What's new

‘Imran Khan ruined my happily married life with Bushra Bibi,’ reveals Khawar Maneka

Has anyone noticed the low quality of the grammar. I think this has definitely been written by a parchi hired by Munira kanjar.

“I went to Bushra and asked her do you want a divorce? She bowed his head and did not answer,” he said.

Wesay this guy sounds like a cuck. Allegedly Imran Khan was banging his wife, he had to kick him out of his house - yet he didn't have the self respect to divorce her?

That was a question of rights.. H.Shebaz married her but did not declare that openly.. A.Ahad was once beaten by police when she reached Qadafi Stadium unannounced when Hamza was there as a guest.

Here a husband is accusing his wife that she used to talk long hours... etc so basically defaming her and showing he was a coward? A

Anyway, Bushra kids used to meet her after her marriage with IK. Would children meet such a mother?

That was a question of rights.. H.Shebaz married her but did not declare that openly.. A.Ahad was once beaten by police when she reached Qadafi Stadium unannounced when Hamza was there as a guest.

Here a husband is accusing his wife that she used to talk long hours... etc so basically defaming her and showing he was a coward? A

Anyway, Bushra kids used to meet her after her marriage with IK. Would children meet such a mother?

Hamza Shehbaz never married her, Ayesha Ahad had no evidence of marriage, that was a political stunt.

I agree with you that Maneka family was not only morally but also financially corrupt.

Maneka says that Farah Gogi was demanding talaq on behalf of Bushra, but he went to Bandial court along-with Farah's husband.
Maneka says that Imran Khan ruined he fimily, but he went to Makkah with Imran Khan for his daughter's nikkah. DPOs and other government officials were transferred on his behest.

1700553638851.jpeg

This news alone makes it mandatory for every journalist to investigate IK-pinky-Maneka connection, their abuse of power and corruption.

1700554160386.jpeg

Last edited:
Hamza Shehbaz never married her, Ayesha Ahad had no evidence of marriage, that was a political stunt.
I think he declared that in one of the EC form returns that he is married.
DPOs and other government officials were transferred on his behest.
Then those DPOs must come forward and say that yes Farah asked them for bribes. Also, arrest U.Buzdar.

I think he declared that in one of the EC form returns that he is married.

Then those DPOs must come forward and say that yes Farah asked them for bribes. Also, arrest U.Buzdar.

DPO Gondal's claim was in public, PM and the then CJP took notice of it, this was a clear case of misuse of authority, but all these notices were just eyewash.

1700554799304.png

Attachments

• 1700554704743.png
    1700554704743.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 11
For those who are terming this a personal matter:

Exactly, she was once mother of Nation for Insafians but after she got divorced by IK and published a p0rno book, she became mother of Nation for patwaries for all eternity.

She is not the mother of patwaris, but mothers does not become ex-mother, they remain mothers.

Last edited:
Ex-husband of Bushra Bibi says he kicked Imran Khan out of house for meeting her then-wife without consent
  • Khan ruined married life under guise of "peer-muridi," says Maneka.
  • “I and my children were not aware of this marriage".
  • Says Imran would visit his house without his “consent".
Khawar Maneka, the ex-husband of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi, has made shocking revelations regarding his divorce and the third marriage of the former premier.

Speaking on Geo News Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada show on Monday, Maneka said PTI chief Imran ruined his married life with Bushra Bibi under the garb of “peer muridi”.

“Our marriage lasted for 28 years..we had a very happy married life and Imran Khan ruined it under the guise of peer-muridi (a reference to a relationship between a spiritual guide and a follower),” he added.

Maneka said Bushra Bibi married Imran one and a half month after he divorced her in November 2017. However, he said he was unaware of it. “I and my children were not aware of this marriage [..]when Geo and The News broke the news of the marriage, I denied it.”

Khan had married Bushra Bibi in January 2018 when she was observing iddat (the time a woman goes into isolation after her husband dies or divorces her) but the pictures of the wedding were released on February 18 in a bid to hide the marriage from the public eye, according to a The News report published in March 2018.

Maneka said Imran would visit his house without his “consent” and he was not happy over his then-wife’s meetings with the PTI chief.

Recalling the one such visit, Maneka said he had kicked the PTI chief out of the house with the help of domestic help.

How did Imran meet Bushra?​

During the PTI’s protest sit-in Islamabad, Maneka said the former first lady’s sister Maryam Watto arranged a meeting between the PTI chief and his now-wife.

After the first meeting, Maneka said the PTI chief and Bushra Bibi started meeting in Islamabad frequently.

“My mother used to say that Imran Khan is not a good person, don't let him come in the house.”

Divulging the details of the relationship between the duo, Maneka said his then-wife would speak to Imran overnight secretly on a phone number provided to her by Farah Gogi at the request of the PTI chief.

He said he has a residence in Islamabad’s Bani Gala area and Bushra Bibi would meet the PTI chief’s at his house in the same vicinity without his permission.

Six months before the wedding, Bushra Bibi “separated from me” and went to her house her house in Punjab’s Pakpattan city, Maneka said, adding that Bushra Bibi refused to return home despite his insistence.

Maneka said one day, he received a text message from Farah Gogi, asking him to divorce ‘Pinky’ (alias of Bushra Bibi).

“I went to Bushra and asked her do you want a divorce? She bowed his head and did not answer,” he said.

Maneka said he sent the divorce papers to her then-wife through Farah Gogi on November 14, 2017.

Later, he said Farah Gogi and Zulfi Bukhari, a close aide of the PTI chief, asked him to change the date of divorce on papers and keep mum as “Imran Khan wants to become the prime minister”.

Khanzeer, @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, Nawaz's lapdog strikes again.. i have seen a lot of low life in my life, He is at the bottom of the barrel. Second the list @muhammadhafeezmalik , malkon kee izaat uchala dee, onlyfans wali narion say bhee bataar log hay yeh dono

Your Rana Zana call Aiysha Ahad ...a whore and called her name in a public appearance, when she went to court against Hamaza Shahbaz ...So unfortunate PMLN has no respect for even their own women ...

She was not his wife. I have seen the respect for Mothers of PTI Fauzia Kasuri and Sherren Mazari when they dissent on policy of PTI.

Only thing left is Imran's favorite condom brand.. Baki sab ka to inlog ne interview kar liya hai.. Koi impact to nahi hua uske support mein..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom