What's new

Brutal Murder of my Brother

Leenah Maqbool

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear All,
I am writing on the forum with high hopes because police is unable to serve justice because another rich kid took the life of common person. My brother named abdullah has been killed by his friend named Ammar S/o of Mian Naseer (owner of M/s Shahid Grinding Mills) 15 days ago. We lodge compliant in concerned police station (vide FIR#100/20) on 4th of February, 2020. Police didn't investigate our case as a police officer named Jawad Farooqi (TASI) is helping them to bribe police and forge evidences. We protest and blocked road after, which SP Investigation (Muslim Town, Lahore) contact us and we identify the culprit. Since, then no progress has been done and police is unable to find my brothers body. As he confesses he killed my brother and throw his brother in canal named Jamber Canal near Phool Nagar. I lodge compliant on citizen portal several times vide; 2536451 and 2542671 and on CM Punjab Compliant Cell vide; cmo325968 but we got no response.

You have no idea what my family is going through, it is devastating and it killing us all. We moved our case to CIA with the help of CCPO and according to the police it is very suspicious and it could be drugs case or fight between the culprits.

I want you to please look into this matter personally because police isn't doing fair investigation and our judicial system is quite week. I being the daughter of this country seeks your help. Please don't disappoint us me and my family needs your help. Please support us and justice needs to be served at its earliest.

Attachments

• Media.jpeg
    Media.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 331
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-02-09 at 4.55.22 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-02-09 at 4.55.22 PM.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 275
Dear All,
I am writing on the forum with high hopes because police is unable to serve justice because another rich kid took the life of common person. My brother named abdullah has been killed by his friend named Ammar S/o of Mian Naseer (owner of M/s Shahid Grinding Mills) 15 days ago. We lodge compliant in concerned police station (vide FIR#100/20) on 4th of February, 2020. Police didn't investigate our case as a police officer named Jawad Farooqi (TASI) is helping them to bribe police and forge evidences. We protest and blocked road after, which SP Investigation (Muslim Town, Lahore) contact us and we identify the culprit. Since, then no progress has been done and police is unable to find my brothers body. As he confesses he killed my brother and throw his brother in canal named Jamber Canal near Phool Nagar. I lodge compliant on citizen portal several times vide; 2536451 and 2542671 and on CM Punjab Compliant Cell vide; cmo325968 but we got no response.

You have no idea what my family is going through, it is devastating and it killing us all. We moved our case to CIA with the help of CCPO and according to the police it is very suspicious and it could be drugs case or fight between the culprits.

I want you to please look into this matter personally because police isn't doing fair investigation and our judicial system is quite week. I being the daughter of this country seeks your help. Please don't disappoint us me and my family needs your help. Please support us and justice needs to be served at its earliest.
I truly hope that you get the justice.

Dear All,

In a personal capacity I'm unable to help as I do not live in Pakistan(haven't lived there for more than a decade now). I was just looking at the FIR u attached and it has ur family's personal information written on it such as address, ID number(shanakhti card number), phone number, etc. So just letting u know...in case u care about ur privacy...u might wanna take down those images and only share it with the relevant person here who may be of assistance to u.

I'm sorry to hear about ur loss. May ur brother rest in peace...and I hope the culprits are brought to justice.

In a personal capacity I'm unable to help as I do not live in Pakistan(haven't lived there for more than a decade now). I was just looking at the FIR u attached and it has ur family's personal information written on it such as address, ID number(shanakhti card number), phone number, etc. So just letting u know...in case u care about ur privacy...u might wanna take down those images and only share it with the relevant person here who may be of assistance to u.

I'm sorry to hear about ur loss. May ur brother rest in peace...and I hope the culprits are brought to justice.
I deleted the FIR just now. thanks.

Dear All,

These psycho untouchable rich kids are a menace to our society.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi Rajioun.

Unfortunately sister, I don't have any contacts who can help. What I would suggest is that you put this on twitter. We can then re-tweet it and ask people to continue tweeting it until someone of influence takes notice.

It is a great shame that it takes this sort of thing to get justice in our country, and every ruler who oversees such a nizam will burn in hell for it.

Dear All,

Inna Lillah e Wa Innah e Laihe Rajeeon
I truly feel sad over the loss and pray for you and your family.
Blood of Innocent will not be in vein Insha Allah. And sooner or later these untouchables will be put in their placed they deserved for so long.

Salaams. My uncle is a high ranking official in the NPB. I will ask him to verify your complaint. Best wishes
Mazloom k sath raho aur khuda tumhare sath rahe ga. God Bless

Salaams. My uncle is a high ranking official in the NPB. I will ask him to verify your complaint. Best wishes

May Allah reward you highest for this good deed.

@Leenah Maqbool very sorry to hear. Use multiple social forums so that the case get popularity and someone will take action.

Also try to gather evidences as much and as safely as possible.

@Leenah Maqbool

Please check out this #Lawyer Online. He is among those on frontline against corrupt system.
Do Note his point for collection of evidence and proper following up of case.

Dear All,

its unfortunate, may allah bless his soul ..,please reach out to citizen portal and see if u can get justice ..

this is the major reason pakistan will never be a model country, will never be respected in the world.. without justice, allah turns his mercies away from that country or people.. this is the only reason why i personally will never come back to pakistan

Dear All,

Salam.
Did you get any help from the authorities?
Any updates?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom