What's new

Britians Greatest Foe

Ottoman-Turk

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Not successive British governments making ill-advised defence cuts?

That is the running gag over here, of course; if you want to destroy the British military, just sit back and wait for the next budget and round of cuts.

Kemal Atarturk commands my respect - Surprised to see Rani Jhansi at 10th position - Maybe the impact of British Indians?:what:

mate the british military is still strong , they are still geting aircraft carriers etc there is a turkish saying but i cnt translate its hard it means you gota be able to spend or do stuff of your calibre , i would like turkey to have military budget like USA but we cant is not possible and if you are in bad economic times then you need to cut

That is the running gag over here, of course; if you want to destroy the British military, just sit back and wait for the next budget and round of cuts.

but even with the cuts britain is still very much a power a to be respected I would still place it in the the top 5 military powers

Back
Top Bottom