What's new

BREAKING: Tsai Ing-wen re-elected as president of Taiwan (Democracy wins again, Xi in shambles)

Most mainland Chinese hope Cai Yingwen(Tsai Ing-wen) could win. Because that will make China reunify Taiwan even faster.

Last edited:
Xi did everything to make sure Tsai wins. It gives the mainland the excuse to reunify by means of war and implement one country one system. The Hong Kong experiment, though well intended, gave too much room to CIA infiltration.

Congratulation to Xi and to the Chinese people. Reunification is just around the corner.

what about if the other guy got elected as "president of Taiwan", that means "Democracy" failed?

Tsai Ing-wen winning this was pretty much expected. She also received more votes than any candidate in Taiwan’s democratic history. The situation in Hong Kong as well as the framing of the election as a PRC Influence Referendum helped the incumbent a lot imo.

You may not believe this. Taiwanese are more brainwashed than mainland Chinese, even as they said they live in a free and democratic society. They worship west and very naive. When I talk to Taiwan people on net, I always feel IQ superior

my avi is better than yours

tumblr_p9nqkdTkcd1vmx6pno2_500.gifv

You may not believe this. Taiwanese are more brainwashed than mainland Chinese, even as they said they live in a free and democratic society. They worship west and very naive. When I talk to Taiwan people on net, I always feel IQ superior

That's a common trait of keyboard warriors all over the world; each thinking they are smarter than others. I'm pretty sure those Taiwanese you talked to on the internet also think that mainlanders are 'brainwashed' and feel 'IQ superior'. So?

Most mainland Chinese hope Cai Yingwen(Tsai Ing-wen) could win. Because that will make China reunify Taiwan even faster.

Lol. The mainland even has to hesitate whether to activate the military in HK despite having total control of the military and 101% victory. What makes you think the CCP has the balls to attack Taiwan and possibly starting a regional war in the next 4 years?

It sure is easy to be a keyboard warrior.

3W72119s5BjWMGm4Xa2MvD5AT2bJsSA8F9WeC71v1s1fKfGkK9mMKuc3LcvF4KigbWg9UsrpEPGLEUW1kADxXGbbjpfVGn3VoM772maUBxCtxLo7DhkxR4

Xi in shambles???? Why would Xi care about her. Under her Taiwan had been loosing one after another battle at diplomatic front.

That's a common trait of keyboard warriors all over the world; each thinking they are smarter than others. I'm pretty sure those Taiwanese you talked to on the internet also think that mainlanders are 'brainwashed' and feel 'IQ superior'. So?
You speak Chinese. Just check how stupid Taiwanese comments are in youtube. Another thing, I barely saw any Taiwan PDF member. Maybe there are. But very few for sure. Don't you think it's a little weird?

Lol. The mainland even has to hesitate whether to activate the military in HK despite having total control of the military and 101% victory. What makes you think the CCP has the balls to attack Taiwan and possibly starting a regional war in the next 4 years?

It sure is easy to be a keyboard warrior.
HK police can handle the rioters. No need to send PLA. Their socalled "五大诉求” has failed. That's enough.

Taiwanese are pretty much like Indians before 1962. They believed China is weak and coward and would do nothing no matter what they did. China warned India for several years. But no one believed the war would come before 1962.

And China also warned US not to cross the 38 line in Korea.

Last edited:
You speak Chinese. Just check how stupid Taiwanese comments are in youtube.

Most YouTube comments (or on the internet in general) are dumb, whether it's from Taiwan or the mainland.

I will tell you honestly, I find Singaporean comments on YouTube even more stupid. Everyone thinks he's a Zhuge Liang and is smarter than the government. If you just read the comments, you would think that Singapore is a badly-managed country and the people can't wait to vote out the PAP. Yet in the previous election, 70% of voters voted for the PAP.

YouTube comments doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Most YouTube comments (or on the internet in general) are dumb, whether it's from Taiwan or the mainland.

I will tell you honestly, I find Singaporean comments on YouTube even more stupid. Everyone thinks he's a Zhuge Liang and is smarter than the government. If you just read the comments, you would think that Singapore is a badly-managed country and the people can't wait to vote out the PAP. Yet in the previous election, 70% of voters voted for the PAP.

YouTube comments doesn't mean anything.
The Taiwan election result has proven their ignorance and stupidity. It's an overwhelming victory for DDP, not even a close win. Which tells the world Taiwanese think China as a pure paper tiger. They don't have a tiny awe to China. Which could lead to disaster to them.

I believe in the next few years, China will punish Tainwan economically and politically. And pay more money for the final war. When China loses its hope for peaceful reunification, the bad day for Taiwan will come.

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic result. Good has defeated evil. It is a humiliating result for the despotic regime in Beijing.

Taiwan has Democracy, rule of law, independent judiciary, right to a lawyer, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom to protest, freedom of religion, human rights.

Congratulations to the Taiwanese people and the Taiwanese nation.

Back
Top Bottom