What's new

Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

Mian is a convict and i.k let him fly out of the country. In other words n.r.o was given to n league by none other than the tabdeeli sarkar and later on blamed it on judges and generals
its clear you cannot answer the questions. okay, what about the lohar courts the best courts in the world. well for the tubbar they are. on their day off set up court and what about mian's platan and dongay. that oaf was supposed to have died if it couldn't reach an operating table in london.

its been well over a year but that oaf is enjoying like in those penthouse like a pirate!

its clear you cannot answer the questions. okay, what about the lohar courts the best courts in the world. well for the tubbar they are. on their day off set up court and what about mian's platan and dongay. that oaf was supposed to have died if it couldn't reach an operating table in london.

its been well over a year but that oaf is enjoying like in those penthouse like a pirate!

You can blame everyone under the heavens for navaz exit and the people might believe you but not me.

Misplaced priorities thats all, if all TLP people decided to put this energy into improving their opportunities you best believe they would staying up all night working on their dreams rather than threatening everyone for donations to live off. Made a business out of it.

One day you will wake up and realise how irrelevant this TLP is and the mindset it has cultivated. Its a disease and you should treat it now before its too late.

You can blame everyone under the heavens for navaz exit and the people might believe you but not me.
once again another spin on it and completely dodging the question. then you say that you are not a leaguey!

i'll repeat;
  1. lohar courts let the oaf go for 50 rupees stamp and dismissing the gov's appeal for a larger sum of money!
  2. dr adnan who looks more like a merasi and less like a doctor constantly kept feeding the plates and dongay to the media.
  3. if the oaf didnt reach an operating theater it was supposed to be dead. mian even made boothay which is its speciality to make people chawal and it succeeded. BTW why isnt it dead?
  4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Why did the courts open on their day off? the famous lohar courts whos cheif justice is a ati mulazim!!
lets stick to these main points for now.

once again another spin on it and completely dodging the question. then you say that you are not a leaguey!

i'll repeat;
  1. lohar courts let the oaf go for 50 rupees stamp and dismissing the gov's appeal for a larger sum of money!
  2. dr adnan who looks more like a merasi and less like a doctor constantly kept feeding the plates and dongay to the media.
  3. if the oaf didnt reach an operating theater it was supposed to be dead. mian even made boothay which is its speciality to make people chawal and it succeeded. BTW why isnt it dead?
  4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Why did the courts open on their day off? the famous lohar courts whos cheif justice is a ati mulazim!!
lets stick to these main points for now.

I wonder which pti health minister kept on vakidating those dongay and plates .wake up buddy i.k is not the messiah you are looking for he can sell it to the masses but not many gonna buy it .

Tbh, this timing is dangerous. Pakistan should maintain absolute calmness, till and after, USAs exit from Afghanistan. So that we can observe who is doing what.
And for that, even if we have to expell French ambassador, temporarily, then it's not a big deal. French ambassador can resume after an official opology by French govt.
Trust me, it's not a big deal.

Tbh, this timing is dangerous. Pakistan should maintain absolute calmness, till and after, USAs exit from Afghanistan. So that we can observe who is doing what.
And for that, even if we have to expell French ambassador, temporarily, then it's not a big deal. French ambassador can resume after an official opology by French govt.
Trust me, it's not a big deal.

See this seems to be a good action plan but desi liberals won't even let you say word against France . Now get ready to be declared an extremist for exercising freedom of speech

I wonder which pti health minister kept on vakidating those dongay and plates .wake up buddy i.k is not the messiah you are looking for he can sell it to the masses but not many gonna buy it .
and your messiah is sitting in london, in the famed penthouse pirates. so what bongie will you give me next? possibly another generalisation!

Last edited:
So when you are invading France ?

Sood khoro or jaado garo sy mulk bachao
and your messiah is sitting in london, in the famed penthouse pirates. so what bongie will you give me next? possibly another generalisation!

I fear weve got another political cult following in the making like that of the pp .
so what bongie will you give me next?

I.k let a daako exit the country to save his chair?

Jis internet ko use ker ke yeh post kia hai janab, woh bhi Sood khoro ka ijaad kia hua hai, aur jis laptop ya phone se ker rahe hai woh bhi, pehle un sood khoro ki cheezen use kerna tu choro.

I fear weve got another political cult following in the making like that of the pp .

I.k let a daako exit the country to save his chair?
yea just release more gas. I thought after a nights sleep you would return in better form. but No

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom