What's new

Bring Back [IMG][/IMG] !!

Solution wouldn't be that complex to work out in PHP, it will be a small script which can be modified from gazillion already available, though sometime will be spent fine tuning the script to auto (resizing/removing exif data/sanitizing) etc etc. The problem maybe with copyrights etc to upload all images by default. It's a catch 22 situation.

If I am right then PDF is using XenForo. I haven't worked with it but I am sure that there would be a workaround already or it can be crafted now to display previous IMG and ban recent ones.

Another solution I would suggest that instead of banning IMG altogether, let it work and craft a backend solution to detect IMG tags and then save them as local attachments. It could be a difficult task but disabling IMG tags here which is core functionality of all forums CMS isn't good.

I am willing to assist in anyway possible to develop such a solution.

I wish
Code:
[img]... [/img]
can back, coz many my pic threads base on this code from my personal flicker.com links ... now those pic links unwork in my threads

Last edited:
The homepage is also ruined which used to show latest replies to the threads, now it looks like the code is messed up.

test
MV5BMTU1ODQ4NjQyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ3NDU2MTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom