What's new

BRICS declaration may strain China-Pak ties: Chinese scholar

CPEC was conceptualized and get into the execution phase under Nawaz government. They along with Chinese have passed CPEC in hurry with vested interest. With Nawaz gone and there are now raising voices against CPEC because chinese are bringing their own labor, shops, brands, and not giving anything to the Pakistani traders, heat is turning up to the CPEC. Chinese leaders have realized it that their vision of CPEC is not going to happen soon due to changed politics in Pakistan. Even a small investigation can reveal a lots of corruption and scam in this so called CPEC bringing halt to the more than $50 billion of investment by Chinese.. SO to mitigate this risk, chinese are now cozying up with India too. They are giving small carrots by including the names in the BRICS and then later on will veto in the UN.
More over, may be Chinese are creating a new lever to be used against Pakistan, that either suppress the revolts or voices against CPEC or we will stop supporting your in the international forums. This may be a small indication to Pakistani establishments.
So it is time for China to ask pakistani to "Do more" if they want China;s support.

LMAO when you guys will stop repeating the same sh1t over and over regarding CPEC, since day one, India is crying about CPEC and their medias throw all kind of bullsh1t in the air such China is neo-colonialism or Pakistan is just a state of China...no one will buy your crap, we Chinese are pragmatic, we will show you what is the truth meaning of CPEC once operation, we will not let our all weather brother behind you.

And you can make any speculation you want but one thing you can be sure at it's that China has never been good with any Asian nations nor nation in the world as we're with Pakistan, these little Indian dirty trick will never shake the foundation of Sino-Pakistan relation, don't make any delusion it's an wasting time.

Last edited:
LMAO when you guys will stop repeating the same sh1t over and over regarding CPEC, since day one, India is crying about CPEC and their medias throw all kind of bullsh1t in the air such China is neo-colonialism or Pakistan is just a state of China...no one will buy your crap, we Chinese are pragmatic, we will who what is the truth meaning of CPEC once operation, we will not let our all weather brother behind you.

And you can make any speculation you want but one thing you can be sure at it's that China has never been good with any Asian nations nor nation in the world as we're with Pakistan, these little Indian dirty trick will never shake the foundation of Sino-Pakistan relation, don't make any delusion it's an wasting time.
I have a peace of advice for you,bro whatever you guys have promised Pakistan on CPEC let those better come true , other wise you have pissed nuclear power as your neighbor and they can do lot in your majority areas with their moral support

China just killed any goodwill it had in Pakistan by including Haq Net in the declaration. I wonder what sort of leverage India had on China that it blindsided Pakistan is such a way. It really scares the crap out of me. Well done India. Sorry China, it's no more cool to be Chinese in Pakistan. Simple.

I have a peace of advice for you,bro whatever you guys have promised Pakistan on CPEC let those better come true , other wise you have pissed nuclear power as your neighbor and they can do lot in your majority areas with their moral support

You can keep the advise for yourself and stay away of CPEC, this way you will never piss a nuclear power as your neighbor because you surely know the outcome.

China just killed any goodwill it had in Pakistan by including Haq Net in the declaration. I wonder what sort of leverage India had on China that it blindsided Pakistan is such a way. It really scares the crap out of me. Well done India. Sorry China, it's no more cool to be Chinese in Pakistan. Simple.

After so many year of friendship, you sincerely really believe that China will just sold Pakistan in favor of India after what has happen with Donglang Standoff?.

Dude, that's what baffles me. I've spoken over the phone to people who actually make decisions and academics @ Quaid-e-azam university (people who are really really connected) over this exact issue. And trust me, they are all dumbfounded / speechless at the text. Now it's anyone's guess what happens next.

After so many year of friendship, you sincerely really believe that China will just sold Pakistan in favor of India after what has happen with Donglang Standoff?.

Dude, that's what baffles me. I've spoken over the phone to people who actually make decisions and academics @ Quaid-e-azam university (people who are really really connected) over this exact issue. And trust me, they are all dumbfounded / speechless at the text. Now it's anyone's guess what happens next.

Only time will reveal the truth, I think it's still premature to draw any conclusion. I was initially frustrated too but I don't think China is so dumb to sold our all weather friend to our enemy.

As I said. I hope not too. I hope there is something extremely good that will follow this humiliation for Pakistan (Chinese side), otherwise, if it's just economics that dictates the T&C's of this 'sweeter than honey' relationship, than be sure it is good 40 or so years wasted and it will result in a very ugly divorce.

I don't think China is so dumb to sold our all weather friend to our enemy.

And my last post in this thread got deleted for calling China a bit of a jerk. :sick::frown::hitwall:

As I said. I hope not too. I hope there is something extremely good that will follow this humiliation for Pakistan (Chinese side), otherwise, if it's just economics that dictates the TOC's of this 'sweeter than honey' relationship, than be sure it is good 40 or so years wasted and it will result in a very ugly divorce.

Give yourself a chance: time will reveal a lot of surprise things in this geo-politic turmoil, something we will never know because we're not directly involved, only China and Pakistan government will know better : If China-Pakistan relation is deteriorating then that's a bad sign.

As I said. I hope not too. I hope there is something extremely good that will follow this humiliation for Pakistan (Chinese side), otherwise, if it's just economics that dictates the T&C's of this 'sweeter than honey' relationship, than be sure it is good 40 or so years wasted and it will result in a very ugly divorce.

Pretty sure they had a good consultation regarding this which is unknown to us.

I dono why people think that BRICS is only about India China Pakistan????

Terrorism is global issue... and good bad terrorist syndrome is only specific to few nations.... Expecting your supposedly allies to follow this is too much....

off topic: I do not know when will Pakistan realise that every nation has their owm national interest....And you can't expect your ally' s to be always matching with yours.....

This is a brics statement..... and Pakistan Chinese relationship will continue to remain what ever it is now...

Give yourself a chance: time will reveal a lot of surprise things in this geo-politic turmoil, something we will never know because we're not directly involved, only China and Pakistan government will know better : If China-Pakistan relation is deteriorating then that's a bad sign.
Rise of a new "Do More" Daddy for Pakistan.

Always remember, till you are profitable either monetary or diplomatically you are my best buddy, once that sweeter than honey phase is over, you are just liability.

Nawaz is gone, all his opposition wale will club together and for personal political gains will ensure to get their baits in CPEC.

On potential listing of Azhar as a global terrorist by the UN, he said China may have had its reasons to block the move but, “I guess after India has given more facts, China may have changed its former stand.”

Don't know what they were thinking while signing this declaration ........... because Hizb ut Tahrir is in the list ........... that organisation is banned by Pakistan, whereas india is yet to ban that organisation.

Back
Top Bottom