What's new

British army prepares for the great war in Europe

Man,let me remind you that the Germans advanced very and besieged Moscow,Leningrad and Stalingrad,capturing more than 1 million Soviet soldiers as POWs and couldn't believe how relatively easy they marched there.

But what happened in the end? Same with Napoleon.
Russians have the resilience and patience.

Pakistanis on this forum are very insecure and racist. Sad little people from a sad little country.
Said the British police officer who created a thread to enrol Pakistanis in the police force
True colours always come out
😂🤣 institutionally racist organisation with few coconut token ethnics

Said the British police officer who created a thread to enrol Pakistanis in the police force
True colours always come out
😂🤣 institutionally racist organisation with few coconut token ethnics
How exactly does that make me a racist!? If only you knew the work people like me do to improve race relations.

Also this rather pointless personal attack on my profession is sad and off topic.

When war comes i fully expect those “reservists” to run or refuse war…..you ran from Afghanistan, and you’re already terrified of Russia…..go relax before you have an anxiety attack, best see a doctor.
Pax Brittanica and now Pax Americana are done……its all about them raising Israel now, and its soon time to make way for that. You’re just sacrificial lambs now the uk.
I suggest going out and eating your fav foods whilst u can. Coming winter us not looking pretty and uncle sam will desert you with surprises……start preparing for winter….the old old way
That’s your opinion and you are welcome to it. But its amusing to see people treat the UK and the US no less as minnows in this affair.

Get a grip of reality please.

The great city of London went through the Nazi bombing and stood still in 1941 I'm sure it can withstand Russian nukes too
Rather pathetic post to be honest. People like you forget the UK has trident. Nuclear war would mean the end for civilisation as we know it.

Last edited:
How exactly does that make me a racist!? If only you knew the work people like me do to improve race relations.

Also this rather pointless personal attack on my profession is sad and off topic.
“ Sad little people from a sad little country “

Mate we got it all our life from you lot in uniform both verbally & physically growing up
Go back to your country they used to say and punch us in the chest for playing football .

It’s the most institutionally racist organisation in the UK and the most hated for a reason .

“ Sad little people from a sad little country “

Mate we got it all our life from you lot in uniform both verbally & physically growing up
Go back to your country they used to say and punch us in the chest for playing football .

It’s the most institutionally racist organisation in the UK and the most hated for a reason .
I’m sorry that this has been your experience. My reply was to those ridiculing the UK, it’s called reciprocity. If you insult someone- don’t be surprised if they insult you back.

With regards to your experience with policing in the UK, I’m sorry to hear that.

The comparison of putin to Hitler is your masala. He did NOT say that
He did the comparison although he did not mention Hitler.

"I am the first chief of staff since 1941 to assume command of the army in the shadow of a land war in Europe involving a continental power."

- General Patrick Sanders

idiot. Putin attacked Ukraine because he thought it would be a walkover. The only way to stop future Russian aggression and war is to convince him we are ready willing and able to fight back. Only by being strong can we keep peace. The weak will always be walked on. The General is right we must prepare for war to keep the peace

He did the comparison although he did not mention Hitler.

"I am the first chief of staff since 1941 to assume command of the army in the shadow of a land war in Europe involving a continental power."

- General Patrick Sanders
Why would u make up rubbish

How does Putin want to over Europe? Just because there's a war in Ukraine?
Putin is talking about the denazification of Poland, Finland, Sweden and the rest of the baltic nations

Here comes another brown English man giving cunninglus to the queen :lol:
Doesn't matter even fought 10 wars a non sense is still a non sense.
UK is in no position to counter Russia.
NATO will wipe the floor with NATO

LOL the queen too will be taken hostage by the Russians.

LOL You will be taken for lunch by the Russians dude. You are just a tiny island.

You Anglo Saxons are funny. Keep playing the patriotic songs. The Russians will march in and eat you alive.
This tiny little island ruled over your kind for over 200 years along with most of the world and is responsible for your country you should thank them

they also have defeated the Russians whenever they have gone to war

please stop living vicariously through others like the Russians and the Chinese just because your too weak and have a history of failure and cant do anything your self it honestly pathetic :disagree::disagree:

They don’t. That's why they dismantled the British Empire. You may have noticed - it’s gone now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom