What's new

BSF RAPES BANGLADESH WOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont no why indian friends are defending here when they are in faults.

Indians should learn to admit something if its really wrong rather than straight forward denying of facts.

No one's denying the facts. But it's wrong to attribute deeds done by fringe groups to an institution and it's also wrong to paint a positive news such as this with a flame title.

Look if you guys consider a delegation of BSF hearing a Bangladeshi woman's ordeal as 'BSF RAPES BANGLADESH WOMAN', then I'd certainly wish for such delegation not to be occurred again.

No one's denying the facts. But it's wrong to attribute deeds done by fringe groups to an institution and it's also wrong to paint a positive news such as this with a flame title.

Positive news? After raping a woman, they decide to get friendly before Bangladesh can retaliate. Sounds more like strategy to me. Instead of listening, they could be a bit more productive. For eg, stop raping women.

I don't understand. The west and secular countries keep mentioning how islamic societies subjugate women. India is a perfect example of a secular country where rape is pretty frequent.

Positive news? After raping a woman, they decide to get friendly before Bangladesh can retaliate. Sounds more like strategy to me. Instead of listening, they could be a bit more productive. For eg, stop raping women.

I don't understand. The west and secular countries keep mentioning how islamic societies subjugate women. India is a perfect example of a secular country where rape is pretty frequent.

Look if you have any prove of BSF systematically engaging in raping Bangladeshi women, then please provide them else just STFU.

And look at your society before pointing finger to India.

Woman tells of her ordeal at border hearing

Fri, Nov 26th, 2010 11:12 pm BdST
Dial 2000 from your GP mobile for latest news
Satkhira, Nov 26 (bdnews24.com) — A delegation of Indian border guards on Friday heard a Bangladeshi woman who described her ordeal of being raped and then seeing her husband get killed at the hands of their colleagues who detained them on the other of the border.

Some members of India's Border Security Force (BSF) raped the woman, of Balabari village, Ashashuni Upazila, and then killed her husband Rabindranath Mandal when he tried to save his wife, she told the hearing.

The woman said that a patrol team from BSF's Ghojadanga camp detained them when they were on their way from India to Bangladesh on April 22 last year. Rabindranath had gone to India illegally for treatment in 2008, she said.

The hearing took place during a BDR-BSF flag meeting at Bhomra border in Satkhira.

The following morning, the woman said, the BSF jawans left her and her husband's body at the Zero Line at Lakkhidari.

They were later rescued by Bangladesh police and border officials. The victim accused some unidentified BSF personnel when she filed a case with Satkhira Sadar police.

Bhomra company commander Subeder Munsur Helal headed the five-member BDR team while the BSF delegation was led by Ghojadanga camp commander A C Sanjay Kumer.

bdnews24.com/corr/msb/ost/tik/2301h

U.S. conspiracy. U.S. is more harmful than Pakistan, China and Bangladesh put together to Indian people and Indian nation.

Look if you have any prove of BSF systematically engaging in raping Bangladeshi women, then please provide them else just STFU.

And look at your society before pointing finger to India.

It doesn't surprise me how deeply you want to defend rapists. It shows your morals. Even when you know you are wrong, you just can't admit it.
And for my second point, I did look at my society, then I looked at yours. Women are pretty much treated the same. I'm just defending islam against foreign stereotypes.

It doesn't surprise me how deeply you want to defend rapists. It shows your morals. Even when you know you are wrong, you just can't admit it.

When did I defend the rapists? Stop putting words in my mouth which is not of my own. All I'm saying is that individual action can't be attributed to an institution, and in this case the institution actively engaging to investigate the issue.

The investigation is only recent news here, the incident might have happened a long time ago.

And for my second point, I did look at my society, then I looked at yours. Women are pretty much treated the same. I'm just defending islam against foreign stereotypes.

Foreign stereotypes be damned, what relevance foreigners have with the incidence?

Last edited:
When did I defend the rapists? Stop putting words in my mouth which is not of my own. All I'm saying is that individual action can't be attributed to a institution, and in this case the institution actively engaging to investigate the issue.

The investigation is only recent news here, the incident might have happened a long time ago.

Foreign stereotypes be damned, what has relevance foreigners have with the incidence?

The relevance? well when they accuse us(islam) of mistreating women, they should look at their actions first. Case and point: the title of this thread.

The relevance? well when they accuse us(islam) of mistreating women, they should look at their actions first. Case and point: the title of this thread.

yeah and you proved all stereotypes as wrong. whatever.

saleen_s7 said:

The relevance? well when they accuse us(islam) of mistreating women, they should look at their actions first.

Jeez....so that was the purpose of this thread !

Talk about insecurity :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Indian bollywood movies, star plus daily shops, 365x24-hours-dancing channels, reality shows, and trend of adopting western cultures are indoctrinating Indians in very different way than us. I won't be surprised to see such more incidents in future where they will rape and then defend their offense! Many sins are not sin to them now.

And about secularism and democracy in India: I saw Japanese, Korean, Chinese, American, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Iranian and Arabian drama serials where in those serials they always show the real stories on basis of the real social conditions of them. I mean they do not hide their poverty or something like that. But in Indian daily shops, in the most of times, they always hide their poverty and shows only rich families. Which proves that how they discriminate their poors and feel inferiority complex. May BD be safe from their cultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom