What's new

BRIC to counter US anti-Iran move at UN

Can't agree with that. The last time I checked Pakistan is still combating terrorism and helping to restore regional stability. Kim Jong Il on the other hand is causing more trouble for himself and for China.

They are fighting against terrorist but only against TTP which is not bad but they should act against other terrorist also..Remember these terrorist which Pakistan on war are also close to pakistan after afgan war but what happen they turn against them right.They should not divide terrorist into good or bad to gain statergic depth and consider all terrorist as a terrorist...

BRIC is one of the most important and powerful organization in world.China and India should shout out their problem,I don't want to see India moving toward USA. But china too should give its priory to BRIC and move away from Pakistan and North Korea like country.China should improve its relation with India,Japan and other East Asian country.China deserve superpower but its not possible with North Korea and Pakistan ,China need powerful country like ASEAN country and BRIC to achieve that status,who can help china to increase its power and respect more in world.I hope BRIC and ASEAN come together..
Today USA is superpower because it has Europe and other west nation with him..Its all about economy...its all about politics...:cheers:

Personally I'd rather that India & China sort out their problems than shout them out .:azn:

I think China should look at Turkey. Instant access to ME and Europe. Plus we are the only country that can talk with Iran and the U.S.

Though the U.S. has made it clear they don't much care for what we have to offer. They choose to stick with sanctioning Iran then saying we are open for talks. It is just plain stupid. It is like slapping someone across the face then inviting them to dinner.

Ok, China and Turkey members have been avoiding this issue, so as to have a chance, I do not mind opening the box, we will ask Turkey, how you look Uighur separatists? Selection of mutual respect and cooperation, or stupid hurt each other.

BTW the military relations between China and Turkey are very good, at least until 2008.

Ok, China and Turkey members have been avoiding this issue, so as to have a chance, I do not mind opening the box, we will ask Turkey, how you look Uighur separatists? Selection of mutual respect and cooperation, or stupid hurt each other.

BTY, the military relations between China and Turkey are very good, at least until 2008.

Certainly with the AKP in power it would be harder for Chinese and Turkish relations. Since many members of that party support Uighur separatists. I personally don't think it is none of our business. Since i don't see china getting involved in Turkey/PKK issue.

Defense ties were pretty good. Since we worked on Turkish variants of the WS-1 and B-611.

Certainly with the AKP in power it would be harder for Chinese and Turkish relations. Since many members of that party support Uighur separatists. I personally don't think it is none of our business. Since i don't see china getting involved in Turkey/PKK issue.

Defense ties were pretty good. Since we worked on Turkish variants of the WS-1 and B-611.

If that is the majority view of Turks , that was a very good, really, and even caught in the middle of the our Pakistani brothers will feel relaxed. The relationship between China and Turkey is certainly very promising, no doubt. Of course, I am still cautious response, because the Turkish Nationalism in Turkey is too big ambitions. If only cultural, it can be understood, however, if there are challenges on other country's sovereignty, it will be a doomed to failure strategy. Chinese and Indians have a footprint in the world, all the requirements is cultural and communication links, this is a successful strategy, not a goal too far, but it will immediately provoke the enemy's strategy. In this respect, China and India are smart, Chinese and Indians to comply with local laws, and possible integration with the local community.

Last edited:
Also, if the recommendations of friends and partners, then China will carefully listen to, in fact, the development of China Uighurs have shortcomings, you can give suggestions, but please respect China's sovereignty and internal affairs, we will develop the economy for our own all nationalities, not to doubt China's determination and ability. Our western region development strategy to solve the problems caused by uneven development.

Last edited:
Back to the topic, the cooperation of the BRICs is certainly necessary, and emerging countries will have a bigger stage, then all need a carrier, BRIC is a good joint.

Why abandon north korea and pakistan? the damage that it will do to china's international image is huge.

first, the west still won't like us. instead they'll portray us as backstabbers.

second, the rest of the world will hate us.

you know siegecrossbow,Pakistan role in south Asia is same what North Korea play in East Asia.
Would you care to elaborate, how Pakistan's role is similar to that of North Korea? Are there any American basis in North Korea? or does the NATO or American military consult North Korean military regarding their geo strategic policies? if it's anything Pakistan is more significant than India when it comes to world policies in south Asia regarding Iran & Afghanistan.

Why abandon north korea and pakistan? the damage that it will do to china's international image is huge.

first, the west still won't like us. instead they'll portray us as backstabbers.

second, the rest of the world will hate us.

What damage would it do to China's intl image that hasn't already been done, or that simply isn't there? China isn't exactly known for protecting other countries outside of its interests, just doing economic business.
Why would the rest of the world hate China if they stopped giving sustenance to north korea? In fact this would boost china's image as a responsible member of the world.

Who would hate China if they abandoned North Korea? That would speak more to the quality of the haters, then to the actions of China, if they'd hate the Chinese for refusing sustenance to a totalitarian dictatorship that gives priority to feeding its military rather than its citizenry.

What damage would it do to China's intl image that hasn't already been done, or that simply isn't there? China isn't exactly known for protecting other countries outside of its interests, just doing economic business.
Why would the rest of the world hate China if they stopped giving sustenance to north korea? In fact this would boost china's image as a responsible member of the world.

Who would hate China if they abandoned North Korea? That would speak more to the quality of the haters, then to the actions of China, if they'd hate the Chinese for refusing sustenance to a totalitarian dictatorship that gives priority to feeding its military rather than its citizenry.

North Korea is bad for us both ways.

If we keep supplying them with food and electricity, people in Western nations will say that we are "propping up a dictatorship".

If we stop supplying them with food and electricity, it will cause a humanitarian crisis with millions of people (innocent Korean civilians) dying of starvation. Not to mention millions of refugees trying to cross the border into northern China.

Tell me, what would you do?

Instead of abandoning the North Koreas and letting them all starve to death, why not prop them in the right direction? Kim Jong Il is about to expire soon and China will have a major say in the successor. The right push may liberalize North Korean's economy and government.

it would take BRIC many decades to match up with what US is today(atleast 50 years).. even the entire bloc of bric is not enough to counter the americans, let alone indians playing stooge to them.

Back
Top Bottom