What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

I believe Iran is going to hit the base from where the drone strike took place, maybe even have a tact understanding with the americans on that to calm the nerves however now that trump has said that any attack on any US base or americans will be responded, it means both the countries have gone beyond the level of understanding. What remains to be seen is how Iran will respond.
If Iran is to opt for military strike than it should be decisive and not halfhearted. All US bases in ME are well within Iran's range of BM. If all bases are hit simultaneously it will seriously downgrade US capabilities to operate from those bases and it will have to rely on his Aircraft carriers again giving Iran the opportunity to go for its asymmetrical warfare of swamping the carriers defenses with fast moving low cost boats that Iran has been practicing for years.

I highly highly doubt China would intervene on behalf of Iran ... even in the event of an unprovoked American strike. To that end, I don't think Russia would intervene either ... both have far to much to lose in a fight against America, especially considering the relatively low importance of Iran to both countries (China especially).
There are levels of intervention. I don't claim Chinese and Russian fighter jets will bomb American forces in Iran, but they would both certainly supply Iran with weapons and equipment to continue fighting.

For example, it has yet to sanction China on numerous fronts such as China's financial system, which would be devastating.
Yeah, I don't think so. Like the trade war, it would be uncomfortable, some people would lose their shirts, but China would do just fine. Euros and RMB work just as well for trade as dollars. The only one coming out of it devastated would be the US since it would have destroyed the dollar's position.

Yes and we all know that Israel cant use them against a country thats just 1k km away.

I don't think nuclear weapons would be used as we all know this is never good, especially for the receiving party.

I feel like iran will assassinate jared kushner.

Random, but funny, would Iran spare the kids and wife?.

But it's the time that all Muslim Countries must show unity, Otherwise this evil power will digest every Muslim country.

Can Muslims really show unity with the Shia-Sunni friction?.

Iran should act sensibly. There is no point to kill hundreds of Iranians in order to kill few dozens of US personnel.

What war has Pakistan won against India? You've lost every damn one don't go around here with your superiority complex when you have none.

1. Stalemate is not winning

2. US lost due to asymmetric warfare prevailing over their inferior conventional tactics, and they didn't occupy sh1t if there was still an ongoing conflict with North Vietnam.

3. US did fvck all against ISIS except join at the last minute like they always do, that victory belonged to Soleimani and the forces led by him. Iraq is now aligned with Iran, and it looks like the US doesn't have a future in the country anymore. So much for winning. ISIS is ultimately a creature of the Zio-American establishment, they were just cleaning house so they deserve no credit.

4. Taliban still exists, the US has resorted to negotiations because of their failure against homegrown insurgencies. The negotiations are not up to the US and they will stay there forever if they don't accept reality and go home.

I've had enough with you, it's very clear where you allegiances lie and it's certainly not Islam and the wellbeing of your fellow muslims. You're clearly rooting for the US, not just in the conflict brewing now over in Iran. But in general. At least the previous clowns I destroyed in these recent threads had some red lines and standards.

You are so embarrassed of your artificial Bharti flag that you are hiding behind Zimbabwe we flag. Lol...

Pakistan annihilated you in 48 war, crushed you in 65, slaughtered you in 99 and raped you in 19. Are you so shameless to own your defeats?

Will you say the same thing if you lose Balochistan? "That it was not ours to begin with"? Learn to accept your defeat.
Pakistan has won more wars? Can you please tell exactly which? You lost more territory than India in 1965 which you consider as your best war.

There is more chances of Bharti terrorists loosing marathra than Pakistan loosing Balochistan. Your Bharti terrorist Mata has been gang rpd and now pregnant with about 10 ready to born states.

No one is hitting the US. Only problem child is Iran.

Iran was the first Muslim.country cheerleading the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11. Today, time has come for Iran to pay for that cheerleading mistake.

Pakistan is not Iran. Even though they sided with India terrorist but Pakistan should stay neutral in this war. Pakistan should condemn the war and not be part of it at all.

Sorry. No Muslim country is interested in siding with a backstabbing nation like Iran.

Iran shouldn't have threatened Pakistan and sided with India again and again.

Aljazeera: Iran threatens to hit 'terror safe havens' in Pakistan

True. They now asked Turkey to take side with Iran against the US. This while they have provided ground for many years to the terrorist organization PKK. They also work together with the YPG in Northern Syria. Funny Rohani.

In last 3 months the American conduct have nothing being a master stroke. I have sympathies with Iran but they are in a real state of shock right now. They lost a revered general and it is sad. However, Americans have caught them where they never thought or dreamed. They are telling the Iranians who is the real dad or boss around.
Have to say they are a super power for a reason

Iraqi parliament passes resolution asking government to cancel request for assistance from US-led coalition

Iraqi parliament has voted to have foreign troops removed from the country, heeding to a call from its caretaker prime minister. The move comes after US assassination of a top Iranian general and a commander of Iraqi militia.
Speaking at an emergency parliament session on Sunday, Adil Abdul Mahdi said the American side notified the Iraqi military about the planned airstrike minutes before it was carried out. He stressed that his government denied Washington permission to continue with the operation.

Qassem Soleimani, the commander of Iran’s Quds Force, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Force, were killed by a drone strike as their convoy was leaving Baghdad International Airport on Friday morning.

The interim prime minister said after the incident that it was clear it was in the interest of both the US and Iraq to end the presence of foreign forces on Iraqi soil.

Mahdi said Soleimani was on his way to meet him when the US airstrike killed the Iranian general.

Washington claims the assassination of Soleimani was an act of self-defense justified by his planning of attacks on American citizens. Tehran called it international terrorism and vowed to avenge the popular military officer.

In the wake of the attack the US advised all American civilians to leave Iraq. The US-led coalition troops in Iraq have also suspended all training operations and hunkered down at fortified bases, bracing for retaliatory strikes.

https://www.rt.com/news/477515-iraq-parliament-foreign-troops/

airstrikes will not win wars.winning war against iran is not a joke.they operate much better sam systems than pakistan.this will be the end of peace and beginning of new world rule.this war will get horrific if russia joins iranian side,.saudia,israel and america are together.the 3 evils want to rule the world forever but someone must show fight.iran decides to show fight.you can't kill army chief of a country.proxies are everywhere.iran,arabs,both are fighting proxy wars.blaming one party is not the right thing.
Proxy war between saudi and iran has li the region
Countries like lebanon syria iraq & yemen are on fire..

Countries like libya are on fire due to saudi lone proxy interfance...

In short iran wants to expand & grantee its minority protection in lebanon , yemen & syria by bringing them into power..this all started with iraq iran war

Back
Top Bottom