What's new

Bring back Aurangzeb Rule to India: Congress Maulana

Status
Not open for further replies.
How difficult is it to get a picture of the contestent from someplace else, add it to the poster along with his party's symbol and make it look like the contestant's poster. I find it difficult to believe that this guy, whatever he may think could post something like this in an election poster. Do you seriously think that Muslim voters would be swayed by this rhetoric when they live in a country where they are vastly outnumbered by Hindus? The only ones this poster will affect are Hindus who would then be driven by fear to support the guy who opposes this person.

I am from Mumbai and am well aware how Shiv Sena resorts to FUD to polarise voters to vote for them in the elections.

This is the exact sort of response that this guy's political opponent would want.

Enlighten on some of their activities. We Mumbaikars are waiting to learn from you which we don't know.

Under Peshwas, Most of the Mosques which were built by Destroying Temples in North by mughals were Demolished and Temples Rebuilt Ala Babri.

Shivaji's Vision was a Hindu Swarajya..

Shivaji's vision was a Hindu Swarajya, yes, but in the sense the country would be ruled by the sons of the soil, according to Sanatan Dharma -- dharma which demanded every religion to be treated equal and he lived according to those words till he breathed his last.

Enlighten on some of their activities. We Mumbaikars are waiting to learn from you which we don't know.

The usual strategies are... the Muslims are pushing us out of our own country...
nowadays it is... North Indians are pushing us out of our own city...

How difficult is it to get a picture of the contestent from someplace else, add it to the poster along with his party's symbol and make it look like the contestant's poster. I find it difficult to believe that this guy, whatever he may think could post something like this in an election poster. Do you seriously think that Muslim voters would be swayed by this rhetoric when they live in a country where they are vastly outnumbered by Hindus? The only ones this poster will affect are Hindus who would then be driven by fear to support the guy who opposes this person.

Again, the poster was printed with NCP symbol and the candidate name and if this was indeed false then NCP would have raised a huge hue and cry about it. Also you forgot that even though Hindus outnumber Muslims generally there are pockets where they are the absolute majority in many states particularly in UP,Bihar, WB.maharashtra etc. You say you are from Mumbai -- I am also from there -- I will not be particularly surprised if such kind of posters come up in Mohammed Ali road or in Bhendi Bazaar etc.Also you seem to credit Mullahs with too much logic an analytical abilities which I find a bit amusing.

I am from Mumbai and am well aware how Shiv Sena resorts to FUD to polarise voters to vote for them in the elections.

Let's not get into this conpiracy theory -- prima facie this appears to be the work of a mad mullah in NCP and why is it not possible to be that way ?

The usual strategies are... the Muslims are pushing us out of our own country...

Ohh before I forget... Valentine's day celebrations are an attack on our culture.. lets break down the gift card shop.

That is general..any specific activities that you would like to quote ?

I still remember how they shut down shops all over the place by _force_ when Thackeray's wife died.

Every political party does that. You seem to be new to Indian politics.

BTW dont post offtopic stuff and divert the topic -- we are not discussing how SS shuts down shops.

I still remember how they shut down shops all over the place by _force_ when Thackeray's wife died.

Nothing Compared to When they Protected Hindus, Sikhs and Christians during 1992 Riots.

Remember When they were in Power Islamic Terrorists and Underworld Gangsters were Shot like Bi*tches on the Streets.

Still you haven't provided of something that Shiv Sena toed out of the Line like Planting Bombs......Oh Wait Shiv Sena themselves were Bombed!

Please Please Please bring back Aurangazeb's rule to India....we Marathas are waiting for adventure ...this time Raja Shivaji will have millions of 'Malvaas' who will again Establish Maratha empire from peshwar to delhi in north & gujrat to karnataka in south. :enjoy:

Only difference will his time Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji ....Har Har Mahadev will be heard in Jammu & kashmir too :cheesy:

About Muslims they are right many times.

You obviously are not in Mumbai neither You know Sh!t about the North Indian Issue from Mumbai's Prespective. Not the Stupid North Indian Media.

About Muslims they are right many times.

You obviously are not in Mumbai neither You know Sh!t about the North Indian Issue from Mumbai's Prespective. Not the Stupid North Indian Media.

Not there now. But been in Mumbai for well over 25 years and in Maharastra for about 30. I've lived through the babri masjid riots, I've lived through the Mumbai bomb blasts. I've followed the party since before they were in power. I have voted for them in earlier elections but never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom