What's new

BRICS declaration may strain China-Pak ties: Chinese scholar

Ha, modi would not like to his people. In fact under Modi India became fastest growing economy in the world. Under Modi,India beat China in Donglang even though Indians retreated and now all Donglang is occupied by Chinese soldiers. During BRICS Modi received most welcome of all the leaders! Beat that!
:enjoy:
As an Indian, I appreciate Chinese efforts and as a token of appreciation I am planning to buy Honor 8x. Cheers to my real Chinese Friends out here..

Well all those heros of Let and Jaish are UN designated terrorists, meaning china has endorsed it already in UN Security Council. Only for Pakistan they are freedom fighters. It is matter of time before entire nation is declared state sponsor of terrorists and face world sanctions worse than NK.

Indian like to make assumption and claim, we didn't give India's blessing as yet and endorsed nothing:lol:

China knows India is a major market and a source of income where as Pakistan is a money sink.

When money speaks, everything vanishes. The so called deeper then ocean friendship means nothing when China is about to loose access to a market that is giving them 70 Billion annually.

All it needed was slap by India for China to realize how close it came to pissing off common people of India.

Rip India with trade surplus is not equally do thing at the expense of our all weather friend, don't delude yourself, CPEC is progress very well:lol:, if trade can be a political bargain, you could have done with NSG, Masood, CPEC...black mail is just not work with China

Why are you feeling pain if China is on right path. You should also be part of denouncing terrorism. You will feel better.

Feeling pain? LMAO I just laugh at your delude Indians thinking that China will do India favor at the expense of our all weather friend, we all denouncing terrorism include Indian terrorist against Pakistan in Kashmir.

Rip India with trade surplus is not equally do thing at the expense of our all weather friend, don't delude yourself, CPEC is progress very well:lol:, if trade can be a political bargain, you could have done with NSG, Masood, CPEC...black mail is just not work with China
We are happy with trade surplus, it would eventually end when Indian competancy would be at par with Chinese, at least it would drive Govt and Indian companies to catch up with Chinese mass production.

Pakistan needs to act right, otherwise China would dump them. This message is clear from BRICS joint statement. China is behaving like matured and responsible world power not like bully. Doklam resolution and BRICS joint statement will send +ve vibe in Indian masses.
It's only a week or so since China became mature. I'd go slow on the vibes.

I doubt it will.

China has Pakistanis by the balls. Right now ,and even in the foreseeable future, there isn't a lot of countries Pakistanis can ask for money or military help.

Let's see:

Pakistanis need military supplies. Where do they have to go now since US and the west is distancing itself from Pakistan?

A - China

Pakistanis need loans and grants. Where do they go?

A - Not IMF or WB since they are all too heavily controlled by the west. China.

Pakistan is taking a lot from China and when you're so heavily dependent on someone, your options are pretty limited.

Pakistan is pretty much turning into another North Korea with all but China willing to bear its liability and even China gets tired every now and then.

have Pakistan by the ball or India by the ball, you just like to make premature statement, if you look at China's foreign diplomacy record, Pakistan is always our most favorite nation. you guys will never able to drive a wedge between China and Pakistan...keep dreaming

Feeling pain? LMAO I just laugh at your delude Indians thinking that China will do India favor at the expense of our all weather friend, we all denouncing terrorism include Indian terrorist against Pakistan in Kashmir.
We are not asking for any favor from China, to become future Super Power China needs course correction. Denouncing terrorism is right way to be respected by world community. You can go ahead with your dev plans in Pakistan.

50 billion usd surplus against India mean 50 free type 055 destroyers per year to patrol Indian shores.

:bunny:

50 billion usd surplus against India mean 50 free type 055 destroyers per year to patrol Indian shores.

:bunny:

But Indian Navy would destroy PLAN in the Indian Ocean. We will never be able to patrol their shores.

Just this one time I want to extend my benefit of doubt to the Chinese. Like the rest of the world, China also faces a real threat in radical Islam. These Islamic terrorists do not see "deeper" or "higher" ties but focus only on Islamic Jihad. Pakistani terrorist and training grounds have featured in many western attacks... how long before they feature in a Chinese attack?

The Chinese are looking after themselves by naming known islamic terror institutions of Pakistan. It's time Pakistan "does more".

Back
Top Bottom