What's new

Britain Type-45 DDG visit ShangHai,China

699658e8gw1ebf2j0z0rvj218g2n4qv5.jpg

@cnleio I had actually boarded this ship when it was port in Sydney, are they allowing any one to board it in China? I have to say, the ship exterior did not do justice on what they had on the inside
This time the Type45 DDG only allow PLA officers visit it, common citizens not it's a military activity. Our ppl just shot photographs outside the dock.

How Type45 looks like inside, advanced & science fiction ? Pls show some pics, i wanna compare it with PLAN's 052C and 054A inside pics.

What i know, some PLA officer after visit and leave the word:"All Type45 owned, PLAN also have the same." :what:

Last edited:
What i know, some PLA officer after visit and leave the word:"All Type45 owned, PLAN also have the same." :what:

Yeah, he said what he was expected to say. Ofcourse the face of the regime cannot say the regime has inferior toys, it immediately delegitimizes them which is something they are afraid more then anything.

Yeah, he said what he was expected to say. Ofcourse the face of the regime cannot say the regime has inferior toys, it immediately delegitimizes them which is something they are afraid more then anything.
We need inside pics :chilli:, let the pics speaking ...

Well, it is just a visit.

I suppose this is just part of the military visit programs set up between the two.

world is realizing how powerful china is......and Shanghai is simply....wow!!!!! :wub:

Ship Bridge compare :coffee:
Britain Type45 DDG
1342473847-royal-navy-type-45-destroyer-hms-dragon-arrives-in-belfast_1338873.jpg

1342473855-royal-navy-type-45-destroyer-hms-dragon-arrives-in-belfast_1338876.jpg

China 054A FFG
11404946605_ef7394c262_o.jpg

11404946615_a212ec630b_o.jpg

@Audio, What u think ? o_O

China one looks better.

Anyway, they all made in China, the keyboard, LCD, PCB, telephone, etc.....

@cnleio

Looks good, but it's the uniforms man, we should grab a few hundred tailors and just make some made to measure uniforms.

Officers shouldn't look like bums. A men's appearance is very important. It can't be too big or small.

Since the first lady is putting Chinese luxury items on display, we should also invite Chinese designers to design our next uniform. Looking good is not a crime. Making China look stupid is.

@Audio, Im waiting for u.

You'll have to wait a little more because he's suspended,dude.:lol:

@cnleio

Looks good, but it's the uniforms man, we should grab a few hundred tailors and just make some made to measure uniforms.

Officers shouldn't look like bums. A men's appearance is very important. It can't be too big or small.

Since the first lady is putting Chinese luxury items on display, we should also invite Chinese designers to design our next uniform. Looking good is not a crime. Making China look stupid is.

The german uniforms in WW2 were designed by Hugo Boss.Best dressed soldiers ever !

I prefer Soviet style uniforms over the Nazi uniforms.

The bridge for that Type 45 isof HMS Daring when they port in Sydney, i was there, i will probably post some photo i took too, and the Chinsese also send Qingdao to australia for the samebmeet, but they were no where jear sydney when ibwentbto the ship open day

@Genesis

Don’t you know the quartermaster joke?

they only carry 2 sizes of the uniform, that’s either one size too big or one size too small.! That is the way military do things, when i join the military, they gave me a Large uniform (i wear medium regular) and a medium helmet (with a size 58 head) i look like one of those cartoon soldier lol

Back
Top Bottom