What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

Although this is the only solution, we have to see Army's long term commitment. This will take some years to complete so multiple Army chiefs will have to continue. Also in case of Israel, the funds were unlimited (thanks to Americans), Pakistan has limited resources. How and when they will complete this project, has to be seen. Meanwhile Afghans backed by Indians will make every effort to stop it.
Military effort apart, there is a dire need for diplomatic push. This is where we may loose. We have some antique and clown type of people in foreign office. Will they be able sustain the pressure? I am doubtful. A few lolly pops from American can do the job. Israel-styled lock down is impossible, but atleast we may have some control over rats running around. What kind of country we are? every idiot crosses the border and claims this his land. We have to have a define contour to look after, without proper border management, we will not be able to economically prosper ever after 100 years.
@MastanKhan

Hi,

There is no need for a diplomatic push with afghanistan----but a media campaign about how they support terrorists attacking pakistan----military action against them and sending the refugees back.

Do they really? Because a ruling was giving the Indian person in charge that Pakistan was not involved and now he has fled to Afghanistan over a death threat...

You asked me if I would say Pakistan is the culprit. I said no. So not clear what it is you are trying to argue.
I also pointed out the difference between India's credibility in such matters and the lack of it for Pakistan.
What you say about the Indian 'ruling' simply proves that point of Indian credibility.

Do you really not see the difference?

Many nations tried to control Afghanistan but failed. i meant in that sense.
Lol good luck with that,as a friendly remainder not many people have succeed in doing so :enjoy:

Bull excreta.....Afghanistan has been run over, dismantled, leashed, conquered, destroyed and controlled by foreign forces more times in history than any other region in the world. So much so that the region has never really amounted to anything.

The Medes did it, then came the Persians, then the Macedonians under Alexander, the Seleucid inherited it from them who then gave it into the Greco-Bactrian hands, then came the Mauryans after whom came the Indo-Scythians (from present day Pakistan), then came the Indo-Parthians ruling from Taxila, then again came the Persians under the banner of the Sassanids, then came the Buddhist and Hindu Shahi dynasties, then came the Palas, then the Khwarezmis after which came the Mongols sweeping up and down Afghanistan, then came the rule of the Timurids, then came Babar after whose move to Delhi Afghanistan was left divided under 3 different foreign powers; the Khanate of Bukhara of the Uzbeks, the Iranian Safavids and the Moghuls ruling from India. Then the Iranian Nader Shah took almost all of Afghanistan under his rule for a brief period of time. A while after that we saw the Soviets who would have sat merry on Afghanistan had Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the west not provided invaluable help to these ungrateful "warriors" of Afghanistan. And then now for the past decade we have seen pretty much the whole of west sitting inside Afghanistan.......Afghanistan has seen far more foreign rule than local rule in its history.

Why do you think the land has always been the dump of the world?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom