What's new

British woman jumps from Agra hotel to escape sexual attack

North India is No more safe for Womens , Need to legitimate Prostitution in India.....

North India is No more safe for Womens , Need to legitimate Prostitution in India.....

Awesome legalizing prostitution is the solution, should I post the link in which the so called liberal society's in Europe where prostitution is legal. Human right violation and trafficking occurs, your suggestion is no different than from asking women to cover up to avoid rape.
@KRAIT dude start a sticky thread for this, better to understand the criminal mentality if you want to avoid the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome legalizing prostitution is the solution, should I post the link in which the so called liberal society's in Europe where prostitution is legal. Human right violation and trafficking occurs, your suggestion is no different than from asking women to cover up to avoid rape.
@KRAIT dude start a sticky thread for this, better to understand the criminal mentality if you want to avoid the problem.

I don't know why this thing doesn't strike think Indian mentality , India have more than 50% youth(20 to 40) and they have huge sex hunger , there must be some way to fulfill it otherwise it will come out in this way...

we don't have open society , Male sex hunger starts generally after 15...and generally they marry at above 25.. 27/28 they spend more than 10 years without sex , which creates problem

Already started one. Asked Webby to make one.

I inquired with my friends in agra and according to them and local newspapers, there was an incidence of room break in early morning hours and the lady in news got scared and jumped off her room. It is not clear if anybody assaulted her so i request members not to relate this with s****l assault as a lot of news channels are implying.
I'm sorry to say but news of rape has become a hot selling point and our worthless media would do anything to increase viewership and sales without verifing facts.

They don't read the news. The men might have tried to get into her room to rob her. Women are easy target to rob. But the woman might have thought they wanted to assault her.

See, people are not interested in news, all they want to do is bash India.

And vice versa..

However, in a context.. could this be the work of organized gangs?
I actually remember a movie plot where they showed organized rape of foriegn women by locals.
Women were spotted, targeted.. and "sold" to customers..

Possibly this is what is happening?

This will however have a very negative impact on Indian Tourism.

Read my posts in the Swiss women thread. I went so far as to say that India moved from Shining India to India Sucks when it comes to these kind of incidents. This isn't egg on the faces of Indians. It's egg on the faces of all people from the sub-continent. It also reflects the burning issue of women and childrens' rights . It is an issue which must be discussed seriously and not be taken lightly. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were one of the pioneers in electing women leaders. Yet women aren't safe in our countries. Should that be the topic or should the topic still be limited to .."oh see how the Indians like to rape the ghoras...or ...Indians are natural born rapists" etc ?

I also condamn these type of third class troll posts--and i wonder that this crime is keep on increasing and the reason I see is c rated Films like murder and all--thought is the base of every action--if thought is controlled,so the actions are--we should try to train our generations about sex in constructive way--usually this is a tragedy that when a child ask to their parents about this issue then usually mothers or fathers slap on their faces yelling TUM KAHAN UTHTAY BETHAY HO?? AJ SE TUMHARA TV BUND and all--
if parents teac their offspring before they are told by outsiders in abusive way then i strongly believe that this mentality will be controlled and so crimes--

And vice versa..

However, in a context.. could this be the work of organized gangs?
I actually remember a movie plot where they showed organized rape of foriegn women by locals.
Women were spotted, targeted.. and "sold" to customers..

Possibly this is what is happening?

This will however have a very negative impact on Indian Tourism.

perhaps you are pointing out at ISI if seen from the Indian perspective!

shameful if true..but seems the the news has been been tweaked to be shown in differrnt colour.

perhaps you are pointing out at ISI if seen from the Indian perspective!

Well, a bogeyman can be inserted wherever one wishes..
Just as RAW backed cable operators are blamed for kids using sapna instead of khwab in their language.

@Oscar Agra is world famous tourist destination with hundreds of thousands of people from around the coming to see one of the wonder's of the world, Taj Mahal. UP is one of the high crime state.

So chances of Foreigners tried to be robbed is quite high. Most of the foreigners sometimes opt for cheap hotels and like what they say about Serial Killers, similarly, no one can know if they are going to be attacked or robbed. Its just sheer bad luck.

Foreigners also got killed in 5 star hotel like Taj in Mumbai. Who would have possibly thought that it might happen ?

Thing is media is posting it because it has vast audience right now due to Rape Issue.

Anyways, Anti-Rape Bill has been passed in Lower House. Things have to improve.

If you want to have a serious discussion, I ask you to start a thread in Senior's Cafe. I will love to post about the important aspects of Crimes against Women.

And as for bashing, people from our dearest neighbor nations take flavor in discussing Sex crimes like Rape even knowing that it was doubt in the lady's mind. People are not thinking about that.

Posters here don't want to understand the problem and criminal psychology, they just want to call Indians rapists. And they without any consequences.

I have also discussed the impact of these news on not only Tourism but in other sectors too. You didn't read it ?

Oh, you can't. You know why, because all those relevant posts are obscure in great posts by our dearest Posters.
And funny thing is that if I post any similar thread for actually discussing the problem, it won't go for more than 2 pages.

Don't tell me Pakistan doesn't have this problem.

So let me tell you one straight thing. Lets not kid ourselves and play holier than thou.

Indians do the same just like Pakistanis are doing.

Its up to moderators to keep the check and ensure that discussion happens, not same old sh!tstorm. But hey, that's what people don't want. So just keep it rolling. I am enjoying people's behavior. You can also sit back and relax. :enjoy:

Yes, lets trivilaise the issue of sexual abuse of women, lets look at the media outcry of indian media and civil society and live in the happy world where sexual abuse of women happens in India alone :)

@Oscar Agra is world famous tourist destination with hundreds of thousands of people from around the coming to see one of the wonder's of the world, Taj Mahal. UP is one of the high crime state.

So chances of Foreigners tried to be robbed is quite high. Most of the foreigners sometimes opt for cheap hotels and like what they say about Serial Killers, similarly, no one can know if they are going to be attacked or robbed. Its just sheer bad luck.

Foreigners also got killed in 5 star hotel like Taj in Mumbai. Who would have possibly thought that it might happen ?

Thing is media is posting it because it has vast audience right now due to Rape Issue.

Anyways, Anti-Rape Bill has been passed in Lower House. Things have to improve.

If you want to have a serious discussion, I ask you to start a thread in Senior's Cafe. I will love to post about the important aspects of Crimes against Women.

And as for bashing, people from our dearest neighbor nations take flavor in discussing Sex crimes like Rape even knowing that it was doubt in the lady's mind. People are not thinking about that.

Posters here don't want to understand the problem and criminal psychology, they just want to call Indians rapists. And they without any consequences.

I have also discussed the impact of these news on not only Tourism but in other sectors too. You didn't read it ?

Oh, you can't. You know why, because all those relevant posts are obscure in great posts by our dearest Posters.
And funny thing is that if I post any similar thread for actually discussing the problem, it won't go for more than 2 pages.

Don't tell me Pakistan doesn't have this problem.

So let me tell you one straight thing. Lets not kid ourselves and play holier than thou.

Indians do the same just like Pakistanis are doing.

Its up to moderators to keep the check and ensure that discussion happens, not same old sh!tstorm. But hey, that's what people don't want. So just keep it rolling. I am enjoying people's behavior. You can also sit back and relax. :enjoy:

For the serious issues.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/241110-causes-statistics-rape-rape-related-crimes-south-asia.html#post4054420

Back
Top Bottom