What's new

British students turning to prostitution

What I meant was £200 an hour is a very decent pay scale to make even by a professional's standards. I can't really imagine a cleaner making that kind of change unless he's cleaning reactor cores on a nuclear plant.

Yeah, I guess, must be good cleaners!

I would like to get a British student for one night just to see if she is worth the money or not. Unfortunately my past experience has shown me that white females are very racists and they hate Chinese looking guys. Being given that I am half Pak and half China thus having a chinese look, I stand no chance even with white prostitutes. Anyway Shanghai girls are the best and most welcoming.
I knew a German female, she was supposedly my friend but I noticed that she treated me differently compared to her other friends. She refused to take photos with me, she did not allow me to sit next to her, she kept a distance while walking with me, she talked to me rudely like if she was giving orders to her servants etc. Finally I discovered that she was behaving like this as she was inherently racist.

thats too much- i thought it should be 20-25 an hour- 10 is the market rate for a Sir these days-
Oh so you have good experience in this market...??? what youve been doing there?..................:azn:

Oh so you have good experience in this market...??? what youve been doing there?..................:azn:

Late night study at the campus library guarenteed alot of such encounters on the way back home at almost every block- some even going low to £5 per sir-:lol:-
Who ever said late night study is not fruitful was a complete jerk- :D-

What's weird? Ask me, i can explain with proper visual illustrations, if Mods allow me. :D

Hey skull and bones dont you dare ruin a Pakistani shareef bacha- or else i am gona blow some flesh and muscles over you skull and bones- :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom