What's new

‪#‎BreakingNews‬ DRDO spokesperson confirms successful ‪#‎AgniIV‬ launch by SFC completing the induc

These Nuke warhead mated Missiles do not rely upon 2 digit accuracy anyway.
Even 3 digit figures would achieve the desired effect, depending upon the yield unleashed.

Avinash CHander said that in current trend country like US equip Long range and ICBMs with conventional weapon so accuracy is desirable.

Avinash CHander said that in current trend country like US equip Long range and ICBMs with conventional weapon so accuracy is desirable.

India has no such intentions to mate our ICBMs with conventional warheads ....and it will remain so far foreseeable future .

Awww....Agni-5 with 1-1.2 ton payload and 5,000+ km range is beginning to sound boring now.

Waiting for the all-powerful Agni-6 with 3-ton payload and 5,000+ km range...and ofcourse the K-5 SLBM
with 2-ton payload and 6,500 km range. All-composite structures, next-gen nav systems and electronics...the
Indian missile factory is booming.

You equip conventional warhead on a ICBM and fire it towards an enemy nation
how do you think the enemy nation will retaliate when there radars will see an incoming ICBM

India has no such intentions to mate our ICBMs with conventional warheads ....and it will remain so far foreseeable future .

COme on man I am quoting something which I heared from Avinash chander on Bharat defense.com.

You equip conventional warhead on a ICBM and fire it towards an enemy nation
how do you think the enemy nation will retaliate when there radars will see an incoming ICBM

Update your knowledge. US has already done that.

We are not US
We will fire an ICBM
we will get a full nuclear response

Exactly !

COme on man I am quoting something which I heared from Avinash chander on Bharat defense.com.

Avinash Chander had no authority to make such comment .

and his comments may have been misinterpreted .

I do not think that India will put conventional warhead on ICBMs.

ICBMs are too scarce and costly to be spent with conventional warhead .

I do not deny that it remains a possibility under extremely rare situations but for all practical purpose we need ICBMs for nuclear deterrence and second strike capability .

You are being too theoretical . India can't afford the luxury of what US does ....

Exactly !

Avinash Chander had no authority to make such comment .

and his comments may have been misinterpreted .

I do not think that India will put conventional warhead on ICBMs.

ICBMs are too scarce and costly to be spent with conventional warhead .

I do not deny that it remains a possibility under extremely rare situations but for all practical purpose we need ICBMs for nuclear deterrence and second strike capability .

You are being too theoretical . India can't afford the luxury of what US does ....

Look, I respect your opinion but do not say what avinash chander have to say and not. Pl see the video. He clearly states that Why a ICBM with high accuracy is required.

Look, I respect your opinion but do not say what avinash chander have to say and not. Pl see the video. He clearly states that Why a ICBM with high accuracy is required.

Off course I am not contesting what Avinash Chander did say or did not .
He may have elaborated reasons for having ICBM with high accuracy ...that can not be however construed that India is planning to have ICBMs with conventional warheads .

High accuracy of ICBMs will also be crucial is developing Anti Satellite weapons .
You should not therefore equate high accuracy ICBMs to mere prelude to Conventional warhead tipped ICMB ( at least in case of India ) .
Our stock of ICBMs is limited ...our delivery mechanisms for nuclear weapons are also limited . There is no way that just because we have high accuracy ICBMs we will mate them with conventional warhead .

Are @
Off course I am not contesting what Avinash Chander did say or did not .
He may have elaborated reasons for having ICBM with high accuracy ...that can not be however construed that India is planning to have ICBMs with conventional warheads .

High accuracy of ICBMs will also be crucial is developing Anti Satellite weapons .
You should not therefore equate high accuracy ICBMs to mere prelude to Conventional warhead tipped ICMB ( at least in case of India ) .
Our stock of ICBMs is limited ...our delivery mechanisms for nuclear weapons are also limited . There is no way that just because we have high accuracy ICBMs we will mate them with conventional warhead .

Are @Indo-guy bhai aap ne ab muje thaka diya hai. Aap ek bar chander sahab ka video dekh lijiyae.

Back
Top Bottom