What's new

Brezezinski refers to the "Hindu lobby"

r3alist

Reaction score
The way the thread starter referred to the "hindu" lobby, it seemed the whole interview revolved around that subject. Sadly though i feel its another attempt to start a troll war

In amongst some generic remarks on Israel/palestine the discussion moves to lobbies within the us, interestingly he references a "Hindu lobby" - not India lobby, listen from about 2:22.

And it sounded very specific, calculated and precise, which is what he always is.

So it seems power brokers in the us are under no illusions of the nature of various lobbying interests.

YouTube - ZIONISM: Brzezinski Says Israel Lobby Not Good, Nearly 40% Settler Land Stolen & Carter Seeks Peace

Hi,

Thank you for the video----I appreciate your post---. Indian members are forgetting that they are a guest on this board----. This purpose of this board over here is to project pakistani agenda and point of view, first and foremost----. Thank you.

I never heard of it.

Hi,

No disrespect----so now you have heard of it. There is always the first time.

Hi,

Thank you for the video----I appreciate your post---. Indian members are forgetting that they are a guest on this board----. This board is here to project pakistani and muslim point of view----. Thank you.

Hi,

No disrespect----so now you have heard of it. There is always the first time.

Good post.

Hindu lobby in America is still in it's early days we have a long road ahead of us still.

The Indian lobby itself is not that effective at this movement.

If this Hindu lobby ever sprouts, what can the probably do which the Indian lobby couldn't?

It is the second strongest lobby in the u s after the israeli---.

The Hindu lobby has been allowed traction in Washington with the assistance from AIPAC. Hindutva and Zionism as ideologies have much in common and are both acting against Muslim interests

you being serious thats like saying Muslim groups in UK and USA is against Hindus

Hindu also has a geographical identity along with religious. If I'm not wrong, even the Indian Muslims are called as Hindus(or something around it) in middle-east.

you being serious thats like saying Muslim groups in UK and USA is against Hindus

No mate not at all. Muslims in UK and US do not have an agenda against Hindus Jews or any other religion. I put a thread up on here to try understand more about Hindutva and after seeing responses on here from Indians I am convinced it has similarities to Zionism and is racist.

Though I have all the time in the world for you and your perception of Hindutva there are others (Hindu/Indians) who interpret it in a different and racist manner similar to Zionism

Hindu also has a geographical identity along with religious. If I'm not wrong, even the Indian Muslims are called as Hindus(or something around it) in middle-east.

The last time I looked Hindu and Hinduism was and or is a religion. I have never heard Indian Muslims called Hindu's

The term Hindi and Hindu is derived from word sindh and sindhi as the ancient Persians pronunciate "s" as "h" e.g. sarasvati as harasvati. Thats why you will never find the word 'Hindu' in the Vedas or Gita as it is used in the geographical sense.

No mate not at all. Muslims in UK and US do not have an agenda against Hindus Jews or any other religion. I put a thread up on here to try understand more about Hindutva and after seeing responses on here from Indians I am convinced it has similarities to Zionism and is racist.

Though I have all the time in the world for you and your perception of Hindutva there are others (Hindu/Indians) who interpret it in a different and racist manner similar to Zionism

The last time I looked Hindu and Hinduism was and or is a religion. I have never heard Indian Muslims called Hindu's

Thats your view and i can make claims that Muslim lobby groups and Islamisation is in line with Nazism and thus evil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom