What's new

Bridge blown up in Bolan, Balochistan

Counterpunch

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DHADAR: Miscreants blew up a bridge in the Dhadar area of Bolan in Balochistan early Saturday morning, Levies force said.

Explosives were used to blow up the bridge. The Quetta-Sibi highway has been closed for traffic following the explosion, Levies force said.

No loss of life was reported.

On Friday at least six people were killed and 20 injured when two bombs exploded one after the other at a railway track in Bolan District. One of the bombs exploded underneath the Jaffar Express engine, while the other exploded under bogey number three, Levies sources said.

A case was registered against 'unknown persons' following the incident

https://www.geo.tv/latest/117192-Bridge-blown-up-in-Bolan

India should pay for this. Pakistan and China should create a joint wing dedicated to responding to Indian terrorism in Balochistan back in India.
I think you are right here. Unusual problems require unusual solutions to them.

It's about time Pakistan starts paying back in the same coin. The later we stand up to this lunacy from Indian backed terrorists the higher the price we will have to pay. And this we have observed firsthand in North Waziristan and Swat already

P.S: And I agree to the idea of joint wing, tasked with 'stopping terrorism' primarily, but with the additional mandate of going any distance for 'stopping' it.

I think you are right here. Unusual problems require unusual solutions to them.

It's about time Pakistan starts paying back in the same coin. The later we stand up to this lunacy from Indian backed terrorists the higher the price we will have to pay. And this we have observed firsthand in North Waziristan and Swat already
Don't you do, everything that you can do already? You already cause great deal of mischief in India

Don't you do, everything that you can do already? You already cause great deal of mischief in India
:) No my friend No! You haven't even seen the trailer of what we are capable of. Nor can you imagine what we have been through since last decade

I will not even be the last person to wish death on innocents but if it makes my innocent people any safer I would be the first one to pull the trigger!

Time to register links of these incidents with bramdagh bugti and other masterminds and declare them terrorist from UNO and bring them home for justice ... However justice shoukd be served tbroughh local tribal elders so that we dont have to face any other false idol like akbar bugti

Why don't we relaunch the Khalistan movement and start arming NE proxies?
In the mean time we must activate sleeper cells within the Indian military and sabotage their equipment.

Why is India being dragged into this???
The article doesn't mention India.

Don't Pakistanis get agitated when India blames Pakistan for terrorist attacks?

Even if a mouse farts, India blames Pakistan for ot and your media has been quite seuccesful brainwashing the masses.

What wrong if we endorse the courtesy?

Brothers until and unless, if we should destroy this terrorist butcher of Gujarat terrorist modi and rapist, terrorist, coward End ia country soon, as they are bleeding whole world and Asia. So, here are my few points if they are spreading terrorism in our country we can also fuel the insurgency and burn and bleed and completely destroy Rundians End ians from the world map soon INSHALLAH

(1) Maoists and Naxal’s are spreading in their country and controlling all major parts of India Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal. Soon, if ISI fuel insurgency there, by providing some more arms and weapons and trains them, all these states would be get independent with a separate country known as Naxalistan " Land of Communists"

(2) Fueling insurgency among Maoists and Marxist radicals buoyed by ISI via intermediaries such as Nepal and Dravidian and Dalit identity separatism being fostered by the West in the name of human rights. They would create unrest in whole End ia.

(3) Northeast End ia many communities wants independence and kind of civil war is going on for last few decades in this region, if we can provide arms and supports them, by hiring local agents then run rest they can fuel insurgency in whole End ia.

(4) Powering the freedom fighter movement which is already rising and Sikhs wants some kind of revenge from End ia of 1984 cause, by supporting locals Sikhs residing in End ian Punjab then we can accomplish our goals. By providing somehow money from external arena, and then they would spread rebellion in End ian Punjab, and soon it would become Khalistan. Support their cause through news and Internet social media and twitter accounts.

(5) Our friend Sri lanka claims whole South End ia belongs to them. Realm i.e. presents TN, parts of AP (chittor n nellore), they even claim Bangalore, chamrajnagar, coorg etc of Karnataka, North would become sri lanka may be parts of kerala.
(6) Intensification of Khalistan movement in End ian Punjab is there and they would get soon “Land Of Pure, an independent country known as Khalistan.

(7) South Indians people are more tends towards Sri lankan's, so these regions such like kerala, tamil nadu, Karnataka means all south regions would be merged into Sri lanka.
(8) Gujarat Muslims wants independence and soon they would get, butcher of Gujarat modi would not be spared.

(9) There are 100 separate movements going on Nagaland wants independent soon they will get, Tripura wants independence.

Their destruction is written in our hands, and soon their whole generation and country would be wiped out from the world End ia INSHALLAH

Back
Top Bottom