What's new

Burdwan blast: NIA arrests Myanmar resident from Hyderabad

SRP

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
NIA sleuths have arrested Khalid Mohammad, 28, a Myanmar resident from Hyderabad in connection with Burdwan blast.

daec194e-ff15-4d8d-8408-bc63f74abaaaWallpaper2.JPG

Policemen stand outside a house in Khagragarh, Burdwan where an explosion left two suspected militants dead. (Ashok Nath Dey/HT Photo)

With this arrest the name Myanmar residents surfaced in the October 2 blast for the first time. The explosion has exposed a widespread terror network in several districts across Bnegal set up by infiltrators from Bangladesh with the help of locals.

Mohammad is suspected to have links with Bangladesh terrorist organisations. Mohammad is trained in putting together IEDs.

According to a statement of NIA, "He is said to be involved in running terror camps in bordering areas of Bangladesh and Myanmar."

He was arrested on Monday.

"Incriminating videos of training materials, literature related to poison, IED making, bomb making, explosives jihadi literature including ISIS," were found in his possession.

NIA also said, "He has admitted to have undergone training conducted by Tehreek-e-Azadi-Arakan with trainers from Tehreek-e-Taliban, Pakistan."

He also made fake identitiy documents to stay in Hyderabad.

With his arrest the number of total arrests in the Burdwan blast went up to nine.

After the October 2 blast in the Burdwan house, the NIA is probing a statewide terror network run by alleged members of the Bangladesh-based JMB. Nine people have so far been arrested in connection with the blast.

Burdwan blast: NIA arrests Myanmar resident from Hyderabad - Hindustan Times

Great news for KCR,Telangana,MIM , at last we are going down the lane of UP,WB and trying to become a terrorist state.
People of telangana will rue the day they voted TRS and KCR as CM of telangana with his open minority appeasement this was bound to happen.
Now NIA ,CBI will be after MIM and KCR, they just scored their own goal now.

My support to terrorism on Indian and Myanmar soil. But not in my country :whistle:

Any connection to Pakistan via Bangladesh and Myanmar found?

I can't believe my comment telling this little turd to go **** himself got put into a moderation queue.
Tell me about it, these guys cuss our nations here in PDF, but in reality they want to illegally come into our nations for a better life.
There are problems associated with these people, namely.
If these people were?
1) Peace loving,law abiding fellow then we in India don't have any problems, but please come with a VISA!
2)Main problem comes from these illegal immigrants is they want their rule in another nation, which cannot happen they indulge in rioting , crime,rape on indigenous population of that area.and those who pursue such ideas should be shot to death on sight!
3)When you want Islam to prevail in our nation that is not going to work any time, we gave you a separate nation just because you didn't want to live with us, so deal with it.
4)We will give asylum to all Dharmic religions, Hindus,sikhs,Buddhists,Jains and all animic tribes or pagans etc.

Difficult to believe this is not another bakwas/BS from Indian media/Intel. Rohingyas have no issues with or in India. They are v vulnerable community facing horrific persecution by the colonial Burmese in their homeland.

This is why Rohingyas should never have been allowed in India. Even after BD refused them, we should have done the same. Now suffer.

Back
Top Bottom