, this is the same people who call Ghandi "Bapu", the same man who called Hitler his friend

Don't display your stupidity by commenting on things which you have no idea of .

What's environment over there, how many seats can BJP can get over there ??
Any ideas about this ??

Muzaffarnagar: journalist among 6 killed during communal violence - Hindustan Times

If modi is projected then minimum 35 seats because as being a farmer, here farmer community is not really happy with Akhilesh govt due to sugarcane prices and massive hike in fertiliser prices and other stuffs and believe me here people are really pissed of chosing Akhilesh this time in just 1 years. Second thing, which is going in BJP's favour is because of Azam Khan. Now people are getting a silent message that Azam Khan is actually ruling over UP and not Mulayam Singh so this is really gonna help BJP.

Again as far as Mujaffar Nagar is concerned, then believe me its a volcano and expect more riots is due time and as I said UP govt can't do anything about it.

Making some absurd comments is your state of mind just like Rahul G@ndu. Why don't you sip some tea or coffee or whatever and take some time off instead of ridiculing yourself ?

If modi is projected then minimum 35 seats because as being a farmer, here farmer community is not really happy with Akhilesh govt due to sugarcane prices and massive hike in fertiliser prices and other stuffs and believe me here people are really pissed of chosing Akhilesh this time in just 1 years. Second thing, which is going in BJP's favour is because of Azam Khan. Now people are getting a silent message that Azam Khan is actually ruling over UP and not Mulayam Singh so this is really gonna help BJP.

Again as far as Mujaffar Nagar is concerned, then believe me its a volcano and except more riots is due time and as I said UP govt can't do anything about it.

Similar situation is in Karnataka, the people who have voted for Khangress in state elections are fed up of the cheap politics within few months and KA would likely to be a beneficial ground for BJP in assembly elections.

@SURYA-1
this sh¥t started from a village. Where a muslim boy was teasing a hindu girl regularly. He was stopped many time but in last girl brother killed that muslim boy in his village. After that muslims killed 2 hindu boy.
Now that muslim ws one of 14 children in his family and that hindu guy was only son.
After sh¥t happening too much. Frankaly muslims logo ne jeena haram kr rakha h.
DM was transfered because he slapped a muslim who threating him to kill all jaat.
Police response is zero , some days back 3 children from a hindu family were kidnapped, police even did not register case, and refused to help, 2day muslims attack on the people while they were coming back from the meeting. Don't know about the lose.
Media is not covering at all, in muzaffar city crime is on top even in meerut.
@ kaykay - i am from west UP, belongs to meerut/ mzn, u ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Industrialist, CEO's, Economist, Management Guru's believe that he is the man who can Change India ...

Youth and Middle Class are with MODI... he is definitely gonna the election ...

and Yeah Arvind Khujilwala is a Rascal , dont vote for that Useless chor...

Back
Top Bottom