What's new

Building the SU 27 - The Best Fighter Jet in the World

ptltejas

Reaction score
Country
India
I Inclined to post this video to understand our su-30 mki and its past as su-27; moreover the design, redesign, and some details of angle of attack etc. Long video someone may summarise, but very interesting, prefering to give time and watch it.

And Yes I see this video (above) in one month by giving time, and it raise the knowledge of he fighter designing. Moreover the below video is for the Bonus to see some inside of the Eurofighter; which is Secondary video for the view of design and making fighter after above one.

Last edited:
Su-27 best fighter in the world? What a bold statement.

J-11:
China has copied and created an exact replica called the j-11 based on the Su-27

J-10:
The J-10 bears some resemblance to the IAI Lavi and some news and technical articles have claimed that some of the Lavi's technology had been sold to China by the Israelis, these claims have been denied by both China and Israel. The general designer Song Wencong said that J-10 was a development of the indigenous J-9 which preceded the Lavi. This was echoed by a PLAAF's major Zhang Weigang in a 2012 interview.[17]

In 2006, the Russian Siberian Aeronautical Research Institute (SibNIA) confirmed its participation in the J-10 program; SibNIA claimed to have only observed and instructed as "scientific guides", while its engineers also believed the J-10 was "more or less a version" of the Lavi design, incorporating "a melting pot of foreign technology and acquired design methods".

Indigenous development of the J-9 my a$$

Take a look at how Russia has been actively assisting China. Their cooperation with India is not on the same level.

J-11:
China has copied and created an exact replica called the j-11 based on the Su-27

J-10:
The J-10 bears some resemblance to the IAI Lavi and some news and technical articles have claimed that some of the Lavi's technology had been sold to China by the Israelis, these claims have been denied by both China and Israel. The general designer Song Wencong said that J-10 was a development of the indigenous J-9 which preceded the Lavi. This was echoed by a PLAAF's major Zhang Weigang in a 2012 interview.[17]

In 2006, the Russian Siberian Aeronautical Research Institute (SibNIA) confirmed its participation in the J-10 program; SibNIA claimed to have only observed and instructed as "scientific guides", while its engineers also believed the J-10 was "more or less a version" of the Lavi design, incorporating "a melting pot of foreign technology and acquired design methods".

Take a look at how Russia has been actively assisting China. Their cooperation with India is not on the same level.
you shall be banned as talking BS in every thread.

you shall be banned as talking BS in every thread.

Oh did I hurt your feelings? Go ahead and cry all you want. If you wanna ban me, then ban yourself and your compatriots for the BS you say everyday. I posted facts. What did you post? BS...now buzz off

I see you reported me, because I got a warning. The funny thing is how mods completely ignored your buddies comments. Don't worry I have brought their posts. They too shall be warned or banned. Watch yourself. A bunch of us are watching your type.

It must upset you, knowing that someone is on China forums to post the facts and truth against your BS. Don't worry I will keep on posting facts, not some CGI and trying to pass it of as real. Copying and pasting is not hard to do. It doesn't require skill......keep thinking it does.

Last edited:
Oh did I hurt your feelings? Go ahead and cry all you want. If you wanna ban me, then ban yourself and your compatriots for the BS you say everyday. I posted facts. What did you post? BS...now buzz off

I see you reported me, because I got a warning. The funny thing is how mods completely ignored your buddies comments. Don't worry I have brought their posts. They too shall be warned or banned. Watch yourself. A bunch of us are watching your type.

It must upset you, knowing that someone is on China forums to post the facts and truth against your BS. Don't worry I will keep on posting facts, not some CGI and trying to pass it of as real. Copying and pasting is not hard to do. It doesn't require skill......keep thinking it does.

i didn't report you, that's enough.

you almost loose your mind sir.

i didn't report you, that's enough.

you almost loose your mind sir.

:lol: Stop getting butthurt and making threats. Chinese are incapable of inventing anything. All their equipment is a junk copied version of something original. Name any chinese weapon and I'll tell you what it was copied from. Even your latest stealth jet was made from hacked blueprints. :lol:

:lol: Stop getting butthurt and making threats. Chinese are incapable of inventing anything. All their equipment is a junk copied version of something original. Name any chinese weapon and I'll tell you what it was copied from. Even your latest stealth jet was made from hacked blueprints. :lol:
what else? stop bitching around.

I can smell sour grape 1000 miles away.

Come on dude!!Even you know the bolded part isn't even half truth.

Safe to say Su-27 is the best heavy fighter until the advent of F-22. Su-35S is an advanced version of the Su-27 family and is identical externally.

J-11:

J-10:

:agree::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Su-27 best fighter in the world? What a bold statement.

Let it go dude. I have heard MIg 21 and JF 17 also being termed as best fighters on this forum. Claims on Su 27 still are not that out there.

Safe to say Su-27 is the best heavy fighter until the advent of F-22. Su-35S is an advanced version of the Su-27 family and is identical exteournally.

There is Title of the Video in the Youtube and Nothing my Personal Buddies; It would be Interesting to see whole video by giving time, rather "to find impurities as bubbles in water"

SU-27 was or is an air-superiority fighter, there is no way you can say such a fighter to be the king of all. in those days, f-16 was termed as the best fighter jet. Not even the f15 who was also known for air combat and was a counterpart of SU-27 nor the SR-71 Blackbird or F117 Nighthawk (Both were Stealth).
So don't call Su-27 the best jet unless you are a member of marketing team of Sukhoi :p:

Back
Top Bottom