What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

Where is our BGB now, what exactly are they doing? Oh, I forgot they are busy killing Myanmar border guards and sending RSO Islamist terrorists into Myanmar.

You need to study the nature of the border fencing. India has constructed the fences inside its own territory, well inside the border. Both on the Pakistan and Bangladesh border. So the land might be across the fence, it still belongs to India, and is in a way no mans land. Neither the BGB nor the Bangladeshi civilians are allowed inside the no mans land. Anyone loitering inside th mans land, at 3 am in the middle of the night, could be a potential smuggler or a terrorist.
good it will only cause conflict with ur ally nothing more

For humanity's sake, infiltrators should not be shot at sight.

Where is our BGB now, what exactly are they doing? Oh, I forgot they are busy killing Myanmar border guards and sending RSO Islamist terrorists into Myanmar.

Exactly! and where are those BGB and RAB cheer leaders? And watch how indians trying to spread propaganda by calling the victim indian terror as infiltrator, when victim was 250 yards inside Bangladesh territory.

Exactly! and where is BGB and RAB cheer leaders? And watch how indians trying to spread propaganda by calling the victim indian terror as infiltrator, when victim was 250 yards inside Bangladesh territory.
We will break our previous highest record of shooting down Bangladeshis. Thanks to Modi we will treat these pole-vaulters exactly how they need to be treated.

I'm not advocating that but people should have more respect for human life.
A potential Jamaati terrorist must be shown no mercy.

I'm not advocating that but people should have more respect for human life.

Check my post #54. You give them humane treatment then what?

If you have any solutions for this then please tell me

We will break our previous highest record of shooting down Bangladeshis. Thanks to Modi we will treat these pole-vaulters exactly how they need to be treated.

Good to know we were right in identifying indian terrorism and thanks for admitting that.

then i think u need to do the same stuff with nepalis why only bengalis because they are muslims ?
If I try to cross the Indo-Pak border what do you think Pakistanis guards might do with me? Welcome me with open arms?

Good to know we were right in identifying indian terrorism and thanks for admitting that.
So securing our border makes us terrorist. Lungi logic!

Indian terrorist BSF killed another Bangladeshi

Another Bangladeshi was killed 250 yard inside Bangladesh territory by indian terrorist force BSF. Indian terror killing happen in Chuadanga frontier. BGB as usual just sent letter to indian terror force and no action taken.

মহেশপুরে বিএসএফ’র গুলিতে বাংলাদেশি নিহত

ঝিনাইদহের মহেশপুর সীমান্তের হাওলাদারপাড়া এলাকায় ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনী বিএসএফ’র গুলিতে রিপন মিয়া (২৫) নামে এক বাংলাদেশি গরু ব্যবসায়ী নিহত হয়েছেন। তিনি মহেশপুর উপজেলার সরিষাঘাটা গ্রামের রায়হান উদ্দীনের ছেলে।

মঙ্গলবার ভোরে মহেশপুরের শ্রীনাথপুর সীমান্তের ৬১ নং মেইন পিলারের ২৫০ গজ বাংলাদেশের অভ্যন্তরে পৌঁছালে হালদাপাড়া নামকস্থানে রিপনকে লক্ষ্য করে গুলি করে বিএসএফ।

বাংলাদেশ সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনী বিজিবির শ্রীনাথপুর ক্যাম্পের কোম্পানি কমান্ডার হাবিলদার আব্দুল হালিম বাংলানিউজকে জানান, বিএসএফের গুলিতে ঘটনাস্থলেই মারা যান রিপন।

এ ঘটনার প্রতিবাদে বিএসএফকে পতাকা বৈঠকের জন্য বিজিবির পক্ষ থেকে চিঠি দেওয়ার প্রস্তুতি চলছে বলে তিনি জানান।

Here is some truth in your face ..

The victim, identified as 'Ripon', 28, was a cattle-trader, hailing from Maheshpur Upazila, according to officials of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB).

Ripon along with some others entered Indian territory around 1.30am Tuesday to bring cattle, when a BSF patrol unit fired at them, said Lt Col SM Maniruzzaman, commander of 6 BGB Battalion in Chuadanga.
Ripon died on the spot and his body was carried back by those who had accompanied him , the BGB officer said.

BSF kills one in Jhenaidah -
bdnews24.com

then i think u need to do the same stuff with nepalis why only bengalis because they are muslims ?:undecided:

My dear Muslim Zarrar,

Ye Muslim-Muslim kya hai, ye Muslim-Muslim.. :P

Lol Don't you know India has no Visa trade-movement with Nepal and Bhutan? What it has to Do with Muslim. Not only Bangladeshi, Even you Pakistani try to enter India, you guys will be shot down..

Same if Indian try to go to BD or Pakistan, we will be shot down,...

So securing our border makes us terrorist. Lungi logic!

Indians killing Bangladeshis inside Bangladesh territory and call it "securing territory". Indians not only committing terrorism at Bangladesh border but also using propaganda terror to hide their crime.

According to your dhoti logic, Srilanka should slaughter 30 or so indian fisherman caught recently stealing fish from SriLankan territory. Or US should shoot and kill increasing number of indian crossing into US through Mexico.

Indian fisherman arrested for stealing fish from SriLankan water
20146264334716734_20.jpg

Sri Lanka arrests dozens of Indian fishermen - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Last edited:
Stop your cattle smugglers from entering my country....or else they will be dealt like this only: BSF kills Bangladeshi on Jhenidah frontier

Indians killing Bangladeshis inside Bangladesh territory and call it "securing territory". Indians not only committing terrorism at Bangladesh border but also using propaganda terror to hide their crime..
The guy killed entered India territory.. this is mentioned in Bangladeshi Newspapers..

Here is some more information as an egg on your face...

Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF in Jhenidah | 24 News | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Stop spreading lies.

Back
Top Bottom