What's new

Bushra Bibi's son, Farah Gogi, Buzdar, top bureaucrats booked for taking bribery in transfer posting case

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Farah Gogi, Bushra Bibi's son, Buzdar, top bureaucrats booked for taking bribery in transfer posting case

Anti corruption Punjab lodges new case

071208132ed06eb.jpg

Farah Gogi. PHOTO/FILE

Punjab Anti-Corruption registered a case against Farhat Shahzadi alias Farah Gogi and former chief minister of Punjab Usman Buzdar and former first lady Bushra Bibi’s son Ibrahim Maneka in the alleged transfer posting case.
A few names from bureaucracy including Tahir Khurshid aka TK (former chief secretary of Punjab), Ahmed Aziz Tarar (DMG officer), Saleha Saeed (former deputy commissioner of Lahore

FyAFI0caAAA-XvR

Earlier, Former chief minister of Punjab Usman Buzdar on Friday addressing a press conference in Baluchistan’s capital announced to leave the politics

Buzdar said he has been facing the cases against himself for past 14 months.

“I am taking a break from politics for quite a time,” he added.

He reiterated his support for Pakistan Army and urged all stakeholders to sit together and take the country out of the problems.

FCU5AV5XoAkAMjI

Ibrahim Maneka- File photo

Usman Buzdar said there would be no citizen who would not condemn these incidents (of May 9).

“I am standing with the army and will continue to stand in the future,” he added.

Farah Gogi, Bushra Bibi's son, Buzdar, top bureaucrats booked for taking bribery in transfer posting case

071208132ed06eb.jpg

Farah Gogi. PHOTO/FILE

Punjab Anti-Corruption registered a case against Farhat Shahzadi alias Farah Gogi and former chief minister of Punjab Usman Buzdar and former first lady Bushra Bibi’s son Ibrahim Maneka in the alleged transfer posting case.
A few names from bureaucracy including Tahir Khurshid aka TK (former chief secretary of Punjab), Ahmed Aziz Tarar (DMG officer), Saleha Saeed (former deputy commissioner of Lahore

FyAFI0caAAA-XvR

Earlier, Former chief minister of Punjab Usman Buzdar on Friday addressing a press conference in Baluchistan’s capital announced to leave the politics

He reiterated his support for Pakistan Army and urged all stakeholders to sit together and take the country out of the problems.

FCU5AV5XoAkAMjI

Usman Buzdar said there would be no citizen who would not condemn these incidents (of May 9).

“I am standing with the army and will continue to stand in the future,” he added.

So while crooks like shabaz sharif and Zaradri are sitting in government, they are on a witch hunt targeting others for alleged corruption and bribery. These shitheads think we are all stupid or what?

All corrupt in Pakistan , everyone except the foreigners residing there and Imran Khan

Is Imran Khan the only Pakistani not to be a crooked corrupt thief ? I think so .

The families more crooked than modi’s front teeth .

Big mistake by IK to hook up with her and her family & friends . Bunch of criminals but hey majority of Pakistanis are .
Not in the corrupt league of the whore her father & he’s brother or the homosexual & he’s Dad but nether less still crooked .

071208132ed06eb.jpg

Farah Gogi. PHOTO/FILE

FyAFI0caAAA-XvR

FCU5AV5XoAkAMjI

PMLN govt should make sure they all behind bar, if not , then all politically motivated cases. Eventually they all compromised ... power corrupts power.... its all pointless and waste of time. They should all settled in UK to protect their ill gotten wealth, consult Hussain Nawaz.

Back
Top Bottom