What's new

Brig Ali charged with planning to attack GHQ with F16

total NONSENSE story.... how a pilot takeoff F16 with loaded (bombs)

1, F16 inside Hanger
2, Load Bombs
3, takeout from Hanger
4, On the Runway
5, Takeoff with the help of Traffic Controller

What a story... single pilot game ?
It is stretched, but it not necessarily impossible. I am pretty sure that Pakistan has some sort of air patrol and they will be fitted with some sort of munitions apart from their guns. You surely won't have all the aircraft without any weapons all the time.
fair logic?

this is not good man army is not stable internally not good for Pakistan reputation

Major Sohail added that he had refused to take part in the conspiracy due to violence in the plan as Hizb-ut-Tehrir declared bloodshed as ‘haram’.

According to TheNewsTribe’s country owned Media Outlet BBC “Ali Khan has been charged on the basis of a claim by Major Sohail Akbar, an eyewitness in the case, in which he claimed the brigadier and some members of Hizb-ut-Tehrir had told him that the General Headquarters would be attacked with F-16 during the Core Commanders Conference or Formation Commanders meeting”

W.hat a contradiction in he article, This Hizb-ut-Tehrir declared bloodshed as haram but decided to attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Hizb-ut-Tehrir declared bloodshed as haram but decided to attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These HT types keep contradicting their statements.. and changing it from time to time.
Its an organization only looking for self benefit..whatever means are needed they will do.

I don't know why people got buged up about the possibility of it...
Haven't we seen 9/11 happening... who could have even imagine that terrorism could have done that way....

Even if it is not possible .... u can't blame a man to try to plan it....

Asim,

First of all---army does not try a general level officer in the civilian courts----he has to face the court marshall---. LHC has no jurisdiction in this matter---. Just because it doesn't look feasible did not mean it did not happen that way.

It could have worked----if he had the time and oppurtunity---then what would you people say----.

Hey---by the way---what happened with the democratic movement----.

He retired in April.

He was arrested in July.

How is he an Army officer? Military courts have no jurisdiction unless you're declaring them God of all things... officially.

Major Sohail added that he had refused to take part in the conspiracy due to violence in the plan as Hizb-ut-Tehrir declared bloodshed as ‘haram’.

According to TheNewsTribe’s country owned Media Outlet BBC “Ali Khan has been charged on the basis of a claim by Major Sohail Akbar, an eyewitness in the case, in which he claimed the brigadier and some members of Hizb-ut-Tehrir had told him that the General Headquarters would be attacked with F-16 during the Core Commanders Conference or Formation Commanders meeting”

W.hat a contradiction in he article, This Hizb-ut-Tehrir declared bloodshed as haram but decided to attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that Major Sohail is admitting to be a part of Hizb-ut-Tahrir as well, then!

They aren't even competent enough to make conspiracies properly. Expect some people to mysteriously get killed next since the GHQ is slowly becoming a laughing stock and trying to hide the involvement, negligence or incompetence that Brig. Ali must have questioned after the attack on May 2.

It is equally treacherous of those people who allowed US special forces to attack Pakistan and only one entity has to be investigated - GHQ. Supreme Court should take a special action considering that GHQ hasn't remained competent to investigate itself - civilian judges should carry out the investigation.

Now get ready for the headlines

"Pak F-16 might fall into terrorist hands" :devil:

Apparently, this was the whole objective of news agencies spreading creative rumors against Pakistan.

Why F-16! perhaps the most challenging to be got hold of! why not mirage or F-7PG?

This tells every thing about the whole fantasy buildup by the quoted news agency.

I think most of the commentators have become victim to un-authentic news.

Apparently, this was the whole objective of news agencies spreading creative rumors against Pakistan.

Why F-16! perhaps the most challenging to be got hold of! why not mirage or F-7PG?

This tells every thing about the whole fantasy buildup by the quoted news agency.

I think most of the commentators have become victim to un-authentic news.

This is a charge made up by the GHQ against him - not by a news agency.

Hi,

In any kind of planning---there are different scenarios brought up by the participants---it doesn't mean that they are all practical---but that does not stop the flow of discussion.

How many of you have taken part in class / project discussions and come up with stupid ideas----and once awhile there is that one person in that group who takes that idea seriously----. That idea has triggered something in that person's mind to make him beleive that it is possible---even though the task is next to impossible.

Now why do I need to go so far away----how many 'superstars' on this board beleived that the JF17 will take out the SU30 just like that. They lived and breathed the JF17 mantra all the time---now they have switched their hopes on the J10B / FC20 .

If the whole of pakistani population on this board firmly beleived in that aspect---so what is the big deal in an F 16 being flown by a rogue pilot! Beleive me people---sh-it happens---that is why they say " SH-IT HAPPENS".

This sounds VERY far-fetched tbh (but then, i guess, so did a group of terrorists overrunning a PN base) the PAF is a professional AF and a rouge officer can't just get an a/c fuelled and loaded with destructive live weaponry on a whim (at least I hope not, I'm a bit ignorant on Pakistan armed forces' operating procedures, but I assume not). There is more than likely a lot going on behind the scenes that we can't see. (Also if this were true I'm sure the Western media would be flipping out, I can just see the titles -"US aid used in terror attack", "PAF infiltrated, turns on state" or some other BS).

I do hope we get to hear the general's take on what he is accused with.

He would need only a three or four people to carry out such an operation. Pilot of course, a commanding officer at the airbase to authorize take off with bombs on board. Rest of the crew will just follow the order of said C.O. of the base to help get the plane airborne.

Not totally out of the realm of possibility.

Hi,

In any kind of planning---there are different scenarios brought up by the participants---it doesn't mean that they are all practical---but that does not stop the flow of discussion.

How many of you have taken part in class / project discussions and come up with stupid ideas----and once awhile there is that one person in that group who takes that idea seriously----. That idea has triggered something in that person's mind to make him beleive that it is possible---even though the task is next to impossible.

Now why do I need to go so far away----how many 'superstars' on this board beleived that the JF17 will take out the SU30 just like that. They lived and breathed the JF17 mantra all the time---now they have switched their hopes on the J10B / FC20 .

If the whole of pakistani population on this board firmly beleived in that aspect---so what is the big deal in an F 16 being flown by a rogue pilot! Beleive me people---sh-it happens---that is why they say " SH-IT HAPPENS".

Fine try him in a civilian court - what is this fishy business of rescinding his retirement 2 months after and saying they will try him in military courts.

What is the military trying to hide from the civilian court?

Back
Top Bottom