What's new

Bribe highest in Punjab , lowest in KPK :- FAFEN Report

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is great achievement from a new party and new government. I congratulate PTI from bring the bribery to level. specially in police and patwari system.

For all the noon league. when ur leader is corrupt and u guys are okey with that. so u cant criticize the underpaid police and government officials to be honest. Honest of the bribes will end up in offshore accounts

@SBD-3
Ranasikander
pkuser2k12
New Resolve
MilSpec

notorious_eagle

So its a survey, yet another survey.
No one gives a damn to the survey companies in Pakistan, they are like prostitute, they are ready to entertain any client who pays them more.

That's all, thanks a lot for starting a nonsense thread.

Grow up Ptians.

This is great achievement from a new party and new government. I congratulate PTI from bring the bribery to level. specially in police and patwari system.

For all the noon league. when ur leader is corrupt and u guys are okey with that. so u cant criticize the underpaid police and government officials to be honest. Honest of the bribes will end up in offshore accounts

@SBD-3
Ranasikander
pkuser2k12
New Resolve
MilSpec

notorious_eagle
so when did a Yuothia start to believe on surveys. Coz according to internalional bodies Pakistan economy Improving more better then expectations, NS as double the vote bank and popularity? before election every one including this same FAFEN says that NS will win with more then 50% seats. OPSSSS

Uff someone need burnol... offshore party on fire

Baboon leagi baboons now cant defend money laundering by their devta

No one gives a damn to the survey companies in Pakistan, they are like prostitute, they are ready to entertain any client who pays them more.

Grow up Ptians.

Seriously ??? you will be first doing "Nanga Nach" in case KPK pribe ratio was higher then Punjab.

However KPK is doing far better in police and other sector, they arrested soran singh killers in 24 hours and also the blind murder of a girl in abbotabad in just a week. lanat e punjab hakoomat tey fer dowwan hathan naal

Guys, no matter which party you support I think we can all agree that we have seen some really positive developments in our dear country. We may not agree on some points, but I truly believe that we are moving in the right direction. Personally I may not agree with PTI's politics, but the impact PTI and its supporters (that includes the awesome folks here on PDF) have made on our society is tremendous.

This healthy competition between provinces, this scrutiny of politicians (even though not good enough yet), the way each project gets analyzed, compared to other projects is amazing. Let's keep this healthy debate open. We are all stakeholders in this process. Let's leave a better Pakistan for our children and the world, Insha Allah!

P.S. I think its superb that we have chosen parties to support. I hope the next step would be that we move away from personality cults towards debates on policy. Our political parties get mature enough to focus on ideologies and principles instead of personalities. I bet in ten years or two election cycles, a lot of trash we see in our system (corrupt politicians, uneducated candidates etc) will be washed away IA.

Grow up Ptians.
And of course you are talking with experience right?

a lot of trash we see in our system (corrupt politicians, uneducated candidates etc) will be washed away IA.
I like the way you think
What we need is for people to stop hero worship of people and say what is wrong as wrong
IF someone steals or has done something wrong, do not be loyal because he is from your party, heck even a decent family kicks out thieves and criminals...
Why would you accept the rules for the ones who govern you to be any different... money or not, the people should remember the values they were taught as kids and implement them

What hurts me is that the survey says that 52% were involved in bribery in KPK and we have got half of our members celebrating it and the other half ridiculing the survey. No one bothers that 52% is still too high and it is our COUNTRY that we are talking about here. Shame on all of us!!
If the government is KPK have done a good job bringing the bribery down, they still need to do an exceptional job to eliminate this problem. For others, rather then making fun or being as arrogant as you are being, better try to solve this problem in your circle of influence. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY for God sake!!

so when did a Yuothia start to believe on surveys. Coz according to internalional bodies Pakistan economy Improving more better then expectations, NS as double the vote bank and popularity? before election every one including this same FAFEN says that NS will win with more then 50% seats. OPSSSS
MQM win seats in karachi does that mean they are not corrupt or murderers ?

PPP won sindh again does that mean they are not corrupt.

This dumb logic can be understood on by PMLN voters

Please share the Link of that survey!
Will it make any difference? U already told me u know they are corrupt. U had no problem with it

jamhoriat ko de rail kernay ki aik or koshish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom