What's new

Breaking news ...RSS FAVOURS NAMO AS PM

NDTV say declaration will happen on 19' Sept .... let's see what wrench will shri LKA/con throw now.

Any literate mind will definitely think of voting for NAMO this time...

I think the Hindi Belt (UP, Bihar, HP) will play a crucial role for the 2014 elections...

:cry: cant vote for NAMO, only option is Amma and hope she supports NAMO. :cry:

@SURYA-1
this sh¥t started from a village. Where a muslim boy was teasing a hindu girl regularly. He was stopped many time but in last girl brother killed that muslim boy in his village. After that muslims killed 2 hindu boy.
Now that muslim ws one of 14 children in his family and that hindu guy was only son.
After sh¥t happening too much. Frankaly muslims logo ne jeena haram kr rakha h.
DM was transfered because he slapped a muslim who threating him to kill all jaat.
Police response is zero , some days back 3 children from a hindu family were kidnapped, police even did not register case, and refused to help, 2day muslims attack on the people while they were coming back from the meeting. Don't know about the lose.
Media is not covering at all, in muzaffar city crime is on top even in meerut.
@ kaykay - i am from west UP, belongs to meerut/ mzn, u ?

@kaykay

Your state is being virtually run by Azam khan just like India being ruled by Sonia , Durga sakti was allegedly removed from her office as a premptive measure to scuttle the riot, but what happened this time when atmosphere was already getting out of control ??

Last edited by a moderator:
:cry: cant vote for NAMO, only option is Amma and hope she supports NAMO. :cry:

What the hell why cant you vote for NAMO

Most Industrialist, CEO's, Economist, Management Guru's believe that he is the man who can Change India ...

Youth and Middle Class are with MODI... he is definitely gonna the election ...

and Yeah Arvind Khujilwala is a Rascal , dont vote for that Useless chor...

I am more worried about the Rural voters since they will decide who wins the GE next year
Majority of Urban voters are in BJP's Basket now

& In delhi elections i am gonna vote for Kejri
Let's try him out for once what say

sab theek hai na bhai,,,,kya hua ,,mujhe bolo,,,kya taqleef hai,,,,kuch lete kyon nahin ,,,

Another terrorist stands for a terrorist party...... Hindu politics at its best again.... Then again who am I kidding, this is the same people who call Ghandi "Bapu", the same man who called Hitler his friend

Stop barking doggie and jump over the fence to librate your kashmir.

Well now here you see Hindu dogs at their best. Must be in the roots, and by the way you shouldn't make fun of dogs as you may end up worshiping then and drinking their p1ss like you do with cows tomorrow. Don't want to generalise all Hindus but if that is how Indians are going to behave then they shouldn't be surprised at the answers they get back. dweebs

sab theek hai na bhai,,,,kya hua ,,mujhe bolo,,,kya taqleef hai,,,,kuch lete kyon nahin ,,,

Bhas kya kahoon bhai, Hindu logo ko dosre logo ko tankeed karna jante hai lekin jab apni galtiyan aur sachaiyan batao to bari takleef hoti hair aur tu tu me me pe aa jate hai.

IN ENGLISH (What shall I say brother, Hindus like expressing views about others but when you point out their mistakes and truths they find it hard and get into silly discussions)

A hahahahaha Indian Hindu armchair warrior at its best. So are you going to have a meaningful adult debate on a forum or just go on like a tw4t that you are........ Talking about the terrorist Modi that is the leader of the terrorist group BJP

Are you capable of meaningful debate you twerd ??
How come do you compare modi with terrorist ??Did he blew up your ilks in Kashmir ??

As expected you are not worth it so drink from dog's dick and get humped.

Actually I also think same about your religion,when your maulvies issues fatwas like girls letting suckle their bombs to their servants and drivers will bond them in healthy relations.:rofl:

I actually don't have an issue with Hinduism but do have issues with current day Hindus. Your more animal like, reminding me of a Hindu journalist who once said that Hindus are like ananimal who takes pleasure in seeing others suffer. Not far off wrong there.

Like the mail is you talk about your Hindus and them are not too different.

I don't criticise Hinduism as I know that Hinduism talks about One God, and most of its teachings are in line with Islam, the Vedas are full of that sort if scripture, along with the Puranas and others. Unfortunately like our Molvis your all fucked in the head. Reminds me of watching a program an Idiot Abroad where he tries to follow your ways as much as possible until the pandits try to get him to drink cow pi55 and where it as oil. Hahahahaha, can't explain his reaction and answer.

Anyways, I think we both are about to have our posts deleted as banned for this crap so I am off. Take care tuttoo

^^^Don't go too far with your stupidity you both....

On Topic- RSS would have supported NaMo in any scenario as they have nothing against him. Like BSP,SP,JDU or TMC, they(RSS) do not care about Muslims in India

I actually don't have an issue with Hinduism but do have issues with current day Hindus. Your more animal like, reminding me of a Hindu journalist who once said that Hindus are like ananimal who takes pleasure in seeing others suffer. Not far off wrong there.

Like the mail is you talk about your Hindus and them are not too different.

I don't criticise Hinduism as I know that Hinduism talks about One God, and most of its teachings are in line with Islam, the Vedas are full of that sort if scripture, along with the Puranas and others. Unfortunately like our Molvis your all fucked in the head. Reminds me of watching a program an Idiot Abroad where he tries to follow your ways as much as possible until the pandits try to get him to drink cow pi55 and where it as oil. Hahahahaha, can't explain his reaction and answer.

Anyways, I think we both are about to have our posts deleted as banned for this crap so I am off. Take care tuttoo

Shove your gibberish down your own a&& , it was you who brought religious matters in the discussions and now playing innocent.Bye twerd:wave:

What the hell why cant you vote for NAMO

BJP does not have enough representation in TN, most of the time they tie up with AIADMK ot they fight it alone in just 10 seats (max) and they have never ever contested from chennai. :cry:

RSS and BJP reach pact on Narendra Modi as PM candidate

NEW DELHI: On a day when Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Rahul Gandhi will be the ideal candidate for Prime Minister in 2014, Sangh Parivar leaders are pressing ahead with their plan to declare Gujarat CM Narendra Modi their PM nominee any time after Monday.

BJP president Rajnath Singh, who has decided not to be hindered any more by continuing opposition to Modi by a couple of bigwigs, reached an understanding on the issue with RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Saturday evening.

As per the road map worked out in the late evening discussions, an announcement can come soon after conclusion of a two-day RSS-BJP co-ordination meeting here on Monday.

Significantly, sources said that Modi, who arrived here to attend the RSS-BJP huddle that gets underway on Sunday, joined the deliberations that were also attended by senior RSS leaders like secretary general Suresh "Bhaiyyaji" Joshi and joint secretary general Suresh Soni.

Coming on the eve of the saffron meet, the talks on Saturday evening were intended to shape the agenda for confabulations where the majority view favouring early anointment of Modi is expected to be clearly outlined and impressed upon BJP leaders those like party veteran LK Advani and leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj. Both Advani and Swaraj have so far been reluctant to relax their reservations about declaring Modi as BJP's PM choice at this stage.

The RSS-BJP leaders had last deliberated the issue in August but failed to bring the holdouts around. Parleys with individual leaders, like Rajnath and his immediate predecessor Nitin Gadkari's discussions with another party senior Murli Manohar Joshi, also could not make headway.

Sources said Rajnath, who conveyed his readiness to make an announcement on Modi to the RSS chief, is determined to clinch the issue at the two-day meeting in order to clear the way for an announcement soon after. The party is keen to dodge the fortnight-long inauspicious Hindu period of pitripaksha which begins on September 20 and has, hence, set the December 19 deadline for the purpose.

BJP did not appear over concerned about Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's statement about Rahul Gandhi being the ideal PM candidate. "I doubt they will declare Rahul Gandhi to be their candidate. I dare them to do so," said party spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi.

Trivedi's statement reflects the party's assessment that a Rahul versus Modi presidential contest will suit BJP by helping it contrast what it sees as Modi's "strong leadership credentials" against the "amateur and maverick" ways of Congress's heir apparent.

"Frankly speaking as to who should be their candidate is Congress's internal matter and none of our business. But India's experience of people who have not gone through the grind has not been encouraging. Those who got power on a platter, be it Rajiv Gandhi or Akhilesh Yadav and Omar Abdullah, have invariably frittered it away and voters are too wise to ignore that. They will support a leader who has already proven himself," said a BJP leader.
TOI

RSS, BJP reach pact on Narendra Modi as PM candidate - The Times of India

Typical hindu extremists/fanatical attitude. Its a forum, if you indians dont have answers then dont make a fool of yourselves. fool

One cannot find logical answers to stupidity and delusions which pakistanis like you are full of .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom