What's new

BSP Leader Mohammad Shami Shot Dead In Allahabad, Protesters Block Highway

Farooq

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Democratic Peoples Republic Of
Allahabad: Mohammad Shami, a Bahujan Samaj Party leader was shot dead last night in Uttar Pradesh's Allahabad district. The incident, which happened in a remote area, led to heightened tension. This morning, Mr Shami's supporters sat in protest on the Allahabad-Pratapgarh highway demanding the immediate arrest of the culprits. The protesters have also demanded adequate security to be given to Mr Shami's family.

Senior Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said, "60-year-old Mohammad Shami was gunned down by assailants close to his residence near Mauaima police station, 40 km from Allahabad city."

Mr Mathur also said that, Mr Shami, who had been a five-time president of the Mauaima block, was allegedly involved in a number of criminal cases, many of them being heinous offences like murder and dacoity.

Mr Shami had joined the Bahujan Samaj Party in 2016, soon after losing the Panchayat election, ending his long association with the Samajwadi Party.

Sources in the BSP have alleged that he was reportedly involved in a feud with local leaders of the BJP and the Vishwa Hindu Parishad.

Police have been deployed in large numbers to keep the situation under control.

Mr Shami's supporters, who were sitting in protest on the highway have been dispersed, Mr Mathur said. He also said that an investigation in under way, and those named in the police complaint lodged by Mr Shami's family members will be questioned soon.

http://www.ndtv.com/allahabad-news/bsp-leader-mohammad-shami-shot-dead-in-allahabad-protesters-block-highway-1671361

only 8 hours into the UP election win and dirty chadis do this

Well this is what happens when the fires of communalism are intentionally stoked. This is just the beginning. I am sure this Indian government will try its best to rip apart the social fabric of India on the basis of religion. No-one really believed Modi's main agenda was development do they? LOL! No, its a Hindutva Utopia he is working towards and Muslims will need to be put in their place. Expect more of this.

PS the name Allahabad needs to be changed to something more 'Indian'. Bhagwanabad means the same things right? There you have it. Go ahead.

Well this is what happens when the fires of communalism are intentionally stoked. This is just the beginning. I am sure this Indian government will try its best to rip apart the social fabric of India on the basis of religion. No-one really believed Modi's main agenda was development do they? LOL! No, its a Hindutva Utopia he is working towards and Muslims will need to be put in their place. Expect more of this.

PS the name Allahabad needs to be changed to something more 'Indian'. Bhagwanabad means the same things right? There you have it. Go ahead.

Allahabad was originally known as Prayag till the Muslim invaders came, so even if it does get changed, nothing wrong with that.

only 8 hours into the UP election win and dirty chadis do this
Mr Shami, who had been a five-time president of the Mauaima block, was allegedly involved in a number of criminal cases, many of them being heinous offences like murder and dacoity.
RIP Pious soul.

My Post was on topic as it was depicting the poor law & Order situation in Lucknow which is in UP. I don't know why it's been considered Off Topic/Trolling & been issued Warning? :tsk:

Edit: The 2nd post was Brutal Fact reply to the Pakistani members rant. :)

First of all I don't see any warning but a reminder and secondly, one wrong wouldn't make other right so the same will be treated as violation. No further off-topic etc posts.

Mr Shami, who had been a five-time president of the Mauaima block, was allegedly involved in a number of criminal cases, many of them being heinous offences like murder and dacoity.
RIP Pious soul.

basically you are saying there is no rule of law in india

I agree

RIP Pious soul.

In India Sickulars are above this.
They are allowed to murder, rape, pillage, steal etc etc..
Right now, they are demanding that govt allow to open slaughter houses illegally....Yup, they are "demanding" that they be allowed to do illegal things...;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom