What's new

BRICS: a step towards a new world order?

That just shows an unequal distribution of wealth. Moscow on the other hand has an average high income lifestyle. While Mumbai has a slum right next to ambani house.

We should be in our own race to reduce poverty, unemployment and illiteracy. We should be fighting together to eliminate these things in our countries, not spread more hatred. Healthy competition is good for us.

You should be counting GDP PER CAPITA.

Overpopulated countries like India will always rank at the top.

Compare with China, who has a similar population as yours, and look at the piss-poor gau mutra showing.

And Comparing London, Shanghai, Beijing and HongKong with Mumbai is like comparing your kaamwali bai to Aishwarya Rai.

Not even in the same league as infra, city services, convenience to access parts of the city and a hundred other things.

I know it looks good in Swarajya Mag, but come the f*ck on !!

Stay limited within India.

Don't make me post pictures of Dharavi slums - which should be enough.

No, that's not what PPP means.
It means that the purchasing parity within the country is a lot higher.
This is due to the low cost of Labour and low living standards in India, which means that a lot more can be purchased for the same amount, theoretically making the average person better off on paper, but not when you have a colossal population like India.

You've again proven that India suffers from a colossal amount of poverty due to the massive value of its PPP economy within the nation and that a lot more can be bought for a lot less due to the higher value of currency to the average person.

Of course this is going to be lower in the UK where the currency value for the average person is lower due to the higher prices of commodities and services due to having a much more advanced educational and operational system, which leads to much higher competition in demand and therefore better living standards in the long run

here we have news as below, India is among nations who give 'free Ration/food' to 2/3rd population, if they exercise their rights in India :coffee:

what about other South Asian nations? do they offer the same for their poor? how many countries in world where poor don't sleep hungry? it cost India budget around $30bil per year :-)
=>

Free ration to the poor will be extended for 5 years, 80 crore will benefit: Modi

"During Covid-19, the biggest concern of the poor was what they would feed their children... Then I decided that I will not let any poor sleep hungry, hence the BJP government started the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana," PM Modi said.

=> https://www.businesstoday.in/latest...for-next-five-years-pm-modi-404558-2023-11-04

BJP-led Centre to extend free ration scheme for 80 crore poor for next five years. PM Narendra Modi made the announcement at a rally in Chhattisgarh. According to government officials, this move will incur an expenditure of approximately Rs 2 lakh crore.

We should be in our own race to reduce poverty, unemployment and illiteracy. We should be fighting together to eliminate these things in our countries, not spread more hatred. Healthy competition is good for us.

hows going? we find the list of NICs where our GDP on PPP per capita match with Philippines, near to Indonesia also. here, is the Philippines-Indonesia also the countries where poor don't sleep hungry? hows many countries would be in world where poor don't sleep hungry? my last posts :-)

Why does ⅔ of the population rely on state rations?

my family dont. people of my colony also looks the same in Lucknow :-)

but in tough time, this is the option available for we all in India :enjoy:

Last edited:
BRICS is a party where everyone is a guest, and everyone is looking for a host.

Initially what I thought about this organization was not right. They are there just theoretically. I mean, if today dollar collapses, what backup they have? Practically they can't do much.

Or can they?

BRICS is a party where everyone is a guest, and everyone is looking for a host.

Initially what I thought about this organization was not right. They are there just theoretically. I mean, if today dollar collapses, what backup they have? Practically they can't do much.

Or can they?

Brics will not fail like NAM :disagree:

right now trade between India-Russia is in Yuan, and it has been moved forward as brics currency at present. .....

one currency for all brics members is something why they are united with, one of the reason. lets see :coffee:

Last edited:

China’s Xi ‘True VIP’, Dominating Force at BRICS Summit – FT​

August 26, 2023

Xi was the only state leader personally received by President Cyril Ramaphosa at the airport; in contrast Indian prime minister Narendra Modi was met by Ramaphosa’s deputy​

Chinese President Xi Jinping meets with South African President Cyril Ramaphosa ahead of the BRICS Summit at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa

Chinese President Xi Jinping meets with South African President Cyril Ramaphosa ahead of the BRICS Summit at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa Photo: Reuters

Chinese President Xi Jinping was seen as the dominating force at the BRICS summit held in South Africa this week, receiving special treatment “from the minute he arrived”, unlike any other attending head of state, the Financial Times reported.

Xi was the only state leader personally received by South African President Cyril Ramaphosa at the airport and was later given the “Order of South Africa”, an award Chinese state media described as “the highest decoration and the highest honor that South Africa awards to an important and friendly head of state.” In contrast, Narendra Modi, prime minister of the second largest BRICS country India, was received by Ramaphosa’s deputy upon his arrival in South Africa.

FT said the “real evidence” of Xi’s dominance at BRICS was seen in the bloc’s expansion, with the induction of six new countries, including Iran and Saudi Arabia. The expansion was in-line with Xi’s overarching plan to create a G7 rival and challenge the United States’ “hegemony”.

Among other hints of Chinese dominance were state-owned Chery Automobile being the “official presidential vehicle partner” for the summit. Xi’s delegation also “took over” South African hotels, bringing in everything ranging from beds and mattresses to curtains and carpets from home. “There was nothing South African in the particular presidential room of the president of China,” South Africa’s police minister Bheki Cele was quoted as saying.

CHina has emerged as 'Khalifa' of brics. :-)
now India-Russia trading in Yuan, looks like Yuan has been accepted as brics currency :mps:
successor
=> Khalifa or Khalifah (Arabic: خليفة; commonly "caliph" in English) is a name or title which means "successor", "ruler" or "leader". It most commonly refers to the leader of a Caliphate, but is also used as a title among various Islamic religious groups and others. Khalifa is sometimes also pronounced as "kalifa".

Last edited:
How can BRICS make a new World Order?

India and China are supposedly enemies. lol.

And Russia prefers to work with China over India. lol.

How can BRICS make a new World Order?

India and China are supposedly enemies. lol.

And Russia prefers to work with China over India. lol.
It is ridiculous to compare NATO and BRICS. There is no union called BRICS, India and China are enemies anyway.

I'm surprised that Turkey is only $10 billion.

we have Russia in middle who share information between India and China.
with allies like Iran also, India and China have more a sense of 'together' :-)

Narrative building for the educated upper middle class has started, now the same needs to be done for the awaam by calling TTP Khwarji in Urdu and Pashto

victorious Taliban fought fair war with US-NATO, and we have no wrong news about Taliban's rule in Afghanis, they are similar to communist Rule like Iran, Russia etc.
Russia was to have diplomatic relation with Taliban ruled Afghan also, but things couldn't go forward...
Taliban are 'son of soil' of Afghan, and deserve a seat in UN also:coffee:

Ranked: The Cities With the Most Bubble Risk in Their Property Markets​

October 26, 2023
By Pallavi Rao

A map showing the bubble-risk rating of 25 major property markets along with a bar chart showing housing price growth YoY.

Which Cities Have Bubble Risk in Their Property Markets?​

Buoyed by low interest rates for the last decade, many property markets have seen substantial price growth since 2010. Experts warned that real estate bubbles—in which the price of assets moved up far beyond their intrinsic value—were forming.

The UBS Global Real Estate Bubble Index analyzes the real estate market of 25 major cities across the globe and assigns them a score between -0.5 to 2.0 to convey bubble risk. The higher the score, the more imbalanced the market is, with those above 1.5 in “bubble-risk” territory.

We visualize the data in the above map, along with charting the real property price changes in the last year.

Ranking Bubble Risk by City​

At the top of UBS’ findings is Switzerland’s financial capital Zurich, with a 1.71 score, putting the city firmly in the bubble-risk zone. With its high-income earners and the country’s low interest rates, the city has been steadily climbing the real estate bubble-risk rankings, 5th in 2021, to 3rd in 2022, to the top spot this year.

