What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Lol its rich coming from an Iraqi, a nation which is confused If Iranians or Americans are their masters.

Honestly the entire region has no bragging rights when it comes to this 'honor' you are mentioning here. King Fahd the former king of the land you're in now became America's biggest slave when Saddam threatened him after he took Kuwait.

It's a region of bootlickers.

Having said that, you're a known supporter of terrorism and you defended ISIS many times. They should deport a monkey like you under the disguise of Arabization, unfortunately the rulers of the Arab world are monkeys.

Iran bombed empty buildings maybe some soldiers suffered trauma-related disease but that’s not life-threatening I can bet that they are doing just fine back home in those nice sunny beaches across the florida coastline
Regarding that CIA agent I didn’t read it on any other newspaper rather than iranian/russian
You can count these actions as retaliation I personally don’t since US actually took down Iran’s second most popular/influential man...
Some would argue that Iran did reasonable retaliation without provoking strong american reaction and they have a point but same could be said about trump’s non-existent response post January 8th strikes on american bases
In my eyes(I think supermajority would agree with me) americans won this duel/battle and they are more than happy how things moved on after the soleimani’s assassination
As the george floyd protests turn more and more violent I wouldn’t exclude another hot moment in ME as a perfect distraction
There are certainly even more interesting events that can light up tensions in ME(like Israel’s planned WB annexation) but I am specifically highlighting the protests because they will be probably the most important reason for US possible military action against Iran&its proxies
Even if they were empty buildings which they were not show me a country that would dare to hit american basis directly from its soil and announce it publicly ...

It is even hard for them to criticize america let alone to hit them:

no injury or death is just an american joke ,Taji was attacked by 15 rockets 3 were killed & 12 injuries and you're telling me 13 BM didn't kill anyone? the point is they knew they were about to get attacked so were ready.
Those empty buildings were in fact the site that operate american drone operations:

"U.S. officials won't say if the drone strike that killed Soleimani was launched from this base. But the area from where U.S. troops launch drones suffered some of the worst damage in last week's strike."
And Iran razed them to the ground by its pin point missile technology:

The outcome of this operation so far has been pushing american to leave many Iraqi bases and concentrate in Al assad which shows its importance. while POTUS promised us targeting 52 cultural sites ..

On the other hand as we witnessed Iran shot downed american 250 million $ drone .. nothing in return.
They tried to seize our tanker .. we seized their tanker next day .. nothing in return.
We sent our tankers with online tracking and Iranian flag next to their borders .. nothing happen.
Their patriots and other ADs have been humiliated in attack against KSA oil facilities dropping 5 million productions.

So I can assure you even if entire american soil get burned down to its ashes which I doubt it they won't attack us as they know we would respond.

Lol its rich coming from an Iraqi, a nation which is confused If Iranians or Americans are their masters.
But still not and calling other countries terrorists when it’s your country according to your American allies support terrorism

Show me one post where I supported ISIS and even if I am their supporter you cant do sh*t about it in this forum or face to face.

You are Iranian worshipping monkey who wouldn't mind killing your own Sunni Arabs to please your crooked mullahs sitting in Iran. You should be the last person to accuse me of supporting a terrorist organization like ISIS who came as blessing to Assad and Khameini.
Camelguy is an atheist of Sunni background you terrorist supporter and lover

Even if they were empty buildings which they were not show me a country that would dare to hit american basis directly from its soil and announce it publicly ...

It is even hard for them to criticize america let alone to hit them:

no injury or death is just an american joke ,Taji was attacked by 15 rockets 3 were killed & 12 injuries and you're telling me 13 BM didn't kill anyone? the point is they knew they were about to get attacked so were ready.
Those empty buildings were in fact the site that operate american drone operations:

"U.S. officials won't say if the drone strike that killed Soleimani was launched from this base. But the area from where U.S. troops launch drones suffered some of the worst damage in last week's strike."
And Iran razed them to the ground by its pin point missile technology:

The outcome of this operation so far has been pushing american to leave many Iraqi bases and concentrate in Al assad which shows its importance. while POTUS promised us targeting 52 cultural sites ..

On the other hand as we witnessed Iran shot downed american 250 million $ drone .. nothing in return.
They tried to seize our tanker .. we seized their tanker next day .. nothing in return.
We sent our tankers with online tracking and Iranian flag next to their borders .. nothing happen.
Their patriots and other ADs have been humiliated in attack against KSA oil facilities dropping 5 million productions.

So I can assure you even if entire american soil get burned down to its ashes which I doubt it they won't attack us as they know we would respond.
I have already said my opinion about the events in January and how US was more than happy with minor escalation by Iran
Regarding US withdrawal it might happen only if americans calculate that it will be more beneficial for them for example: ISIS/DAESH/various insurgent groups will immediately gain ground through devastating attacks Iran&pro iranian militias will be significantly exhausted and after a few years americans will be back again in Iraq successfully achieved their target
Patriots aren’t meant to provide defense against simultaneous swarmed drones attack if we want to be honest no (even if speak about anti-drone dedicated) air defense system for now can’t deal with such attacks so you can’t say out of nowhere Patriots suck... when they will fail against an aircraft then we can say indeed they are shit
Regarding attacking Iran US has two options:
1. convenientional means(navy air and ground
2. unconventional(nuclear strike)
They won’t use the second option because it will trigger global nuclear weapons proliferation by emerging powers around the world and might give excuse to China and Russia for using nuclear weapons to solve their disputes with neighboring countries
So the 1st option will be be used but question remains when
I think americans always prefer regime change when the enemy regime is at its weakest strength point certainly if Trump wins re-election the earliest date would be 2021

I have already said my opinion about the events in January and how US was more than happy with minor escalation by Iran
Regarding US withdrawal it might happen only if americans calculate that it will be more beneficial for them for example: ISIS/DAESH/various insurgent groups will immediately gain ground through devastating attacks Iran&pro iranian militias will be significantly exhausted and after a few years americans will be back again in Iraq successfully achieved their target
Patriots aren’t meant to provide defense against simultaneous swarmed drones attack if we want to be honest no (even if speak about anti-drone dedicated) air defense system for now can’t deal with such attacks so you can’t say out of nowhere Patriots suck... when they will fail against an aircraft then we can say indeed they are shit
Regarding attacking Iran US has two options:
1. convenientional means(navy air and ground
2. unconventional(nuclear strike)
They won’t use the second option because it will trigger global nuclear weapons proliferation by emerging powers around the world and might give excuse to China and Russia for using nuclear weapons to solve their disputes with neighboring countries
So the 1st option will be be used but question remains when
I think americans always prefer regime change when the enemy regime is at its weakest strength point certainly if Trump wins re-election the earliest date would be 2021
On drones attacked they were surprised .. no one saw the drones .. and it wasn't just that attack ... there was an attack targeting Riyadh:

Bottom line is be it first or second option the american would not attack us whether now or after election ... and yeah americans always prefer regime change or war when the enemy is weak which is not Iran case.

Saudi patriot fails to intercept a ballistic missile.
also some months ago houthis launched a ballistic missile at hadi forces position and killed Saudi army airborne team commander alongside with several dozens while there were two patriots stationed in that base. and BTW Saudi foreign minister some times ago said that patriot is shit.

I think the idea of trying to stop a ballistic missile is a by-chance attempt to start with with current missile technologies.

I think the idea of trying to stop a ballistic missile is a by-chance attempt to start with with current missile technologies.
depends on the missile, if it's faster than mach-6 most ADs can't intercept it correctly if it's slower, it's easier. dedicated ABMs are different.

Inappropriate language! Please express your disagreement in a better way.
Why don't mods just lock this thread up? Soleimani is long dead and people are using this thread to swear at each other.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom