What's new

Breaking news: Shahed 129 (Iranian UAV )

Why the name of UAV is choosed Shahed 129 ? Is it a reference for Agusta A-129 Mangusta Atak project ? What's the importance of the number of 129 for you ?

atak-team-logo-0909a.jpg

this is just a number , Troll :coffee:

I see that some members can't see our nation's progress in various fields of technology while it is under sanctions.Those whose nations would be collapse in one month if half of these sanctions would be imposed against them. They just keep trolling and insulting. Dosn't matter at all. :disagree:

Then bringing down RQ-170 and hacking into its data base was propaganda???!! Iranian Persian Gulf Ballistic Anti-ship missile was a propaganda??
IRGC has proved himself and never gives false information and data!!We don't need propaganda!!

i dont know about RQ-170 . we will block hormuz if they EU stop importing oil , calling a corvette destroyer , your anti-air missile is an exact copy of buk missile. what more to say?

persian illegal invasion of south azerbaijan aswell and suppresing of Turks in iran.

i dont know about RQ-170 . we will block hormuz if they EU stop importing oil , calling a corvette destroyer , your anti-air missile is an exact copy of buk missile. what more to say?

persian illegal invasion of south azerbaijan aswell and suppresing of Turks in iran.

Calm down calm down ... give it a second , then breath deeply inhale exhale inhale exhale now there times faster ... now read your post and tell me what do you want to say? then tell me the relevance of these mumbo jumbo to the topic ...

besides none of them are your business , do you have any problem?

I think Grand Vizier need a vacation again. All that searching for insignificant rankings has made him tired.

yes international rankings of anything isnt valid for you because Iran is in the suicide bombing nations , please netherlands flag isnt good change it to iranian , you embarrased? take a vacation to desert land and pollution land lol.

I think Grand Vizier need a vacation again. All that searching for insignificant rankings has made him tired.

oh yeah iran was the most polluted country in the official rankings aswell , dont forget to get a mask with you :rofl:

yes international rankings of anything isnt valid for you because Iran is in the suicide bombing nations , please netherlands flag isnt good change it to iranian , you embarrased? take a vacation to desert land and pollution land lol.

Just name me one Iranian suicide bomber? Really funny that a Turkish fool who's has never set one step in Iran calls it a desert land. O, ignorant fool.

You'd better remain silent when you don't have any thing to say.
I'm a Turk too!! What are you talking about??:stop: Stop trolling!

You'd better remain silent when you don't have any thing to say.
I'm a Turk too!! What are you talking about??:stop: Stop trolling!

suppression on using turkish in iran , and on earthquake iranian tvs not even speaking about earthquake and little help because they were Turks. ( this was even told by many Turks in iran)

you know iranians are the biggest toilet cleaners in europe , and also dont mix up kurds who are similar to you , dark skinned and hairy , because its most likely them , Turks are known for earning helal money in a good way , and are one of the most business owners in europe , who also move back to Turkey and are moving back while iranians are fleeing and are toielt cleaners , road cleaners , and teachers , while i find nothing wrong with iranian toilet cleaners because they are earning money with their sweat , and escaping a polluted desert.

- Deleted.

surenas.leave him alone.the mods are going to ban him again.
دوستان پستای این حرومزاده رو گزارش بدین لطفا

surenas.leave him alone.the mods are going to ban him again.
دوستان پستای این حرومزاده رو گزارش بدین لطفا

They should have IP-banned him a long time ago. He just keeps trolling and flaming and if he's banned, he just makes another account and start all over again.

Grand-Vizier, I don't know what is your problem but you are really going low, off-topic, trolling and insulting people of other nationality if you cannot productively input on this Thread then keep out and stay out don't ruin a Thread.

Moderators need to clean Grand-Vizier and some other Posts that are off-topic.

firstly congratulations!

but I should say 1700 to 2000 km range is ridiculous! since without satcom- satellite communication this is unfortunatly not possible!

fig2_11.gif

321.jpg

Actually we can't use GPS to navigate our UAVs, missiles and etc.You know it belongs to USA and it is not guarantied.
I think they use Tercom. They may act like log-range cruise missiles.

They should have IP-banned him a long time ago. He just keeps trolling and flaming and if he's banned, he just makes another account and start all over again.

and ottoman gooz is back for the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time

The funniest thing about him is that it takes literally 2 posts to understand who it is.

Back
Top Bottom