What's new

Breaking – This businessman has surrendered Rs. 6000 crore in cash? Know who he is !

Democracy has nothing to do with freedom of expression you moron. Both are two separate things.

I am calling you out your shameless hypocrisy as spelled out in my earlier post. If you are butt hurt then that is your problem too. Learn to live with it.

BTW Modi is not just another politician, he is the PM of India and the man who has taken this revolutionary step to demonetise high currency notes. This alone makes him stand out as an extraordinary political leader. 4

The very fact that you can either not see this, or can see it but are UNWILLING to admit this is a testimony to your deep rooted prejudice which in all probability is rooted in Religious bigotry. Period. :azn:

One of the typical hypocrite. A government is a team and it is a collective work. Attributing every good done be a particular government to a particular person is not the correct way. I would rather appreciate the whole NDA team for this revolutionary step rather than just a man. :)

One of the typical hypocrite. A government is a team and it is a collective work. Attributing every good done be a particular government to a particular person is not the correct way. I would rather appreciate the whole NDA team for this revolutionary step rather than just a man. :)

LOL.... really ? All bad things to Modi but all good things to NDA ? :lol:

Shameless to the end.

Sorry I understood it really late, once a Modi Bhakt always a Modi Bhakt. LOL :p:

But I understood you pretty fast. Once a religious bigot, always one till the end. Always desperate to hide your hate behind glib political stands and name calling. :sick:

Shiviaji the Boss showed how much Black money is hidden in the South

The people down south, more educated, so they know more methods to hide black money. Any big deemed universities will make more than 100 crores per year on donations alone.

The fish is still smelly. :p:

Firstly I'm from Kerala, and I'm neither a fan of Modi nor Mr. Kejriwal or Mr. Pappu. For me all of them are mere petty politicians, nothing more. :p:

But just like some news houses are trying to show him as an Honest businessman, I can't see anything honest in this.

"A businessman from Surat (Gujarat) has just surrendered a staggering sum of ₹6,000 crore in cash to the government.

In addition, the businessman will also pay ₹5,400 crore as tax on the money deposited by him (30 % as tax, which is ₹1,800 crore and 200% fine on the tax, which is another ₹5,400 crore).

This honest businessman is Surat’s famous diamond merchant and builder Lalji Bhai Patel. He has been donating to charities and social causes over the past years
."

http://beingindian.com/news/6000-crore-cash/

If he was honest enough why didn't he declared his unaccounted income during IDS-2016 ??

Moreover he is already a known sympathizer of BJP and NDA. Therefor I'm sorry, I can't simply digest what our news houses report and what our government feeds. :(

This news also baffles me...

I'm not aware of Indian politics that much but if I'm not wrong, these Gujarati businessmen were the most influential in Modi's victory in the 2014 elections, bearing his huge campaign expenses. If anything, Modi will surely not hurt the interests of these businessmen...

I'm not aware of Indian politics that much but if I'm not wrong, these Gujarati businessmen were the most influential in Modi's victory in the 2014 elections, bearing his huge campaign expenses. If anything, Modi will surely not hurt the interests of these businessmen...

We are actually diverting from the OP. It's not about Mr. Modi or any political party. I am just questioning the intension of this so call "Honest Businessmen" who didn't care to declaring his assets during the IDS-2016. And now he is declare just because the stached cash denominations would be useless, but this would clearly attract a 200% fine which will be almost the same to the amount being declared.

Now, why would someone do that. He could better forget that money and keep quit. At-least there won't be any case and news against him, this is what I'm clearly not able to understand. :(

Bhai thakur : Income tax raid found 13000 cr cash
Buvtsm3CYAEMzAg.jpg

income-tax-raid-at-bhai-thakurs-house-office-3.jpg

Incometax raid in virar at bhai thakur's office and home 13000 cr cash biggest IT raid in history of India till date.

cash2.jpg

There are plenty of easy methods to convert black to white. Still itseems some people are burning money at roadside rather secret. Most of the notes are seen already burned ashes but still few will be left to show its 500rs/1000s. Dont you understand why they burn at roadside and no investigations happen? Its just to promote one person

Link please, looks like those whatsapp fake photos.

No it is true. It got very low media coverage at that time. Prior to this raid, 4500 crore from a kerala MP was recovered. It had came for religious conversion for Hindus to Christians.

Gujarati businessmen are very large hearted people. If anybody goes to them for help, they will help them without looking at their cast , creed or religious. One driver sadiq bhai told me one story of a gujarati businessman who had organized mass marriage of all community. He told me that sheth told him to participate in marriage if he has any engaged couple waiting to be married. He told me that sheth told him that they will give them all house hold goods and marriage would take place according to Muslim rituals. Boy shall be paid Rs 65000 and a job. Gujaratis are simple people. They remains simple though they get billions of rupees and spend the money on charity.

This..people like this are the reason we are still a poor 3rd world country. F*c* them.:angry:

This..people like this are the reason we are still a poor 3rd world country. F*c* them.:angry:

No we are not poor because of them. Some businesses are such that you can not deal in white even though you want. It is government's fault. Now things will improve.

wow..these kind of sleazy revelations must be once in a lifetime in Indian history! Still our politicians are too much concerned about temporary long lines outside the banks & ATMs, which will be history in few days time!

No we are not poor because of them. Some businesses are such that you can not deal in white even though you want. It is government's fault. Now things will improve.

Like what businesses bro?? This dude is a diamond merchant, i don`t know if it can be done only by falsifying one's income

Back
Top Bottom