Unlike many of its former peers in the risky territory, local prices adapted to increased mortgage rates this year, and have stayed elevated.

Here’s the full rankings for bubble risk in all 25 property markets:

View attachment 967615View attachment 967616View attachment 967617

Ofcourse Toronto and Vancouver are on the list, thank heavens I bought my home elsewhere. And now real estate agents are knocking on our doors everyday asking if we want to sell with all the Vancouverites and Torontonians moving here en masse.

The problem with Canadian real estate is every Tom, Baljeet, Ram and Mohammed want to move only to Toronto or Vancouver; end of story (maybe Montreal as well), live amongst only their own countrymen and make these cities and surrounding areas bigger cultural ghettos than they already are.

what you think, hows long will it take to reach 'bubble'-bottom of US-west economies?
i would say by end 2024, won't take longer i guess :-)

You just stopped short of saying India's bhikharee economy is better than the US. Why stop there - khayesh puri kar lo...

As if $2200 nominal per capita GDP and $80,000 are comparable...dimag thik hai or nahi ??

That is why today, one of the largest number of illegals caught in US borders are Indians.

I tell you - you Indians are a circus around here, berry berry enturr-tayninggg. :lol:

US-west would be less than average Asian per capita income, if we consider value of currency

if we see the graph as below, China would be maintaining its first spot considering bubble/hollow US-West economies. Chinese economy has share of export money/foreign money in its GDP on PPP.
and US? considering its bubble within, i find its no place on top 2 :no:
=>

j04xg6s4jb06indbesqsd7kquz4s7hu[1].png

What Indians fail to realise is that they'll have to pay for American goodies in both dollar and blood on the Sino-Indian border. India sold its soul in 2006 to get access to the American gear. The cost will be very high.

Forget about LCA, if this news is true, they can forget AMCA and that weird af dual engine Tejas they've been trying to build.

US economy is a 'bubble' economy. India is too big for US.........

if you buy SU30mki also, then you know that its total you and Russia, nothing in middle, almost....

America is a small economy if we consider the bubble within US-West. US won't be more than 20%of its shown economy.

India+Russia can feed US, only this much we think of USA, if US have a look on the bubble within USA.
for us, USA is hardly a north American country, only

US economy is a 'bubble' economy. India is too big for US.........

if you buy SU30mki also, then you know that its total you and Russia, nothing in middle, almost....

America is a small economy if we consider the bubble within US-West. US won't be more than 20%of its shown economy.

India+Russia can feed US, only this much we think of USA, if US have a look on the bubble within USA.
for us, USA is hardly a north American country, only
Are you not Superboy alias Austin powers?
You have been spaming your own thread with some silly rediculous comments which seem more to be fantasies than reality.
You even go as far as saying India and China are good partners and both friendly countries that cooperate together geopolitically against the US. Seems to me and everyone on here like you have lost your mind to be honest. Most of your points don't even make no sense and they lack context. Seems to me like you are just trolling 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Are you not Superboy alias Austin powers?
You have been spaming your own thread with some silly rediculous comments which seem more to be fantasies than reality.
You even go as far as saying Indiaand China are good partners and both friendly countries that cooperate together geopolitically against the US. Seems to me and everyone on here like you have lost your mind to be honest. Most of your points don't even make no sense and they lack context. Seems to me like you are trolling 🤣🤣

Nope, he is Indian descend who gets educated in Western quality University in Australia

He is clearly Indian and tried to improve Indian image with his posts

Nope, he is Indian descend who gets educated in Western quality University in Australia

He is clearly Indian and tried to improve Indian image with his posts
Obviously those kind of people always migrate and live in the West where they start claiming how better and good their home countries are while chastising and putting down the very same countries they migrated to.😂🤣 The irony of it all..I don't really know who this kind of people think they are fooling. 🤣🤣

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom